Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Area 15

Go down 
+2
Risette
Alamyst
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Area 15 - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/50Area 15 - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:07 am

"Hmmm. No. Sorry sister, but I'm the one in charge. And if you would please remember," I say, stabbing a zombie in front of me. "I have, quite literally, prepared and practiced for this my -entire- life. No way I'm not going to have my fun!" I say, lightning porting back to the vehicle to grab more root beer.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:48 am

A big hand claps down upon Jaime's shoulder, holding it in a firm grip.
"Be careful, Little Brother. I have no desire to see you killed."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:52 am

"Thanks for the sentiment, but I'll be fine! This is what I was BORN for!" I grin, setting a few of my extra weapons in the truck, keeping my bow, shotgun, and sword. I use the freed up space to store extra rootbeer.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:36 pm

"Death is unexpected to many. Even those born to do something may die in the effort."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:51 pm

"Heh. I'll keep it in mind." I say, and lightningport away, to appear near and slice a zombie that was approaching the truck. "But then again, DEATH." I flash again, appear behind Shali and stabbing a zombie near her. "TO!" I flash once more, and take a glug of root beer, throwing the can at a zombie's head. "UNDEATH!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Shali sighs, facepalming. "Someone check if he picked up snacks."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:18 pm

"He better have. A Shadebeast without snacks is a scary thing." As he says this, his eyes becomes slightly bloodshot, then return to their natural, brilliant blue. Shade tips a wink at the crazy cat lady, before resuming his work upon the copper wire, humming "Can't You See" while he works.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:48 pm

"Of course I did!" I yell back. "I'm not dumb! Ooh, we need to loot a alcohol store next!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Shali huffs in amusement, rolling her eyes as a betraying smile slips across her lips. “Well, we can’t have that, now can we? Hungry shadowy-thinga-majigs get ~grumpy~ when we don’t have food. Which usually involves throwing stuff. Book-type-stuff, for the most p-” Shali stops. Blinks. She thinks for a moment, considers, and thinks again. “-No-, Jaime. No alcohol! ...Except for Shade, but then only when he's not on driving duty! I don’t, however, suppose we could visit a bookstore next? Shali’s without books are like bats without caves- sad, sad creatures indeed.” She nods in mock seriousness, climbing into the back of the vehicle. “What snacks do you eat? I’ll see if Jaime grabbed any while they were in there.” She moves stuff around as she speaks, stacking the boxes of drinks against one of the walls, while pushing the carts together, like you see them in the store. She stops after a moment, looking from the carts, to the sodas, to the carts again, as she gets a simply ~wonderful~ idea, undoing her careful work of stacking the boxes and instead putting them in the carts. “There! That looks much better! Now to use food to make it so the carts don’t move around while we’re driving... That might be tricky...” She chews her lower lip idly, trying- and failing- to come up with a solution. “Any ideas, oh-great-and-wonderful Shade-beast?”

((A ~grand~ length of 231 words. Here's to topping it!))
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:30 pm

"Well, I did do loading for a long time. The trick is to block and brace, allowing the packages to do the work. Since you don't wish the carts to move, simply use something for chocks for the wheels, wedge to the wall, and heyo, problem solved. Also, I eat pretty much anything, so long as it is nummy. Just give me ten thousand calories or so. Us deities need our calories to survive. That, and my heart might stop if I have less than that." Shade gets an irritable expression for a moment, briefly muttering: 'Fucking government," before shrugging and resuming his kindly Shadebeast ways as though nothing had occurred. "I do, however, need a good source of alcohol stocked up. Otherwise, I might actually be sober, and that my friends is a terrifying thing. Me sober is the last thing any of you want to see, particularly if you have no desire for me to tear out your intestines from the back, loop them over your head, and rip said head off using nothing but said intestines." Shade says this in a completely straight faced, cheery manner, smiling the entire times, eyes once more becoming bloodshot before resuming normalcy. "As for the rest, I promise not to drive into any ditches, or behave in a fashion that will get us all killed, unless of course it becomes absolutely necessary." Shade smiles at the CCL, hiding the fact that he was actually a fairly accomplished driver, even if he had a tendency to be reckless with his own person.

((I win.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:04 pm

“Hm... Righto!” Shali grins, looking for something to use to stop the wheels. She eventually decides to use a case of beans- and she makes a mental note to remember to ask her brother how on earth he expects her to cook beans without a -stove- to cook them on- to brace the wheels, and she begins loading stuff into the bottoms of the carts- mostly breakable stuff, likke sauces, glass ketchup bottles, jugs of milk... Stuff that no one would find advantageous to have rolling all over the place. Coming upon a box of cookies- oreos, a brand she doesn’t particuarily like- she returns to the entrance, tossing them over towards Shade. “Cookies for you.” She grins, before slipping back into the vehicle, returning to work. “Yeah, governments -do- tend to be irritating. Anarchy works soooo much better.” The crazy cat lady grins, piling the other cookies into the bottoms of the carts, as well- they are, after all, light, and no one likes crumbled cookies. ...Or at least, she hopes no one does, because that’s simply a crime against humanity. You can’t dip pre-crumbled cookies in milk! They’ll just have to crumble their ~own~ cookies. That’s all.

