Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 11 Empty
PostSubject: H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 11   H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:24 am

Chapter Eleven: End of Joe

As he neared where I was, I suddenly noticed a moving shadow behind him in the fog. Then, another and another. Another swarm was approaching, and Joe didn’t even know it.
“JOE!” I yelled. “BEHIND YOU!” but, I was too late. Joe whirred around to be face to face with a brute. He attempted to grab a gun, but he was too late. It got him, and all he could do was scream. The one dragged Joe back into the fog, as the rest approached me. I was surrounded and legless, but I didn’t feel hopeless. I knew I was going out, but I wasn’t going to leave this Earth alone. Oh no, I was going to make sure to take out as many abominations as possible. It had become my duty.
“Come closer, ugly!” I yelled at one. Multiple zombies ran towards me, and faced the wrath of an actually successful Works bomb. “KABOOM”, and they were no more. I had another left, but I decided to save it. I threw a mine in front of me, and one to my left, seeing as more were coming that way. As the zombies approached, each met an “explosive” fate. More down. I had taken out quite a few with the explosives, but now the real fun began. From my coat I pulled the knife, and the sword. The sword was only a replica, but it was sharp enough. I leapt (yeah…you can “leap” with one leg) and landed the knife in one’s chest. I quickly ripped it out through its side, and used the spin of my sideways thrust to balance long enough to stab another in the face. I jumped with one leg, kind of pulling up with the face knife, and kicked the chest wound one in the head. I then leapt back to the face one, and finished it off by hacking at its face while in a chest “piggy back hold” with my knees (knee and a half?). I dropped and pulled back to avoid the blood. I cut another’s Achilles’ tendon while on the ground, and stabbed it in the face as it fell. Another dead. A large crowd was charging, so they met the “BOOM!” of my other Works bomb. Another approached form behind me, but I was up in time to get it in the temples, seeing as it was shorter than the usual zombie.
Then, my luck, and adrenaline rush, ran out. I was panting and gasping, while more approached. I knew it was game over. Or, was it?
Back to top Go down

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 11
Page 1 of 1