Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampires: The Injection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

Vampires: The Injection Empty
PostSubject: Vampires: The Injection   Vampires: The Injection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:09 am

I awoke in some sort of lab. My arms and legs were pinned down and chained... Like I was some monster. As I started looking around the room a concealed door opened and appeared a large man with a bushy beard.
"My name is Dr. Yuan, Robert. And I know what you are. We've been trying to capture you for the last year, but whenever we got close you moved. So eventually we had to cause some "incident" to keep you still. Yes it was risky in the public, and several witnesses had to be... well, put down."
I was disgusted, and he noted this.
"Look dont judge me, it had to be done to help the public, from you. Now I need you to tell me how you became how you are."
"I dont know, I cant remember." I was trying to remember, the strain of thinking on my face.
"Please, try to remember, im going to leave and Im expecting answer when I get back. I say you'll have a week left anyway." The Dr. replied.
"A Week?" I was confused.
"Yes, we have injected you with a virus, which will eat you fom the inside out, and bypass your extremley high toxic blood. You'll be dead soon. Well, you was already dead to begin with..."
"I wasnt! Im not a monster! IM NOT!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Vampires: The Injection Left_bar_bleue50/50Vampires: The Injection Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: The Injection   Vampires: The Injection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:12 am

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: The Injection   Vampires: The Injection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Ha!

Wasnt exspecting so much to happen already?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Vampires: The Injection Left_bar_bleue50/50Vampires: The Injection Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: The Injection   Vampires: The Injection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:45 pm

Nope. This is really good.
Back to top Go down
Happeh
Gold Member
Gold Member
Happeh

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: The Injection   Vampires: The Injection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Not really. I messed up dearly this time. Cause now Im speaking in first person, I only realised I was shutting down my laptop.

So, Sorry. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires: The Injection   Vampires: The Injection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampires: The Injection
Page 1 of 1