Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 3   H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:58 am

Chapter Three: “Hey Joe!”

“What the hell dude!” Joe yelled.
“What?” I murmured, in a less than amused voice.
“You broke my window…AGAIN!” Joe whined, sounding more like a nagging woman than a teenage boy. He often accomplished this quite nicely, and any other day I would have laughed at him, but today was not “any other day”.
“Sorry, ya know, just running from a freakin zombie,” I replied, more casually than I intended. I felt surprisingly calm, for a guy who just killed a work of fiction.
“Well, ya woke us up, to tell fairy tales?”
“Okay Joe, three things: A.) Zombies are more sci-fi horror than fairy tale (I didn’t have to add this, but I liked correcting Joe, it peeved him off), B.) Why are you sleeping in until…,” I paused looked at my watch, “One Thirty, and C.) Whadda ya mean ‘we,’ I thought only you were home during the day?” I said.
“Kevin spent the night,” he answered.
“Why?” I asked.
“He asked to,” Joe replied. Typical Joe answer.
“Whatever, if you don’t believe me, follow me outside,” I retorted.
“Should I go through the window?” Joe asked, obviously sarcastically. I cursed at him a bit, and he finally agreed.
Back to top Go down

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Short(Or not so short) Stories :: Nova's :: H.R.R.-
Jump to: