Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A War Torn World- Day 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:19 am

((This one only, and with LOTS of help. He is, after all, a black dragon. The others are being poisoned.))
Shali ran out and stood by her friend. "Stay away from Avelion. OR ELSE!" The dragon backed up a bit, evidently scared. ((Of what it would never say. Perhaps that tone on a 12 year old scared it? Along with her evil eye?)) "I mean it, Dragon *****. You are a monster that should never have walked this earth, and DESERVE to die." "Oh sure, NERAPHRIM." Shali yelled words in another language at him.
((Ah, the plottiness.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 am

Nova looked to Trent, and nodded. "You wanna?" Nova asked. He assumed Trent would understand.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 am

"Kick their sorry *** up and down the streets. Sure"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 am

Shali kept yelling in th other language, with Avelion joining her."KIANITIALIAN!" They yelled together, and the dragon recoiled.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:28 am

Nova smirked. He was beginning to like this Trent guy already (not like that!). Nova, deciding being human in this fight might have been "silly", decided to transform. Hoping he wouldn't scare the others, he began. First came the change in eye color (white to black and red), and the horns sprouted. They were semi-curly, which protruded form his forehead/temple area. The claws and black aura were nothing much really either, but the wings were what freaked out most people. They sprouted in quite the unnatural way, every time. They ripped through his back, in an almost painful appearing way, dripping a foul black ooze everywhere. They were not the generic bat wings most would assume, but instead bird like angel wings, but black, and rotting looking, with the same black ooze coating them. There were few feathers, and it seemed they were incapable of flight. After the scene, Nova looked to the dragon, with a mad look in his eyes. "I'm going to have fun with you, mortal!"

Last edited by Nova on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:29 am

"What did you say to them?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 am

Most children their age would have screamed, but Shali and Avelion only glanced at Nova. "Ugly, dude. Might scare him almost as much as me on a bad day, though." Shali said, as the dragon tried to fly off. He found he couldn't, and cussed in draconian.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:32 am

"Who cares?" Nova yelled to Trent. "If the dragon wants to fear words, let it. I will spare no mercy to cowards, and neither should you." He said coldly. "It can't escape. Let us finish it!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:36 am

"It's more the words she SAID. 'Course, We won't tell you what they mean." Avelion smiled, tossing a few daggers down the dragons throat. Shali climbed ontop of it, and muttered something. She suddenly glowed brightly. The dragon screeched in pain. "GET OFF ME YOU NERAPHRIM!"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:39 am

*Cuts one of the dragons heads off*
*Cuts another dragons tail in half*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 am

Seeing an amazing opportunity, Nova poofed into the screaming dragon's mouth (the one Shali's on), and fired a few fireballs down it's cut throat. As soon as he was there, he poofed again to his original position, and pulled out his sword. It was covered in a black aura. "Hehe...fun..." Nova said.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 am

The healer comes outside. "Shali, please lend me a dagger?" She was not at all surprised to see Shali glowing and on top of a dragon. Shali nodded, and skid a dagger across the ground to her. The healer walked up to the dragon and cut out his tongue. "Try screaming now."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 am

"Aww...I was gonna do that..." Nova said, disappointed. "I already fried its insides, why couldn't I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:46 am

*Shoves hand down one of the dragons throat and froze it from the inside out.*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:47 am

"He ate my daughter." Shali hopped off the dead dragons back, no longer glowing. She fell to the ground almost immediately. "Dizzy..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:49 am

Nova leaped to one of the still live ones, and stuck a clawed hand in its eye, seeking to fire a fireball into its brain. "I hope you don't need that!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:50 am

((They're all dead...))
Shali put her hand to her forehead, pitching forward. She squeezed her eyes shut, dizzy. "I HATE doing that."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:51 am

"What exactly did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:53 am

"Race ability. I am not actually a neko, but it's what you'll have to call me since I reufse to tell you my real race." Shali nearly fell, and was caught by Avelion. "I warned you. You really should stop talking nerphriatic"
((Night. Brain melt down. Some one be on in the morning please?))
((EDIT: Never mind, the insomnia strikes again.))

Last edited by Shali on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:55 am

Nova, ignoring the others conversation, debated feeding, as he stood over one dragon's body. "Well..."

"DO IT!" The voice yelled. Nova still wondered whether it was worth doing in front of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:58 am

Shali sighed, seeing Nova standing in front of the body. "If your gonna do something, do it. If your a vamp, go ahead, drink it's blood. It deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:59 am

"Hmm?" Nova said, turning around to meet the girl named Shali saying something. "What'd you say?" He was too busy arguing with his master to hear the others.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:00 am

"I said, if you need to feed off it in some way, go ahead. I know you aren't what you seem, dude.I don't care WHAT you do to it."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

"SEE! THIS FURRY THING IS COOL WITH IT!" The voice said.

"Will you shut the **** up?!" Nova said, too loudly, to his master. The voice, surprisingly, stopped. "I'll feed." Nova said. Nova opened his arms wide, glowed blackish, and began to feed on its sin (Aint gonna bother going into detail).
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:07 am

Shali sat against a wall and leaned back. "Cool. I think the others went inside. ****, it's snowing again." The snow came down quickly, soon nearly covering Shali. "Ack! COLD!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A War Torn World- Day 3
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next