She stops, stepping back to take a look at the results of all her hard work. The carts have as many boxes of soda and other assorted drinks as they can hold, though there’s still plenty of boxes left- she silently wonders to herself if her brother took every single box of drinks in the store. The bottoms of the carts are filled with any and all breakable goods, though, admittedly, there wasn’t a lot of stuff that fit into that category, and all the lightweight supplies, like cookies, bandages, instant food, and other stuff like that. She glances at the bandages, and returns to the exit, popping her head out. “We’ll need to stop by a pharmacy, or doctor's office next, we need more medical stuff! Ace bandages especially, those things are useful! Might also want to grab a bunch of those tiny toothpicks, the ones that don’t need water, while we’re at it!” She slips back inside, settling in to move the remainder of the supplies up against the carts, in order to wedge them against the wall of the van. The bottled water, however, she moves away from the pile, stacking the flats in their own corner of the vehicle, where they can be accessed easily. She grabs the last flat and carries it out of the van, stumbling at the landing. Once she regains her balance, she straightens, and carries it to the front of the vehicle, balancing it on a knee as she uses her free hand to get the door open. When it finally does come open, suddenly, she falls backwards with a rather girly yelp. Blushing, and glaring at the van as though her embarrassment is all it’s fault, she picks the flat of water up -yet again-, having dropped it when she fell, and lifts it into the van, settling it in the floorboards on the passenger side. She settles it as far back as she can manage, trying to leave as much footspace as possible, before she hops back out of the van, walking -back- around to go check on Shade. And Jaime, she supposes, though she has a feeling that her elder sibling was not only just fine, but, indeed, having the time of his life. He has, as he said, practiced for this day for his entire life. Shali? She’s just happy to have stuff to organise that -won’t- get knocked over the moment she lets anyone else near it. It makes the obsessive-compulsive part of her rather happy.
((Nope~. 620. Beat -that-. Also, we now must wait for Jaime, M'ij, or Chris to post in Wartorn. Onto lengthening the other RPs!))
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:01 am

Ben stuffs as many of the shoes that he can fit into the cart, and then goes on to the rest of the store, making sure to pick up several heavy duty backpacks that they would be able to carry around with them. Just as he's leaving the store, he stops, and facepalms before turning around. "Doh! Whoops, wouldn't wanna forget that," he says, running towards the other side of the store, using the denser end of his staff to pummel several of the zombies kneecaps as he goes, which then hit the ground with a rather satisfying thud.

After obtaining what he had returned to the store to get, he runs back to the truck, glancing over at Jaime just in time to see him electrocute yet another zombie and giggle like a madman, and sighs to himself. He runs around the back of the truck and tosses Shali a backpack. "Art supplies. Several sketchbooks, variety of pencils, some colored pencils, and a few oil pastels. Almost forgot 'em too." He then walks past her into the truck and starts making an attempt at organizing a section of the truck for clothing and shoes- rather poorly- and it ends up turning into a pile of shoes, and a pile of clothes.

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Shali instinctively catches the backpack, squeeing. "Sketchbooks! Yay! Oh, we need more blankets, run in to see if you can get those and whatever medical supplies they have, M'ij. We're also gonna need to raid Tom-Thumb." She's working on instinct, putting on the bag. She shoos him away from the piles. "Move-eth. That's inefficient, let me work." She sits in front of the pile of clothing, pulling it to herself and grabbing what's on top. With a practiced ease, she begins folding the articles of clothing, removing any clothes hangers and setting them to the side. Socks, she just balls up in pairs, making a pile of them behind her. She hums happily as she works, glad for the distraction. "Of all the times for them to be away at a con..." she mutters, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:05 am

Shade meanwhile moves to the front of the truck, grimacing a little. 
"This, shall truly suck. I hope I have enough..." He mutters, sliding underneath. For a moment, all that can be heard is a loud grunting noise, before the front of the truck slowly shifts upwards. 
"huh. Who knew that would work. Oh well. Time for business."
Shade examines the undercarriage of the vehicle closely, going over each part, sighing as he realizes he will probably have to gut the entire vehicle.
"Why can't people build something right the first time," he growls, setting it down gently as he slides out.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:57 am

I laugh once more. "Bring it." I say, as I go on what could only be described as a massacre of undeath. This wasn't just awesome for me, this was paradise. "Wooo!" I yell, as I arrive back near the truck, covered in a bit of blood. "Zombies. Can. SUCK IT!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Shali lifts her head, looking out. "...Ew. You're all bloody. WE're gonna need to set up a shower rig...."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:40 am

"Not necessarily, Little Cat. My mother taught me a few things about cleaning, now let's see... How did that go?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am

"How did what go?" Shali smiles slightly at her new nickname, fiddling with her glowing necklace. The purple light blinks off and on, slowly, and after a moment, she tucks it under her shirt, climbing up to sit on top of the vehicle. "What we -really- need, you know, is somewhere we can set up a permanent base, to go along with this. We might find other survivors, and who knows how long this apocalypse will last?" She hooks a finger over the chain of her necklace, idly tugging at it in habit as she speaks.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:49 am

"Hmm... I'm gonna need a power source. A generator or something." I look rather thoughtful, a change from my near mindless slaughter of the undead.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Check my bag. Metal briefcase. Careful. Heavier than it looks. Also:," Shade states, marching over to Jaime, "Phygem Nerentes." The grime, blood, and other filth slide off of Jaime and his clothes, leaving them both fairly pristine. Shade then begins to do jumping jacks.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 pm

"Fancy motherfucker." I go to open the briefcase.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:44 am

"You know me, I'm a classy dame."
It opens surprisingly easily, however, instinct would get a feeling that this is not something to be tried without permission. Inside are some tools, and a few circuit components. Nestled lovingly in a space are three small electrical devices. Any one of them should suit the purpose of a power source quite nicely.

Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 am

"Hmm... This should do nicely." I say, taking out one of the devices and strapping it to my arm. "Ever wonder what I could do when supercharged, my friends?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:51 am

"Not particularly. I'd still whoop you," Shade states nonchalantly, playing with a clipped wire.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:10 am

"Oh god... Jaime. Don't kill yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Area 15 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Area 15   Area 15 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Area 15
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Newbie Training grounds-
Jump to: