Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"If that reassures you then I have good news, it's not underground in any sense. No top, no bottom. The abyss is the vast stretch of nothingness that separates all existence."
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:24 am

"...I'm not sure if that should be reassuring or not..."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:03 pm

"Just don't think too much about what your walking on."
"Yea...try not to think about much anything here, everything is in a state of pure chaos."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Kunsian looks confused. "But how is that possible? There's no logic to it..."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 pm

"You'll find logic doesn't exist outside of creation either. But to explain simply, you left logic physics and order behind when you stepped through the gateway." Safire said casually.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:05 am

"I just hope the flame doesn't go out..."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:41 am

"N-no logic? But how am I supposed to make sense of it all?" "You're not."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:13 am

"Shali gets it, that's why I'm going off instinct not a map."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:46 am

"But... But... My logic! I can't-" "Kunsian. Shut up."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:19 pm

"Just do, don't think in this place. You'll get better results that way..."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Kunsian looks confused, but shrugs. "No logic.... Okay, I can work with that I guess...."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:59 am

Travis sighs "The reason he can so easily abondon it is because he's a god...I've been dropped off here for a few thousand years myself, just forget everything you know about how everything works when you do something, and hope it works."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:09 pm

"...Eh, whatever.Logic never mattered to ME anyhow. Come on, dark elf."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:42 am

"All the better."

The whispers of all that once was and might have been, and perhaps what might yet come to pass began to fill the groups minds
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 am

Shali raised an eyebrow. "Please tell me I'm not the only one hearing this. I don't think going crazy was on my agenda for today."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 pm

"No, it's just an abyss wyrm. Troublesome little critters. But why not go crazy?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:39 am

"Mostly, because it sounds rather boring. It's harder to steal stuff when you're crazy."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:53 am

"Forget everything I know?"
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:01 pm

"Everything you know about how everything works, it may help to walk on your head sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Kunsain thinks. "I'm pretty sure you have to be rather flexible to do that..."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 pm

"Who said gravity exists? Your just assuming it does."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:23 am

"..."
(("I don't think I like you any more..." Kunsian, shush. Stay in your appointed areas.))
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:50 am

"I don't know much about the way things work... Shall I do what I did when I was first born?"
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:20 pm

"If you mean just do what you want to do and not think at all of of the how, then basically yes."

The sound of wings beating approached, it sounded close but nothing could be seen...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:50 am

"Yeah. We aren't taught how things work. They let us have free reign to discover."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.   War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond. - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Torn World - Hell, The Abyss, and Beyond.
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next