Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A War Torn World- Day 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 am

Nova, still in the midst of his own thoughts, lazily lolled his head to the side, to see the furry girl, Shali, being picked up by a dragon. Though he couldn't here the conversation, he could tell the dragon wasn't saying "nice things", seeing Shali's reaction. Also, picking someone up by the collar isn't usually a gesture of friendliness. Though Shali was of seemingly no purpose (he at first thought Shali was some dragon summoning/controlling mage of sorts, but hearing the explanation (the one where the dragons described how Shali raised them) and the fact that this one is "messing with her", he doubts that she is anything but a regular (furry) person, with a fascination of dragons) he shouldn't just let her get roughed around, or worse, by a big lizard. Nova walked towards where the large dragon, Kyran, had Shali in his grasps. He put his left hand to his side, and unlatched the gun from the holster, keeping his hand steady over the gun, ready to shoot if things got out of hand. "Why don't you let the lady down now, big guy." Nova said, as loudly as he could while remaining his cool. "It's not very polite, now, is it?" Nova asked, a grin appearing on his face, as if it was some big joke.

((Remember, Nova has little to no idea as to what's going on. He only just met Shali, Trent, and some spaz (Kaze, but he wouldn't know), and already it seems trouble's brewing. Though maybe (probably) he is just under a false impression, he wouldn't know. Also, he is clueless as to the events of the days before.))
Aquaticnecris wrote:
((I could play both leaders, if you want, since my specialty is playing multiple characters.))
((*COUGH* Not that hard! *COUGH* ...what, I'm just coughing.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:55 am

"Hey! Would you leave him alone? He was just telling me I've annoyed one of the elders again." "Child? He asked to speak to you." "For the love of Gaia- Alright, I'll go with you. He better not breath in my face again, though." Kyran chuckled. "Once again, I fail to understand how this amuses you, old one." "As I said, you are to young to understand dragon politics."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 am

A man runs towards the city, in the robes of Tanat. The archers ready their bows, but the commander tells them to hold their fire. The man runs up to wards the city gates, and tells the gate guards, "Iovone wishes to peacefully meet Kallista in 2 days, at the clearing in the forest road. He says that you may bring as many people as you desire, but to tell me how many, so that he may bring an equal amount."
The gate guards help the man to a chair, and Kallista walks in.
"Tell him that I shall bring four others."
The messenger runs back to Tanat.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:26 am

Nova looked up, annoyed, at the ungrateful little girl. "Well...excuse me for trying to help someone!" Nova yelled back up to her, seeing as she was still suspended in mid-air. He turned around, but didn't remove his hand form his gun. "Ungrateful little furball." He mumbled to himself.

"THIS IS WHY WE DON'T HELP PEOPLE, REMEMBER?"
The voice boomed.

"Yeah, yeah..." Nova replied to the voice in his head.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 am

Kyran set her down, then leaped on Nova. "What did you call her?" "KYRAN! Your going to crush him! Look, person, I'm not ungrateful, I was TRYINGF to keep Kyran from doing this. He's 1000 years old, so he over reacts a lot."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:56 am

Nova teleported out from under the dragon, in his distinctive black smokey "poof!", and appeared a few feet from the original scene. He wore quite the dirty look on his face. "Than, keep your damn senile pet on a leash." He said to Shali, wiping the smokey after effect from his jacket.

"KILL IT!" The voice yelled excited. "DRAW THE DRAGON'S BLOOD! A THOUSAND YEARS OF SIN AND POWER!"

"Let's avoid drawing more attention for now Master." Nova whispered to the voice. "I could probably take this dragon, hands down, but there's a **** load more, and other people here as well, who probably wouldn't appreciate that."

"FINE..." the voice boomed, disappointed.

"Listen, lizard, don't go around treating the girl like ****, if you're just going to over react like a damn fool when someone says something." Nova said sternly.

"Bipolar much?" Nova thought to himself.

"LOOK WHO'S TALKING?" the voice retorted.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 am

"Pet? Oh no, he's the one who found me in a basket as a baby, and had some people keep me safe till I was 10. Now look what you've done, Kunan is coming." A REALLY old dragon flew over, seeming annoyed. He turned to Shali and breathed in her face. "Child." "Kunan. I annoy you again?" Shali smiled. "Yes, insolent Child.Need I remind you that I could easily burn you to a crisp with my-" "Ten thousand year old breath, blah blah blah. But you don't, do you? What did I do THIS time?" "You left my territory." "Listen, Kunan, just because you took care of me for 10 years does NOT mean that I am your pet. I can take care of myself, senile dragon." "I worry about you, little one." "Well, I can take care of myself."

Last edited by Shali on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 am

((Alright, I'll change my post then.))
Kunan turned to Nova. "You annoyed my son, I gather."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:45 am

"Not my fault he's got the temper of a 6 year old child." Nova said, shrugging. "But, yes, I suppose I'm the one who gave you're son such a problem."

Last edited by Nova on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:47 am

"I suggest you not insult the child. I'm assuming it is that you insulted the child that angered him." Shali glared. She face palmed and sighed.

Last edited by Shali on Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:49 am

"Maybe..." Nova said, sounding unintentionally asinine.

"...AND YOU THOUGHT MY PLAN WOULD CAUSE TROUBLE?" the voice said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:04 am

"Guys? I hate to interrupt you like this, but unless you want to get swarmed by annoyed dragons I suggest you stop. I am NOT in the mood to talk to all the elder dragons." "Sorry. I smell a half dragon, by the way." "That would be Trent."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:06 am

"Hey I don't smell that bad. I took a shower this morning."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:10 am

(( Elder dragons like to annoy Shali.))
"You don't smell bad, it's just how they can tell individual races. If I looked like a human, they;'d smell me and know I was a neko." Another dragon flew down, landing in front of Trent. "I KNEW I smelled the half dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:38 am

"I'm not the only dragon hybrid. I am the only dragon hybrid that doesn't use fire."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 am

"Trent? Just shut up. You are getting on my nerves." Shali groaned as several more dragons started flying her way. "I am NOT dealing with that gang today. They are ALWAYS trying to claim humans, and non humans, as pets. Ugh! We are going, NOW!" She hopped right off the roof, landing on her feet. "Unless you wish to be annoyed to death, I suggest you follow."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:23 am

*Follows Shali*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:27 am

"Now, I suggest you find a way to- EAGH! Put me down, crazy dragons!" Shali was held in the air by four black dragons, each holding a limb and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:33 am

To dragons: "You do know that I can freeze you"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 am

"That is why we wear ice proof armor." "PUT ME DOWN!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 am

"Do you know how much money that would cost?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:42 am

"We are dragons. We have no need for money. Now, we shall be taking our pet and leaving. "PUT ME THE **** DOWN!
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:49 am

*Flys up and grabs two of the dragons tongues*
"Your armor can't protect your insides"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:52 am

"We have a fire inside." Shali wriggled a hand free, and stabbed one.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 am

*Shoves hands into the two dragons mouths, grabbed, and pulled their uvula*
*Let my grip go and pulled my hands out of the dragons mouth quickly*
*The two dragons start vomiting uncontrollably*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 3   A War Torn World- Day 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A War Torn World- Day 3
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next