Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A War Torn World- Day Six

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm

"Into the forest. Follow me." Avelia said. When Shali opened her mouth to speak, Avelia interrupted her. "You're gonna REST. Kunsian will carry you, and don't you dare argue. I know that you're as weak as a overcooked noodle right now, we're going to the Reths for help. End of discussion." Kunsian picked up Shali, and Avelia picked up Cynthia. "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 pm

((Bringing them to help.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:34 pm

"One question. Will you make him put me down?" Shali grumbled. Kunsian glared. "Hush, Shali."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 pm

"Thank you." Shali said as Kunsian put her down. She carried people into the wagon, and everyone was soon in it. "Alright, I'm gonna find a horse." She ran off, and came back leading a horse a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:48 pm

"Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 pm

When they reached the forest, a few Reths led them to the tunnel system. Other Reths carried people into the sick ward. Avelia set Cynthia down, and Cynthia walked over to Shali. "Cynthia, I have to test you for something, ok? I need to see if you can mindspeak." "Ok, Sha-Sha." Shali formed a mind link with the toddler, and was surprised. "That's... A link... Avelia, make sure nobody moves me." Shali said. She sent her mind down the link, and quickly pulled out. "Travis, come here."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:03 am

"No, she's got a mindlink to Cyos, it seems. Is that even possible?" Shali asked.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:09 am

"Yes, I don't want him hurting her. It's bad enough she has no family, but she's also got emathy. If he wanted to, he could do a hell of a lot of damage."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 am

Cynthia tilted her head at him. "I can't read you. Everythings.. Silent! No emotins, no thoughts, no nothing."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:23 am

"Huh. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:30 am

"Nope. I'm putting her to bed- Ok, that's to cute." Shali grinned, as Cynthia curled up in a ball around Travis's feet. Cynthia fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 am

((BBL, going to play unreal with Jaime))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:56 am

((Back. Fucking hate my comp.))
"It's cute. I'm gonna take her to a bed." Shali lifted the sleeping child, and took her to the Reths nursery. She put her in a crib, then came back. "You should get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day Six   A War Torn World- Day Six - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A War Torn World- Day Six
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9