Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Torn World - The Shattering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
War Torn World - The Shattering Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World - The Shattering Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

War Torn World - The Shattering Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:38 am

"Oh no he doesn't! MY master's there! HEY!" Shali focuses, and sends Erifas a mental blast.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
War Torn World - The Shattering Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World - The Shattering Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:45 am

Hmmm? HEY! Stay out! I'm busy plotting!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 am

Shali sighed. "Ayne? Leif? Feiht? You need to go back to your own world."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:53 am

"Um... How?" Feiht asked. Shali's face drained of color. "Shit?" Av' asked her. she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 am

An alliance? Hmm... That would be powerful. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 am

Master, don't do it! That includes MY world!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:04 am

All of the worlds? I need some of them for the evil power they generate.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 am

Good. My servant's world happens to be one. It's going to be beautifully corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:23 am

One second. IMPS! Open the gates! The Gates To Hell slowly open. Come in.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 am

MASTER!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:28 am

Actually, it's the tenth circle now. I added a new one on top. It's specifically for annoying idiots like TOM, if he ever comes here. If you want the design, just ask an imp. Or you can punch the imp. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:24 am

"Actually, he probably knew that. You see, TOM knows everything. Well, it's better to say that he can know anything, if he knows something closely related. If he focused on me, he'd know about the new first level." The imp says, creating a minor gate. """Sorry if it's a little short, this is as tall as I can get it." The portal is about four and a half feet tall.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:33 am

The imp goes through sixteen different dimensions. Nice distance. Lucifer says, sitting on a newly made throne of magically held in shape blood.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:45 am

Yes. With the agreement that twenty to twenty-five percent of the worlds are left untampered. A demon in a lawyer suit says, coming out from behind the throne.
Razgul... Lucifer says angrily...
Sir, it's what it was going to turn out to be, anyway. I'm just cutting out time.
You're lucky that you're good at your job, or you'd be an imp again.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am

Because it provides the power for the Hells, Lucifer's realms, and the energy to destroy the Heavens.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 am

IT'S MY HOME, IDIOT! Cynthia raged at him.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am

One second, Erifas. Lucifer Gates to Cynthia. You will all most likely be long gone before the corruption, so do not interrupt me again. He Gates back.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 am

These are the ones well on their way already, and some could even become proper Hells.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:02 am

Shali looked at the sobbing Cynthia, and sighed. Right. That's it! I'm going down there, and YOU, "Master" are going to listen to what I have to say! You KNOW my pact with YOU was pretty much forced! And now you are going to LISTEN. TO. ME! Shali focused, and found herself at the gates. "LET ME IN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW OR I SWEAR I'LL KILL EVERY IMP IN THERE!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:12 am

Good, but I don't think even you can bring back a near dead species, the Neraphrim are powerful, and I don't want to reduce that power by changing her homeworld too fast, but there's one world. It's resisted a thousand years of corruption. Ret-tet-Net-ket. It's set for about a billion years, how fast can you make it?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:18 am

That's perfect! A billion years of waiting, reduced to six and a half months! Lucifer says.

If you would both sign here in blood. Razgul says, and as he says it, Lucifers name appears on the document in a deeper red than normal blood. Razgul holds the document out to Erifas.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 am

Yes. He'll probably want another, but ignore him, he'll leave. Demon lawyers.

A billion Imps start coming through the gate, Gating past it so that it didn't open.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:30 am

"KILL THEM ALL!" Avelion laughed as he watched the scene from the safety of Shali's mind. She laughed, and started feeding.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:33 am

The sin reverts back to the imps, unable to leave that which Lucifer controls to go to another. Another 5 billion Gate through. (And that's why you never say you'll kill all of Hell's imps. They accept the challenge.)
((Not that easy.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:35 am

Shali starts punting them. "I give. Just let me fucking kill Cyos!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - The Shattering   War Torn World - The Shattering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Torn World - The Shattering
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next