Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:39 am

"I think hes been stabbed! Look at all the blood!"

I awoke suddenly, bloodshot eyes, I heard gunshots. As I looked up I saw a dark figure hauling me away, I couldnt get a good look at this perculiar character.
"Keep your head down!!" She fired again, I saw a body drop to the floor. She shoved me into a van, and she jumped in, the van sped off. She shot a few more times as warning shots and looked at me. My eyes were fixated on the Magnum she carried.
"Dont be scared." She was reading my thoughts. "Were here to help you, we know what you are and what your not."
"Finally someone who understands."
"Yes, well. We also now they've injected you and that was the only place that contained the antidote. We sent in a squad to grab it, but they were ambushed. Like someone knew were they were...." She looked into the distance. "Anyway, were the Regulators, were here to protect you, Rob. Yes we do know your name and everything about you.
"It seems everyone does."
"Yes well were going to our hide out now. So sit back and enjoy the ride."
"Thanks, but I forgot to ask, whats your name?"
"Shali..."
I looked at her oddly, but I was to tired to challenge her, I fell back asleep, to much has happened.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:45 am

ERK! The hell?
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:47 am

Well, you was so kind to add me to your story, besides your a cool chick who protects the main character. What more could you want. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:48 am

As long as I get daggers, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 am

Ok!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:51 am

Good.
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:28 pm

Yup Yup.
And do you mind being called Shal, or do you wish it to be something else?

I could also do with a new male character.....
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 am

She stays Shali.
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Ok!

You alright Shali?
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:14 am

The only main character in any final fantasy game that was permanently killed by a bad guy was Aerith Gainsborough, also known as Aeris Gainsborough. Sephiroth killed her.

And your wrong. Cloud Strife is the most badass mother****er to come out of a Final Fantasy game.

There was a large poll about it. Cloud was first, Sephiroth came in second. Though Sephiroth was only about 160 votes behind Cloud.

So the numbers may change but I have to say they are about equal.
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:26 am

Its Decided then.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:27 am

What is?
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 am

You'll see....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2   Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires: Dreams Lead The Way 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Short(Or not so short) Stories :: Happeh's :: Vampires-
Jump to: