Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laryn, Blood Mage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Laryn, Blood Mage  Left_bar_bleue50/50Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Name: Laryn
Country of Origin:Vintenastru
Class: Blood/Shadow Mage, highly proficient with a dagger, and she can also use her blood magic to do minor healing.
Ancestor: Luohi
Patron Deity: Tuoni
Bio: Laryn discovered at a young age that she could do interesting things with the shadows in the forest, and with her own, and that of the animals she hunted's blood. She was never corrupted, but she is somewhat distant.
Appearance:Laryn, Blood Mage  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE2kLTIRpxCwyL_yMTIWmPSxpEhdIXc3fnqrUOJHCCzIhryuM1_g
Personality:Like it says in her bio, she's somewhat distant, and she has a bad habit of making shallow cuts in her body and practicing her blood magic in front of people.
Equipment: A amulet of protection soaked in blood and shadows with strange runes on it, an athame, and her grimoire that she constantly carries around with her.

Last edited by Mi'j on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Laryn, Blood Mage  Left_bar_bleue50/50Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Umm... Ancestor has to be someone people know. They need to have a history, especially given that is how I am going to track a character's progress and build up their power and skill.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Hmmmmmm, I know it's a little far out there, but could it be like, Death's third wife?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Wife? What is this, Terry Prattchet?.... actually, if this was Terry Prattchet, it wouldbe absolutely mindbendingly awesome. Of course, that applies to EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 pm

*Facepalm....* What do you think Aqua, would it be alright?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Proly' not. You have to talk to Shade about that.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 pm

You're not thinking that Death's her anscestor to are you?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:37 pm

Doesn't matter, still has to be approved by Shade, not me.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:52 pm

I know, I was just asking for your opinion.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 am

No. And I'll tell you why: In this, there is no actual entity known as Death. It is split up between the various factions deities, for example, Anubis. Second, having her as Death's wife would piss on mythology as we know it. Third, that still tells me nothing about her ancestor, which was the problem I originally brought up.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Hrmmmmmm, could you suggest someone?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 4:46 am

I am not very well versed in the Finnish religion, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:07 am

Well, this is probably gonna get rejected, buuut.... Morrigan or Flemeth?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 am

Hmmm....... I thought they were Celtic?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:04 am

Oh, they have to be of a specific mythology? My bad, sorry.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:31 am

I've been trying to structure it that way. That's alright, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:50 am

So can I do Morrigan? (She is the crow goddess)
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am

Wow... You really didn't pay attention, did you?
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:29 am

I'm distracted right now, so quiet you. So is that a yes or no? I'm running out of ideas...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 am

Read the last seven posts, and tell me what you think I am going to say.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Probably no, but I think I found one, Loviatar, the blind daughter of Tuoni (The Finnish Goddess of death) and the mother of the Nine Diseases. Or Luohi, who was described as a powerful witch with the ability to change shape, and able to weave powerful enchantments, which could explain her amulet, and supposedly the alter ego the Loviatar.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 am

Luohi then. But it will still be a LONG time before you get to post...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:38 am

Part of why I took the trouble to put the map up. We just sailed past the Ancient Void, to get to Kuyekul. We have to go to Kuyekul, find and defeat the source, then follow it BACK around the Void, and then we'd be in Juten. We then have to travel across Juten to get to Vintenastru and FINALLY meet up with your character.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:38 am

Approximetly how long will that be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laryn, Blood Mage  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laryn, Blood Mage    Laryn, Blood Mage  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laryn, Blood Mage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next