Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:23 am

Laura was leaning towards the grass, feeling she should train her puppets for a bit. She heads over to it and stops, turning as she senses Iggy wasn't going the same way as her.
"Ummm I am gonna train in the tall grass for a bit."

"I am gonna head to the beach and get some money from the trainer battles. See you in a bit."

He walks off and down the ledge, finding a battle quickly while Laura goes about fighting wild puppets. After a while Iggy returns with his winnings and he joins in for a little bit of grinding. Once the puppets reach level 10 they stop and head for the entrance of the forest. Laura's backpack a bit heavier as her puppets had found a bunch of items, mostly potions and repels

"Anything I should know about what is in there?" Asks Laura as she gets ready to form a plan. She had two spots left on her team after all and a forest must have a few puppets in it.

"Well there are 3 fairy puppets. Sunnymilk is a fire type. Lunnachild is an electric type, and Star Sapphire is a water type. Plus there is a bug type name Wriggle in there." The kitsune responds, adding a bit of enthusiasm at the final puppet.

(What to do what to do.)
a)capture puppet or puppets along the way
-Sunnymilk the fire type
-Lunnachild the electric type
-Star Sapphire the water type
- Wriggle the bug type
b) trek through the forest battling along the way to the next town, no capturing.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:32 pm

b. Just level building for now.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:26 am

A. Wriggle
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:06 am

Laura sweeps a path through the forest, leaving fainted puppets in her wake as she levels up her own to lvl 15. Along the way Iggy spots a cWriggle and he lets out a squeal bringing to question how high his voice could've gone. A short battle ensued with Iggy tossing out an orb and crossing his fingers as it begins to shake. The orb stops and a clean capture was obtained, adding a new puppet to the team. Iggy has three while Laura has her four puppets. A few hours pass as more leveling occurs, the bug trainer by the entrance getting trounced as his four puppets are systematically beaten by both trainers. Laura makes out like a bandit during the grinding process. Her puppet's ability to pick up items leading her to 28 antidotes along with eleven potions and the same number of super potions. A few more Full Heals join the items in her bag along with both Great and Ultra orbs being put into the orb section. They walk through the forest before Iggy holds out a hand to stop her

"There is a scripted event up ahead, and a battle. The guy, if I can remember uses a cSuwako. A ground and water dual type. Though I am sure we are over leveled for the battle it never hurts to know about the enemy."

Laura nods and the two begin thinking about which puppets to send out.

Laura
-cYuki - fire type
-cChen -ground type
-cNazrin - normal type
-cMystia - Flying type

Iggy
-cWakasagihime - water type
-cMomiji - normal type
-cWriggle - bug type
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:47 am

cMystia
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:13 pm

-cWriggle
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:39 am

Having chosen their puppets the duo step forward, causing the event to begin. Some guy in a green suit rushes by, letting out worried noises and calling back to them
"I'm being chased by some nut job. Help me!"

Laura: "Huh?"

Turning back they see a guy in some sort of crazy get up, a symbol on his bandana and the rest of his clothes, which were a dark blue color. The guy was panting a bit
"I need to catch that guy and get the goods from him. What are you two bozos doing here?"

Iggy: "We are gonna stop you"

Team K Member: "Hah you can't stop the might of Team Kero go CSuwako!"

Out comes a small blonde girl with a big hat, the hat having two eyes on. The eyes stare blankly ahead and were a bit creepy. However it didn't last long as the trainer's puppets, being over-leveled, send the Team Kero member packing. Laura shakes her head a bit
"That was...weird."

"Oh it won't get any better that is for sure"

The guy in the green suit shows up again
"Oh wow you beat him, good job. Here have this reward for saving me"

Both trainers get a Great Orb before the man runs off. Laura still a bit confused at the matter.
"What..."

"Lets just get out of here first. No reason to have fairies appearing during an explination."

a) continue through the forest, fighting along the way.
b) continue through the forest, avoiding all battles.
c) bugger the fairies give me some answers!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 am

A
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:37 am

A
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:31 am

The two walk along through the forest, getting two more levels for each of their puppets. During that time they had beaten another bug catcher before they could see the light as the number of trees decreased. One last step and the forest was behind them, in front of them a nice lake, a small house and a few trainers around. Including some twins so a double battle was guaranteed from them. A little ways ahead they could make out the signs of buildings, presumably the next town.

Laura: "Out of that forest finally."

Iggy: "Yes, up next is the town, where the first gym is."

"Lets go!"

a) check the house
b) walk by with minimal trainer battles
c) hit all the trainer battles
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 pm

A. Suspicious house is suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 6:53 am

a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8