Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing the 'forum rules' function

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Testing the 'forum rules' function Left_bar_bleue50/50Testing the 'forum rules' function Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Testing the 'forum rules' function Empty
PostSubject: Testing the 'forum rules' function   Testing the 'forum rules' function Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 am

Sooooo.... I'm testing a feature here three times. With topic creation, it shows the rules of a particular forum above the 'Post a new topic' dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Testing the 'forum rules' function Left_bar_bleue50/50Testing the 'forum rules' function Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Testing the 'forum rules' function   Testing the 'forum rules' function Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 am

With Quick Reply, it shows the rules of the particular forum over the Quick Reply box...
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Testing the 'forum rules' function   Testing the 'forum rules' function Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:11 am

And with Post a Reply, it shows the rules *under* the big blue Post a Reply text.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Testing the 'forum rules' function   Testing the 'forum rules' function Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 am

Okay, this is shiny. I like it. I think I might start using it in RP sections, so we don't need the 'rules' topic in each and every one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the 'forum rules' function   Testing the 'forum rules' function Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing the 'forum rules' function
Page 1 of 1