Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
+3
Asa Fayt
Shali
Aquatica
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue50/50Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:54 pm

The Jaguarman cocks his head at her, watching her closely for a moment before speaking. "I have no desire to harm you, priestess. I fight due to the pain I feel from their vile magics. You feel their touch, do you not? Pushing us forward. Unless you have the resources to shield both of us, I fear that I will cross your line involuntarily. You see, Priestess, no one here with any kind of mind fights for these mad men voluntarily. We are forced to by threats and cruelty. I who was once the chieftain of the Jaguars am now nothing but a puppet for their amusement."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue50/50Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 pm

"I see. Well then... I am sure glad I spent all that time meditating." She chants a little to Ra and they both take on an orange glow. "Hope this will work. Never tried to stop blood magic like this."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:07 pm

"The trick is to block out the hostility. That is a bit better. I no longer feel the pain prodding me forward. My name is Solkar, and I have no recourse but to wonder what your plan is precisely? Do you plan on defeating the leader? There is another, just as bad, and beneath him, a decent man by the name of Aztlan. I have had dealings with him, and he is a fair man. For the moment, however, that leader, whose name is Oltec, has the people under his sway by the use of something powerful. I can smell it strongly from here. If you can get to him, and take away his power, then this city will become what it was in the days before the shadows began to build."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 pm

"Killing bad men is a specialty of mine. And I have friends who can help... I wonder." She claps twice and says "Guide!" She then waits.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:13 pm

the Guide appears with somewhat of a pained expression on his face. "Yes, Sera Ranset?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:17 pm

"Ah, that works. Good. Tell me, what exactly is our plan here? Do I need to stage a fake death here or something? And can my new friend here even see you?" She seems almost happy. She knows she's driving the person in charge of the arena insane!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:23 pm

"He can see me. Only those untouched by Darkness can see me, or those who know I am there. Unnecessary, merely knock him out. Your new ally will be kept quite safe, I assure you. You really enjoy wreaking havoc, do you not, Sera Ranset?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:26 pm

"Set's a friend, Guide." She smiles. "Solkar, I will use the shaft of the spear to knock you out, if this plan works for you?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:33 pm

"I shall make it appear to be as true as I can, Sera Ranset."

The crowd begins muttering angrily, before beginning to chant fight over and over, with increasing hostility. Solkar leaps back, roaring and swinging at Sera with his claws, easily dodgeable, and surprising, given his earlier feats of speed.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:35 pm

"Okay then." Sera sidesteps the attack and springs forward, swingng the shaft behind her to tap the back of his head. However, considering the weight of this spear, it certainly didn't feel like a tap. More like a knockout blow.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Solkar staggers, and th crowd gasps as he does so, but amazingly, he remains not only conscious but also on his feet, as he leaps into the air, going up and over her quite easily, before batting her with his paw, taking great care not to use his claws. The force sends her rolling away, but does no real damage.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:45 pm

"Strong." She comments, using the spear itself to leap behind him, again aiming for his head with a blow from the side.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 pm

He makes a move to roll, but slows himself to take just enough of the blow to cause himself to slump to the ground, unconscious.

"It seems our sacrifice has fight after all. She has won the first of three grueling matches."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:54 pm

She yawns, and sits pointedly outside of the circle.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:03 pm

The leader looks on, clearly annoyed but says nothing. The gate she came through slowly raises until it is fully open.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:06 pm

She yawns again, and slowly, very slowly, walks towards it, making faces at the watching people as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:01 pm

((If you need me to post and I miss it, please message me, I'll post as soon as I get it, however, I feel like I'm not needed for a good while.))
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 am

((Been holding off on you due to your unique situation. Otherwise, you would have been first.))

The crowd boos and begins throwing rotting produce at her in an attempt to get her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 am

((Thanks, I appreciate it, I'll be able to post later today, so you can bring me in this weekend.))
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 am

((I'm sure that will make people (Aqua) happy.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:41 am

Sera doesn't respond, continuing her slow walk.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:30 am

She gets hits right in the head with a very rotten corn cob, the foul juice running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:23 am

She ignores it, although her face twitches slightly. She walks through the gate.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Laryn looks towards Amilee and nods "It's okay, they can take care of themselves."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:42 am

The crowd continues to boo as she exits the arena, but stops throwing produce at her.

Laryn and Amilee both hear the rumor buzz about how the first sacrifice survived the opening challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next