Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:42 pm

He lands squarely in the middle, and Zorvan smiles down on him. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Zarkaeloth looks at the expanse, steel armor with golden lining and blue tabard, a golden lightning bolt through the middle of the tabard, a longsword seemingly close to a noble's sword a shield of the same pattern as the tabard, and no helm. dragonkin wings tattered from battle and charm around his neck worn as a necklace. "Hello, could you tell me where I am, I've seemed to lost my way..." Zarkaeloth observes the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:00 pm

"You are in the realm of chaos. Wait a few minutes and my Servant will be with you. " He smiles, and the falling slows, many of the further out objects twisting into unrecognizable shapes, except the many elephants.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:03 pm

"The realm of chaos, why am I here? Zarkaeloth puts his hand on the hilt of the sword, but does not draw it.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Loup puts his head through the barrier, glances around, shudders, and withdraws quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:10 pm

"That is for you decide."

"Why helllllo!" A girl, looking to be around 20 ish, walks up to Zarks. "Master says that I should stay with you for now!"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:18 pm

"That's fine with me, now if you don't mind I'm gonna explore." Zarkaeloth unfolds his wings and pulls up his hood, and flies around the desk.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:21 pm

And immediately slams his head into a fading in mountain. "Uh, you should probably stay with me." The girl says. Her hair is set up in an Asian bun, and she is wearing a kimono of shifting light.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Zarkaeloth transforms, this obviously being an older Zarkaeloth that has mastered the transformation to the point of going from dragon to half-dragon almost instantaneously, then flies back to the girl. "As you wish" Zarkaeloth turns back to his original form and continues to search near the servant of Zorvan.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:33 pm

"Follow me. I'll be taking you to Master's castle. You can call me Kilani." She starts walking through an almost unnoticeable path through the forest/mountains.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Loup appears next to her, grinning. "Love to, Dearie."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:44 pm

"Right behind you." Zarkaeloth's charm glows purple with a hint of pink, but does not react, almost as if he doesn't see it...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:23 pm

"Come along then." She smiles and continues leading them through the forest mountain.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:37 pm

Zarkaeloth keeps his hand close to the hilt of his blade as he follows.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Loup grins brashly at her, before simply following her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:51 pm

They come up to a very small castle. "Here we are! Careful, it's bigger on the inside!"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 pm

"Ãœntera" Zarkaeloth murmurs, he disapears into the shadows, follows closely with the only sign of him being there is a small dark blue cloud.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:07 pm

"You should know that that doesn't really help here..." She says, smiling, as the gates to the castle open. She shapeshifts into a child-sized version of herself and walks through, ducking to keep from hitting her head on the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:08 pm

"Just watch..." Zarkaeloth phases through the door with the cloud form with little difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:45 pm

He enters into a giant castle. It is decorated in purple and black, and the details are a little fuzzy and blurry.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Loup begins gnawing on the wall of the castle, ironically enough creating a mental link to his old student.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Images of a woman in a dark red trenchcoat come through said link which almost immediately closes.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:33 am

Zarkaeloth reforms, taking actual steps into the castle, platemail clattering as it hits the ground.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:27 am

"Interesting. Good nutty flavor."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 am

The castle begins to brighten, becoming white marble with purple streaks. The blurry details come into focus. A purple mist forms between two pillars, directly ahead of the two characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)
Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next