Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Moongate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Project Moongate - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Project Moongate - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Project Moongate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Moongate   Project Moongate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 pm

He'd hear a soft, childish giggle, and the lights would flicker.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Project Moongate - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Project Moongate - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Project Moongate   Project Moongate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:54 am

"Oh good. We appear to have company." Thomas states, forcing his protesting body to look around the room. Whatever drug was used is not agreeing with Thomas' body chemistry, and he has to fight not to vomit. The room spins, and it is only through an immense concentration of will that he avoids passing out.

"If you would please identify yourself, perhaps we could discuss the situation rationally?" Thomas asks, knowing that it is probably futile to do so. Diplomacy, however futile, should always be attempted. His ancestor, a man with an incredible temper, had said that. Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Project Moongate   Project Moongate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:44 pm

"Hm.... Nope!" The giggle continues. "I hope you like your present! She had me pick it out just for you, I think you impressed her! I have to go now, though, or she'll get mad. Don't tell anyone I was here, please!" The voice is that of a small child, a little girl. The presence fades swiftly, leaving them alone in the room.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Project Moongate   Project Moongate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 am

The metal sphere injects something into Thomas, and the room straightens with a lurch.
"That was... entertaining. I really hope that isn't a corpse. Lying on my bed..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Moongate   Project Moongate - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Moongate
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4