Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A War Torn World- Day Six

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:22 am

"Who can I kill now?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:27 am

"The slavers being dropped by the giant birds?" Avelia suggested. A few hundred soldiers landed on the ship Shali was on, and swarmed her. They knocked her unconscious and swarmed Travis.
Avelia fell, and looked at everything in terror. "No, NO! Oh gods, why her?"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:30 am

*Picks up Avelion and flies to the ship*

*Lands on the ship, sets Avelion down and starts slicing the slavers in half*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 am

Avelia huddled in a ball. A boy ran down to the shore, and jumped into the water. He swam out to the ship, and saw Avelia huddled. "Avelion! Oh, no. His sister-"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 am

*Fights his way to Shali, picks her up and flies to Avelion*
"Ok You want me to kill them all?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:45 am

"He won't respond. Don't you know ANYTHING about Neraphrim? Siblings are rare, and they form a link." The dark elf looked worried. Avelia moved towards him. "Kunsian? You have to help her." "I know, love."
(( Twisted Evil Yep, he's gay!))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 am

"Seriously I can kill all of them if you want"

((And he's not suprised that Avelion is now a girl?))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:55 am

((He's a dark elf.))
"Do. I'll wake his sister." Kunsian stood over Shali, and cast a speel. She started to wake up. "Big brother!" "Hey kid. Why's my boyfriend a girl?" "A stupid god." "Ah. By the way, why do you always call me that?" "Because when you and Av' marry you will be my brother in law."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 am

*Freezes all the slavers in ice and shatter them into billions of pieces*
*Goes back to the others*
"So you don't care about preserving the species?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 am

"Shut up, Trent. Avelion was ever offered the chance I'm assuming Shali was offered, given the bond she has to a demon, which I complement her on. Me and Shali have almost infinite lifespans, but Avelion never got a chance, and if you ever mention it to him I will kill you." Kunsian drew a short sword. Shali stood up. "Trent, never mention that to Avelion." Shali fell backwards, and over the railing. Kunsian cursed. "Get her out of the water, Neraphrim can't swim!" Avelia woke up. "Kunsian-" Kunsian hurried over to her, and just held her.

Last edited by Shali on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 am

((You just called my character Trevor.)))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:22 am

((GODS DAMNIT!))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 am

((Need sleep. Have to wake up early. I'll be online very late at night))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:26 am

((Night.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm

"I did say anything, didn't I? I'm not gonna back out on it." Avelia said. Kunsian dove into the water, and came back up with Shali. "Ya know, if you're trying to SAVE a Neraphrim from slavers, you really shouldn't let said Neraphrim fall into the water and leave it there." "Yes, you really shouldn't. Neraphrim CAN'T SWIM. We never exactly NEEDED it. " Shali glared, angry. "Now, what's this about payme- Avelion, your an idiot." Kunsian facepalmed. "He KNOWS she can take care of herself. You'd think he'd listen to her every now and then." "Av', when this is over, I'm gonna have to hurt you." Shali was facpalming to, even though her fur was soaked again.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Shali laughed. "You think he tells ME things like that? I've only been his servant for a few days. Anyway, my idiot sister said who his son was, and I'm not gonna repeat it because I like living." Shali sighed. "Look, I said I was sorry, didn't I?" "You don't get it, do you? He could order me to kill you, and I'd have to. He's already told me to... To eat you if you near death." Shali looked away. "But I thought that you only ate sin?" Avelia went over to her. "It kills the victim." Shali explained, not looking at her. "But I'm not a sinful person." Avelia stared at her. "The greatest sin, apparently, is trying to commit suicide. I'm not even allowed to heal you anymore. Do NOT make him mad. EVER." Shali's voice wavered.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 pm

"I think he'd laugh at me, but I'll try." Shali sighed. Would they just shut up and let me rest for a moment? I'm STILL soaked.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:41 pm

"I'll ask him. And no, using plasma to dry me would NOT be a good idea. I can die you know, and I HATE the nether. Zare's there." Hey, master, some idiot called Cyos wants to talk to you. He wants to make me some sort of pet, and Avelion was being an idiot again. "Whenever he decides to hear me is when you get your answer, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 pm

"You summon him here and I'll be forced to kill you. Being near demons HURTS Av'. Used to hurt me. Anyway. he'd probably bring Zare." Shali glared, and Kunsian picked her up. "Ack! No fair! Put me down!" "But if I do, you'll do something stupid. Anyway, Av' told me to." "Jerks."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:21 pm

"That's were we live! Kunsian, get us there NOW!" Shali yelled. He grabbed her and Avelia and ran off to the town. They stared at it in horror, and he put them down. "No... Everyone... They're all dead..." Shali trailed off, and ran into the town. "Shali!" Kunsian yelled. Shali ignored him, and sat on a patch of unburned grass in the town. If they're all dead, then what's left for me to live for? Shali asked herself, as the flames drew closer.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:37 pm

In the other house, there were several dead people. Shali walked to an alleyway, and stared in horror. "My friends... They're all dead.... Even Cynthia... I will kill him. Cynthia was barely a toddler..." Shali trailed off as Avelia came running. "Shali, you know what we did to help Trent? We can help her." Shali nodded, and held open her limiters. Avelia pulled her magic into her. "Cynthia, come home. You need to come home." Shali whispered. A toddler opened her eyes. "Shali? I thought I was dead..." "Oh, little one. Come here."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 pm

"Don't look at Shali. She looks like she's about to faint. It's hard to bring a toddler back from the dead. By the way, meet Cynthia." Avelia picked up the toddler, who looked at her surroundings in fear. "F-fire..." Shali shut her eyes for a second. "Cynthia, close your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:55 pm

(('Kay.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 pm

"Yes. I'm afraid of where we'll have to go, though." Kunsian sighed. "We have to go to Tanat. It won't be safe for Cynthia." Shali explained, then she winced. "Ugh... This hurts..." Avelia set Cynthia down, and Cynthia went over to Shali. "Sha-Sha hurt?" She crawled into Shali's lap. "I forgot Cynthia had empathy. And there are a lot of injured people here... We have to get her out of here." Shali winced, and hugged the toddler. She stood up, and called on her winds. "Hold on tight, Cynthia."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 pm

"Our enemy. But we've got nowhere else to g-" Shali cut Kunsian off. "Yes we do, we can go to the Reth! It's the safest place!" "Okay...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A War Torn World- Day Six
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next