Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunshine

Go down 
+2
Alamyst
Aquatica
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Sunshine Left_bar_bleue50/50Sunshine Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Imagine, if you will, a happy family. A man and a woman, two children, white picket fence, even a dog and a cat. The stereotypical American happy family if there ever was one. Such was the life of Allison K. Tennison. An unfortunate name, but not as unfortunate as what happened to her on a lonely street. What happened to her would change her life, forever.
You see, this was the day little Allie would become more. More than human. More than mortal. But she doesn't know that yet. All she knew was that she was the last one to go home from trick-or-treating that Halloween. The silly child had left her group to go on the scariest street. Everyone knows that the really scary houses have the best candy, and she wanted to show up her brother so badly. She got her candy, and her scare, and now she was headed home to gloat.
But walking alone on Halloween night is simply begging for fate to look closer up oneself, yes? It is no different be you an old man or a ten year old girl, one should never be alone on All Hallows' Eve. Fate took it upon herself to plan a special story for this child, one that would change everything. So what happened this night, you ask? Let me show you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to have so much more candy than my stupid brother!" Allison gloated to herself, as she walked back down the street. Sure, she'd had to go through all the scary houses, but the reward was totally worth it! Her brother was going to be so jealous. She walked quickly, as it was dark and she didn't want to be out too late!
As she walked down the dimly lit street all of the lights suddenly flickered, then turned off. Allison froze, eyes darting all around but unable to see anything. She heard a noise from behind her, and she turned. Behind her was a tall, glowing, ... THING! She wasn't sure what it was, it seemed blurry, but she knew it was moving towards her.
She turned to run, and saw another one right in front of her. She trips backwards and tries to slide backwards, almost bumping into the other one. They were vaguely man shaped, with disturbing green goolike bodies, and grins full of sharp teeth. The one behind her reached down to grab her; its hand felt like animated slime, vibrating slightly. It grabbed both of her arms and held her as the other one pulled a small oval shaped, blue thing from itself.
Allison, for the most part, was busy being to terrified to get out a scream, thrashing side to side as she tried to free herself, to no avail. The thing in front of her reached down and pushed the oval thing into her mouth. It started dissolving immediately. As it dissolved, Allison felt her body relaxing, as if she was no longer in control. Everything went dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When she awoke, it was daytime and pouring down rain. Some kind soul had moved her to a sheltered corner while she was unconscious, and had even left her her candy. She looked around to try and find this kind soul, but there was no one around. She did however see a street sign that told her she was only a short walk from home. She started running as fast as she could. She didn't notice it at the time, but she barely felt winded by the time she got there. She ran inside, to be grabbed into a tight hug by her mother, who was at the same time lecturing her on not getting home before daybreak and welcoming her back.
Allison couldn't get a word in before her mother had sat her down at the table, which was set with a delicious eggs and bacon breakfast. Her stomach growled loudly at the sight and she couldn't help but start devouring the food. She'd never been a heavy eater, but for some reason she was very hungry all of a sudden.
Allison ate two full plates before she felt stuffed. Her parents were staring , surprised by their daughters sudden appetite. "Are you alright Allie?" Her father said, concern in his voice.
"Yes daddy! Look at all the candy I got!" She said, showing him the pillow case full of candy.
Now I'm sure most of you are wondering "Why isn't she traumatized? She just got randomly attacked by goo monsters goddammit!"
And that is a valid question, to which the answer is that the same object that is changing her as we speak has suppressed the traumatic effects. How thoughtful of the monsters, eh?
And we now return you to your regularly scheduled story!
Allison spent the rest of that day playing games and eating candy. Nothing of much interest happened although she didn't seem to run out of energy at all. Which, to be honest, isn't that unusual for a child.
Eventually, the sun dipped down, and with it, Allie's energy dipped as well. She went to sleep with no trouble, unusual for her.
Even stranger, Allie woke as the sun rose, surprising her parents with a ninja hug in the morning. Her parents weren't sure what to think of this, giving each other confused looks as Allie played like any other child. Her father went to look up possible reasons their daughter was suddenly a morning person while her mother kept an eye on her.
Half an hour later her parents were in their room, discussing. "Either our daughter isn't telling us something, or we should see an Examiner." Her father said, looking worried.
"Allie's always been a trustworthy child..." Her mother replied. "But.... An examiner? Really? There's no history of... That kind of thing on my side of the family."
"I know, but my great grandfather married a..." He didn't finish his sentence.
"Okay then, I'll take her tomorrow." Her mother shook her head. "I'm not sure though. She hasn't shown any other sign of it."
Her father sighed. "True, but sometimes it shows later rather than sooner."
The day passed, Allie showing more energy and appetite than ever. She went to sleep as the sun set and woke as it rose again. Allie was getting herself ready for school, when her mother told her to not bother today. She was confused but happy. She didn't have to go to school today!
A few hours later her mother told her to get in the car. Allie climbed into her seat, enjoying the day muchly. They drove for a while, past most of her friends houses and a large amount of stores. Along the ride Allie hummed along to whatever happened to be on the radio at the time.
They arrive at a large, square building. Allie thought it would look better if it was less blocky, but that's unimportant. The building itself was lined with some kind of metal. Her mother led her into the building, and it was as decorated on the inside as it was on the out. Not much. She felt pretty bored and amused herself making silly faces in the reflective surfaces.
Half an hour later her name was called and she was led through the building to a room alot like the doctors. "Mommy, am I going to get a shot?" she asked, because this was a lot like what they had to do to get her brother to take a shot. He never listened.
"You might, honey. Just listen to the nice lady and answer her questions, okay?"
"Yes mommy." Allison said, as a dark skinned woman entered the room. The first thing Allie noticed about her, though, was her tail. "Kitty tail!" she said, running forwards to examine it.
"Allie!" her mother said, but was interrupted by the lady.
"It's quite alright, I'm used to it by now. I'm Doctor Alicia, I'll be your Examiner for today, miss?" she said.
"I'm Tracy, this is my daughter Allison." Her mother said, holding out her hand.
Allie giggled as she reached out and missed the tail.
Alicia shook her hand, smiling. "It says here your daughter is behaving abnormally? Could you explain?"
"Allison has always been a late sleeper, and usually very sleepy during the day. Yesterday and today she has woken up very early, and gone to sleep exactly as the sun set. My husband's side has some of... You know, That." She says, looking aside.
"I see. Well, if you could give me some time with her alone, I'm sure I can clear up any concerns you may have." Alicia looked down at Allison and smiled. "Hi there. I'm Alicia. Could you please climb up into that chair for me?" She said, pointing at a chair against the wall. Allison got into it obediently.
"Alone?" Her mother seemed surprised.
"Standard procedure, sometimes children are unwilling to say certain things in front of their parents." Alicia said, gently pushing Tracy out the door. "I'll be done soon, don't worry.
"Why do you have a tail, miss?" Allie asked as the cat lady closed the door.
Alicia smiled. "I was born with it, Allison."
"You can call me Allie, I don't mind!" she said, childish happiness in her voice.
Alicia started questioning the girl, and then took a few blood samples. Allie was surprisingly cooperative, and got two lollipops. "All done! Why don't you go get your mother while I finish with these?" the Examiner said, sliding a small vial of blood into a machine.
Allie ran to the door and opened it to find her mother waiting nervously. Allie hugged her mother, giggling. "Cat lady is very nice!" she says, as her mother lifted her off the ground into a tight hug.
"If you wait for a bit I'll have your results soon." the Examiner said.
A few hours later Tracy and her husband read over the results together. They both gasped after a few minutes, and looked over at their daughter. "Class A power?" her mother whispered.
"But... How?" her father said.
Allie stared at them confusedly. "Is something wrong?" She says, reaching out to hug them.
"Nothings wrong dear, just... Well..."
"You have... powers." her father said.
Allie was confused. "Like how Timmy from Mrs. Madison's class can read minds?" She said.
"Yes, but you have different powers." Her father sighed. "We're going to have to pull you out of your school..."
Allie gasped. "Why? All my friends are there!" She said, getting loud.
"Don't worry, you can still see them when school's out. We're going to need to put you into a supers school."
Allie's eyes went wide. "You mean... Like Sammy?"
Her mother nodded. "Perhaps you'll see Samantha when you're there."
"Cool!" The little girl was overjoyed at the idea of seeing her once best friend, who'd been hit by a stray radiation ray and developed class D superpowers.
I am sure you wish to know what the classes of superpowers are. Let me explain in chart form.
A Powers of this class have world shattering potential. Individuals with this kind of power are considered to be high risk, but even higher reward to train for the side of Good. Villains of this level are considered worldwide threats. Cthulu, Superman, and world devouring space goats belong in this class.
B Powers of this class are some of the best. Technopaths of the communicative branch with world wide reach, fire based heroes who can burn nearly as hot as the sun, or a villian with the ability to mind control cities fit into this category.
C C class individuals can level an entire city block using their powers alone. Ancient Wizards, weak lovecraftian horrors, and many powerful aliens fit into this class.
D This class level marks the split at which a normal human can reach. Considered the lowest class for a Person of Mass Destruction, those with this much power are some of the best normal humanity has to offer.
E This is a person who is above average in what they do. Telekinetics who can lift small buildings, Ice based individuals who can freeze lakes and cause large waves, and telepaths who can rip a mind to shreds go here.
F A person with above normal ability. The basic hero.
G Slightly weak powers fit into this class. A pyrokinetic with limited range and weak control would go here.
H Weak powers. Not enough to do any hero or villain deeds.
I Extremely weak powers. A person how can nudge coins and dice, a pyrokinetic who can just light his cigarettes.

