Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules- Obey or die!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Rules- Obey or die!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50Rules- Obey or die!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rules- Obey or die!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Rules- Obey or die!!!!!   Rules- Obey or die!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:23 am

Alright, time to write the rules for here.
1. NO EDITING OTHERS STORIES! Moderators might modify posts to make proper grammar, but that's all. Editing counts as simply quoting it and changing some words. Temporary ban is immediate for this.

2. Put how you rate the story at the top of your post, then put an enter beneath it. Ratings are from 1 to 10, 1 being awful, 10 being excellent. Writers may not rate their own stories. You may only rate each chapter once.

3. DO NOT FLAME If you do, you will be punished, from things as small as simply revoking some posting privileges to temporary banning,, depending on the amount of flaming you do.

4. If you don't like a story, just rate and go. But read all the chapters to form an educated opinion.

5. You can post sim stories here. Hell, I intend to post some of mine! Might give us some more users.

6. You are the moderator of your OWN story sections. If I find any un reported rules breaking, however, I will chose someone else to moderate it.

7. DO NOT MAKE TOPICS IN OTHER PEOPLES STORY SECTIONS!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I don't care HOW much you want to, DON'T.

8. Please post all chapters of your story in one topic.

9. Remember, each story has it's own section.
Back to top Go down

Rules- Obey or die!!!!!
Page 1 of 1