Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 am

*Walks into the ship*
What the hell is this thing?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:56 am

"Oh, goddess..." Shali whispered in horror. She leaped into one ship, and Avelion into the other.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:06 am

"I don't like that sound... Bad things happen when I hear that sound.."
In Jenny's ship, Shali is focusing her mind. Her eyes are focused on a spot in front of her, and her mind is blank.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:12 am

"Gah!" Shali jumps, startled. "Don't DO that! I was focusing my mind so that I'd be prepared when the battle came."
"Still don't like it. Want to be with Moma."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:23 am

Cynthia hides behind Avelion when Safire starts singing.
"No, I just need to focus."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:41 am

Shali goes back to focusing.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:46 am

Cynthia took a look out the window during the warp, whimpered, and hid her face in Av's leg.

Last edited by Shali on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:47 am

((Oh. Oops!))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:53 am

Shali jumped out after her. GET CYNTHIA OUT OF THERE! she mentally yelled to Safire.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 pm

"How the hell did HE get injured?" Shali asks, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 pm

Insanity is currently in dragon form, completely dragonified, smoke coming out of his mouth everytime he breathed.

Aisse stopped chanting, and her clothing became purple. "Sir."

"Good, my disciple. Focus, and create."

Aisse focuses.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 pm

"Hush. She's using my power, it's not the same as magic. This will help us." Insanity says, now seeming serious for first time.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:55 pm

"I am not here to die. ORsol." Insanity says. The creatures begin to wither and melt. "Resin." He turns to a large, snakelike creature. "Vorson." He glows purple.

Aisse finishes chanting, and now wears a purple mark on her arm, the sign of a madness mage. "I am ready, sir."

"Then we shall fight, and win."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Insanity's glow turns red, and the creature is incinerated. The hard scales protecting him from below prevented it from getting to him. "Good try."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:00 am

((Squird, these things are NOT killing the sheer power of Insanity. Shali agrees.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:04 am

((Don't worry. He fears Tom's power, simply because it can easily affect him, but any form of physical damage is meaningless, he's a mental thing. He's the force of madness, fight him on his level. Erifas, having power from Tom, should easily be able to actually hurt him.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:07 am

((No, that was because they threatened him when Aisse was doing the chanting, now he can't do that. It's a protective thing.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 am

"...Safire! Get back here, and you can have this shiny!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 am

Insanity picks up the things trying to eat him. "Aww! Aren't you cute! Hmm... Vicious, though. Let's try this! MADNESS!"

((Confusion spell.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 am

"Immune? Hmmm..." He says, healing his shell. "I wonder... FISH! "

((Strong Paralysis spell.
EDIT: Well, actually, it's just him messing with their minds to convince them that they're paralyzed, but the effect ends up the same. ))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 am

"Hey! I was experimentating! "
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:12 am

"Hmm? Naaaahh... You deal with him. I'll be busy trying to make my own. Here, borrow Erivon."

"Well, I guess I should help then. " Erivons chains begin to cool towards near absolute zero as he walks a bit closer to the beast. "Freezing time." He says, spinning a chain and throwing it at it.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 am

"I know." Erivon says, catching the chain with his tail, which appears quite suddenly out of nowhere. "What do you think I am?" He finishes, his yellow red eyes now visible.

"He's a madness demon, the chains represent his ties to the strange insanities in his mind." Insanity explains, in a bored tone.

((Erivon is not actually completely a creature of my own design. He's a kind of demon from DnD.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 am

"And that, that was why I was banished. Unfortunatly, that does have the effect of changing a couple of things, such as I don't have access to any form but this. Which sucks, cause I have this awesome one. Oh well. I'll have to stick with this low one." He says, throwing three chains at the demon, each nearly absolute zero.

"Actually, I ate him afterwards, and his mind. It's why that kinda thing doesn't work. I'm gonna leave now, the gruagachs need a commander. " Insanity says, disappearing.

((There you go, Insanities gone.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 am

"Oohh... This is HER job." he says, pointing at Aisse.

"With pleasure." Aisse takes a quick jump to and back from the Aether, and starts channeling Aether fire at the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next