Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything you need to know in one long post.

Go down 
+2
shadearion
Shali
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Everything you need to know in one long post. Left_bar_bleue50/50Everything you need to know in one long post. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Everything you need to know in one long post. Empty
PostSubject: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 am

This plays like a normal roleplay. We start out in a big dungeon, and have to get out of it. This is impossible. To enter, you get thrown in. The only way to get out is to have one of the trainers send you a pm with further information. If I tell you to get your butt in this roleplay, you get your butt in this roleplay.

We are now onto Scenario number two. This time, the setting is the start of a zombie apocalypse. You have no supplies, and no weapons, save for what you scavenge after we begin.

Welcome to the training grounds! The quality of your posts in this scenario will determine how likely your character is to survive. If your posts are shit, chances are, your character is gonna be stuck in a shit situation.

Trainers- A member group made to train newbies, they can come and go as they please. You have to talk to me to become one, be a admin, or pass this section.

Newbies- The people who use stars, no quotes, and commonly have typos.

Passing- To pass, I expect you to have at least 100 posts in here where you:
Use quotation marks
Have only one or two misspellings
Use proper punctuation
Do not godmod
Write as if you are writing a story.

These do not have to be in a row.

There is no OOC, because that, I feel, would distract. You do not get to create a character, but instead are yourself- minus any weapons.

I can, and will, edit posts to make them proper.

Last edited by Shali on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Everything you need to know in one long post. Left_bar_bleue50/50Everything you need to know in one long post. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 am

This is dumb.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 am

I hate the stars... The evil stars... Do you have any idea how many people I see, not just one my forum but everywhere, using them?
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:51 am

No kidding.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:52 am

*Forces himself not to say something amusing to him but that will undoubtedly get him permabanned.*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:52 am

No, go ahead and say it, I don't do permabans often.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:54 am

Assholes
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:54 am

Post in the rp or I'm locking this topic, Mi'j.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:57 am

No, it really would get me permabanned. I blame the alkyhol.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 am

No, it won't. I am saying that. You get temporary diplomatic immunity.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:02 am

I'm ish drunk, so don't blame me...
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 am

I won't, now say it.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:04 am

Fine. *Smacks Shali's ass*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:05 am

*Twitch* *Gibbs slap*
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:06 am

LOL. I don't know what that is. Where'd my drink go...?
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 am

What do I say.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 am

Just respond in a way that you think fits the situation.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:25 am

PIE
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:01 pm

I have to agree with the first post in this thread.

*Decides to use asterisks for all further RP actions*
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Don't even think it, Safire...
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 am

Why not?
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:18 am

Do you WANT me to go insane?
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:21 am

do it, do it
Back to top Go down
Bailey
Bailey

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm confused can someone explain?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey, B! This is a place to get people used to rps, and the way they function, okay? You need to use proper grammar, punctuation and the like. People with usernames colored like mine run this place, and me, Iggy, and Dark Knight are the admins of the entire site. That explain it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know in one long post.   Everything you need to know in one long post. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything you need to know in one long post.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next