Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 am

Loup lands lightly upon the balls of his feet, shaking his head at the Zarky.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:37 am

Zarkaeloth obeys gravity (this time) and falls down with the shards of the alatrice, then closely examines one of the shards.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 am

It shimmers in his hand, dissolving into a liquid.

Zorvan appears in the center of the pile of goo, grinning.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:39 am

"That boy..."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 am

Zarkaeloth slowly claps as he walks back to one of the walls.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:42 am

Loup flops to walking on his hands and clapping his feet.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 am

"Good job warrior!" Zorvan says, waving a hand as everything starts falling through the purple.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:39 am

A portal just kind of... appears, and suddenly, there's Lysp. "God... dammit Liron!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Zorvan picks up Lysp and puts him in a box. This box leads him to his own section of the lobby, with a different, but the same, Zorvan. "Welcome!" He says, sitting at the metronome desk.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:35 am

Lysp's tail turns into a jukebox, playing incredibly cliche elevator music. "Sup."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:41 am

"So what would you like to do here in my realm?" Zorvan asks, deflecting a speeding elephant.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 am

Lysp shrugs, or at least, he shrugs as well as a canine based creature can.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:05 am

Zarkaeloth pulls up his hood and leans on one of the walls, as it is his typical behavior.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 am

Loup hops on Zarky Warky's shoulders, ticking and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Zarkaeloth tries his best to ignore the insane old man on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Loup whaps him for calling him an old man. He is, in fact, full of youthful vitality.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Lysp turns into almost an exact clone of Loup on the outside, only really missing a couple minor details, and obviously the magic aspect, and then goes about to running in circles around Zarkeloth. ((Yes, I do know he's standing against a wall.))
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 am

"The ears are wrong. Plus, the eyes don't hold the Darkness as well as mine. Oh well. Mirrors are dangerous things. Besides.... I see you."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:18 am

Lysp Loup sticks his tongue out at Loup.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:19 am

"This is the forty-fifth time a mimic of myself has done that to me...."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 am

"Well, I feel honored!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:57 am

"Don't...break....Existence....Again..." Loup repeats his mantra several times before twitching and morphing into a flawed copy of Lysp's appearance upon entering the area.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:22 am

"Hi meeee!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:06 am

"Hi youuuuuu!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Zorvan returns everyone to separate lobbies, grinning like the insane avatar of chaos he just so happens to be. "Let's play a game!" He says, fading away as the lobby falls upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next