Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Left_bar_bleue50/50We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Empty
PostSubject: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 pm

SO! A not-nearly-as-hellish-as-usual trip to Arkansas, after a month down at my granparents who do NOT preach to me, and I have a mind Full of mad ideas! My PC is down until I figure out what the hell is wrong with it- W, S, X, and 2 keys don't work and I only works in dvorak- Aqua's is down until he gets the powerstrip to his monitor in, but we have backups! I have this really old laptop, and Aqua has our mom's comp. Meaning? We're BACK!

"...Okay, rant's over and she's being crazy, can I knock her out now?" "No, no, Woari. Be nice."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Left_bar_bleue50/50We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

I'll have Aqua do it when he wakes his lazy but up. Honestly!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm

M'kay. ANd if he doesn't drag his but downstairs, I will.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 pm

What? What did I do?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 pm

...I'll go with deaf! I'm upstairs with music on, don't blame me!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:13 pm

GWAR!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Hey, I was still practically asleep!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:06 am

Chuggaconroy: Use the Force.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:55 pm

You could use a nuke?
And you did? Me and Aqua didn't hear either, and we we're downstairs...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Well, then again, we did have food around that time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!   We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We return bearing maddness! And cake? Wait, no, no cake!
Page 1 of 1