Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 6 Empty
PostSubject: H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 6   H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 am

Chapter Six: The Plan

When we got downstairs, after that whole ordeal, Joe broke down and started to cry. I was torn apart too, but I couldn’t show it. “Come on Joe, get up.”
Joe sniffled and got up a little, clenching the shotgun. “Kevin’s dead,” he muttered.
“I know, but we can’t dwell on that. We need a plan,” I said, in the bravest voice I could.
“What?” Joe asked.
“Well…we need to get to my house, Orlando should have his guns in a safe in his room,” I said. “And, the keys to his RV (he used to travel a lot). We’ll grab them too, and be on our way.”
“Maybe…” Joe started. “Does your bro have any alcohol?”
“Why, you gonna drink your problems away?” I asked. Making jokes at a time like this? I must have been high of adrenaline or something.
“No…we could make Molotov’s and stuff,” Joe suggested.
“That’s stu…,” I started, and then I realized it wasn’t stupid at all. “Actually…” I started to admit. “…that’s not stupid at all. Not a bad plan Joe.” He smiled a little. I rarely complimented him. “Yeah, he has a bit, mostly fancy ****, but it’ll work,” I said, actually answering his question.
“Cool,” Joe continued. “And, if you have The Works, you know that crappy bathroom drain cleaner stuff, and some aluminum foil, we could make The Works bomb!” He exclaimed. Obviously, he was turning to the internet and goofy almost pranks, but they did work. So I nodded, and he continued “And, don’t you know how to make landmines and napalm? We could use those!” Joe was referencing times when we decided to experiment with death. He was getting kinda goofy, but at least turning over ideas how to blow up zombies with basic household equipment in his head took his mid off Kevin. After a few minutes of standing in front of the front door, I silenced him, and motioned we go outside. He was nervous, but he shook his head in agreement, and we went outside.
Back to top Go down

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 6
Page 1 of 1