Any person with power above class E is required to go to Super's School, which helps them learn how to use their power. The fact that it helps the governments of the world keep track of superhumans is a "nice" bonus. Class E and F tend to be sent there as well.
Now, each class has a High and Low level. High is what is displayed in each box, save for Class A. Low is anything below that power level that is still more than the last Class. A High C is just under a Low B.

Last edited by aquaticnecris on Wed May 15, 2013 6:15 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Isn't the name Tennison from something, I can't remember what though... TO GOOGLE!
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:26 am

No idea, but Allison Tennison is a horrible name.
I love it.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:45 am

Found it, a cartoon network show called Ben 10 has the family named the Tennisons, funny it's sort of like a superhero show with aliens.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 3:00 am

XD i've seen that show. Eh, don't care. Tennison is an evil last nameu, so of course a super hero gets it. What do you think of this littleo preview, anyway?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:26 am

Needs more pie.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:42 am

PIE!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:49 am

Hmm... Good start, could use some basic editing, but all in all, interesting.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:21 am

I'd like to see this idea advance, all in all it looks really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Sooo... What powers should Little Allison get?
Back to top Go down
Risette
Player
Player
Risette

Character sheet
Name: Yoko
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Omniscience.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:22 am

SOMETHING CRAZY!!!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:35 am

Doughnut conjuring, we can agree on that.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:54 am

Done. Motion has been forwarded and seconded. No objections? I DECLARE IT TO BE PASSED!!!
Back to top Go down
Risette
Player
Player
Risette

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:10 am

How about jelly filled donut conjuring?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:19 am

But then my cream filled will be lonely!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:41 am

I DEMAND fire.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 am

Typical. Soon as a woman shows up, she starts demanding things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:10 am

You can have a doughnut that's on fire (Aqua?).
Back to top Go down
Risette
Player
Player
Risette

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:56 pm

The power to create a donut both jelly and cream filled, but the ability to keep a miniscule amount of space between them so they will never touch. Also, set it on fire.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 am

I! Ah! But! GAAAAAH! MADMEN! AND MADWOMEN! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 pm

We're not angry, just insane.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:41 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Another update, with a hint of what Allie gets.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 am

Cool. Still not reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunshine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine   Sunshine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Short(Or not so short) Stories :: The Co-Admin's Madness. :: Spaceholder 18-9-0-
Jump to: