Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Left_bar_bleue50/50Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Empty
PostSubject: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:58 am

What I'm rolling for is speed(AKA dexterity), attack, and defense, in that order.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Left_bar_bleue50/50Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 am

Cool...?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 am

To explain how rolling works... You roll the six sided dice nine times. You take the three highest as your stats, and assign them as you will, and then add your racial/class bonuses.
Also- AURGH! This post took forever, people keep distracting me!
Back to top Go down
Asa Fayt
Admin
Admin
Asa Fayt

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:18 am

The member 'Shadow Lady' has done the following action : Dice

'Six sider' : 5, 5, 1, 5, 2, 6, 2, 5, 1
Back to top Go down
https://liveitup.rpg-board.net
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:19 am

6, 5, and 5, then. Six to my attack,five to my speed, and five to my defense. With Lana's class bonus, that's six to speed.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:20 am

Nice rolls. I'm sorry for distracting... KRAZNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:16 am

*Picks Shade up* Stop that.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:30 am

LOLOLOLOL. Damn, THAT'S funny.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 am

There's a stat that I feel is missing: Magic. as in magical power.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 am

WHOO. Your sister is FUNNY, bro.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:18 am

... are you on something? XD Oh, and we are working on smoothing, balancinging, and logicalizing.. read: I'm doing all that shite whilst she plays champs.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:19 am

Hush, you! It's your fault for trying to make me think while braindead!
On a side note, Art teachers? Are SADISTIC.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:20 am

She just talked about picking me up. And I happen to be high on life. I don't do much else, sometimes drink, but usually not during the week. Sadistic?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:25 am

You ever try making an entire font? From scratch?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:28 am

Not really? Why?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 am

Because that is what I had to do today. And then I have to add color.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 am

FUN! Not. So, are you making DND?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 am

Trying.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:38 am

XD I'm working on the classes. Quick note: Yes, I know the druids have a relatively insane level of detail. reasons:
A: They need it, because druids are elemental divine nature magic users. they are complex by nature.
B: I just wrote all that off of my head, but the other classes were already there, or at least in spirit. I'd love to do that much detail for them, but I don't have the attention span at the moment.
C: Druids are awesome.
They shouldn't be overpowered though, considering no one else has a casting time.

and I hate bards. Song and dance are not combat skills. They do not belong in a list of combat centered classes.

(also, for those who use magic, use the druid spells as a sort of basic template, but change casting time for mana.)
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:42 am

I am in, if that helps?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 am

Yay! my work is not in vain!

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:50 am

KRAZNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 am

So, what do you think of the mage?

Note: The points and stuff for the mage is not entirely my idea. It is the idea of the first rules guy for the PTME the Dreaming table top rp game. However, since he was replaced, and their other guy has left, the company has died. This makes me sad. I am happy to immortalize as much of the dreaming system as I can. That is all.

I plan to rework the other classes too.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 am

Needs moar Barbs
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 am

Barbs? Huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?   Beastmaster Lana- wait, what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beastmaster Lana- wait, what?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next