Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Left_bar_bleue50/50Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Me make a website? Do you even know me?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Left_bar_bleue50/50Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Safire, your scaring my boyfriend.I didn't make this for a pattern, what you see here is the result of my boredom.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm not scared. I can't make a website plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 pm

I cheated, levi. I used a forum hoster.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:45 pm

I don't know how to do that.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Click the free forum link at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Bottom of what?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:49 pm

The screen.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:54 pm

Ohhh.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 am

Watch it, Safire. Don't insult my boyfriend, he made it onto Jaime's 4 person long "Allowed to be my boyfriend" list. Stupid Jaime...
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:45 am

Yeah, but Jaime will hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:04 am

I will hurt you too, Safire.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 am

Where's the tail?
*Punches Safire*
How could you post a catgirl without a tail!!
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 am

who could be scared of a guy whos name is jaime
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 am

Not me. I'm on his do not kill list. LOL
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:50 am

Kevin, are you insulting my brother?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 am

Kevin. I have a friend. He's about eight to nine years older than me. He's stronger than me. He's a little bit faster than me. Now, when I get angry, even he's afraid. You know why? Cause I'm very, very mean. If something annoys me enough, I will first try to remove it. If that doesn't work, then I'll break it. I'm just plain scary to most people.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 am

Because of your hair, right?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:13 am

Not just that. It's not really obvious, but it's in the way I act. I'm actually very nice, unless I'm annoyed. I get annoyed easily. And when I say something, usually, I'll do it. I make it very plain what annoys me, and what doesn't, and yet people just keep doing the annoying things.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am

What he forgot to say is that when he's insulted, I get scary. Scary enough to scare our older friend, and I can hurt people. I hit where it hurts, I play dirty, and I generally win fights, EXCEPT when I'm fighting with Jaime. For fun, we used to practice sword fighting with soft base ball bats, because other wise we would nearly kill each other. I don't let people insult Jaime. He used to look like a girl. Now he looks like a boy. It's not the hair, it's the way he acts. He's a loner. He's drawn in, and very few people can draw him out. He hides the real him more then I hide the real me. When he gets scary, he scares ME. And unless you have the things that I have a phobia of, it's EXTREMELY hard to scare me. He's the only person that has ever scared me without using my phobia's, other then our mom.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:23 am

Our mother's very nice. She just scares everyone. Especially teachers.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 am

Definetly teachers. And principals. And counselors. And nurses. And doctors. And pretty much everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 am

RAWR! WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 am

*Hugs Nova.* WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building   Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Fluxuation Alert: Safire Has entered the building
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next