Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 am

The swords go through her without leaving a trace as they strike again, both of the mages far to focused on the other to let their weapons bother with another. The chaos mage strikes out with a blast of extremely dark energy, which the order mage parries back at him. They start reflecting it back at each other repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:33 am

Ice growls, low and demonic. "I c'me to g't h'lp for V'lymea. I c'me H'R' for 't. You w'lll H'LP m', Luc'f'r fuck 't!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 am

"I think I should tell you what happened."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 pm

"Perhaps you should." Neldris watches the ambassador.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 pm

The ball of chaos energy becomes larger, as both mages begin to charge another spell. The order mage prepares a spell that would put all of the energy into a nice and orderly line, while the chaos mage is going with a classic; his weather spell.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:13 am

"Twenty of your years ago, I lived in the main village of my people. My sire, Lord Bluestripe's strength was fading. And so the Tel-Raan sent their people to make sure he never lifted his ax again. They crept into the village, and they murdered him. Then, they cut their way through anyone who got in their way, including me."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:07 am

"That is definitely not my people. There's never been many of us, and we lack the strength to do such a thing. You saw how easily my sister was knocked out."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 am

The two mages both completed their spells at the same time, and the spells hit the chaos energy. This, of course, caused the chaos energy to explode, while in the same instant being contained by the order spell. Now between them floats a ball of yellow power, uncontrolled and contained. Off about thirty feet from everyone, a rather dark cloud has started forming.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 am

Ice GRABS them, with a glares. A wall of ice separates the two. "Enough!" she cries out in her language. "You will HELP me, damn it! Vilymea's life depends on it!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:22 am

((Tip: Never get between a chaos mage and an order mage who are going at each other with full force! ))

The chaos mage ignores her entirely, now staring at the cloud. The order mage continues trying to swing until he notices the cloud as well. "What's that?" He says, with a voice that could almost conceivably be considered fearful. "Something big." The chaos mage spoke, their argument forgotten. The order mage looks to the demoness, and says, "I would run now. Who ever, or what ever that is might not be as forgiving as us..." He then, true to his word, turns tail and runs! Only to be caught by the hand that Ice was holding him with.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 am

"Lucifer damn it, one of you will help Vilmea! If I have to drag you to her myself, I will!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 am

"I see you're a feisty one, Girl." Speaks a voice that can only be described as grinning. "I like it." The cloud dissapates, revealing a jackal the size of a mountain. "Ah. The chaos mage and the order mage. Just who I was looking for!" He reaches out to pick them both from her grip.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:56 am

"H'y! ' n'd th'r h'lp!" Ice yelled, switching back to common.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 am

The jackal, still grinning, looks at her. "Truly. Demons these days are so cute, all feisty and defiant." He says. "Tell you what. If you can guess my name, you can keep them for whatever you need."

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:05 am

"Anubis." The demon said instantly, her wings smoldering in annoyance. She needed them, damn it! Vilymea needed them!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 am

"Anubis? No, no, no. Good guess, though. We sometimes share the same forms." He grinned again. "Anubis is a bit too stuffy by my standards, but get a couple drinks in him and he can be a lot of fun. You ever seen an afterlife god drunk off their feet?"

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 am

Ice sighed in frustration. "Set?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 am

"Correct, little minion of Lucifer! Okay, you've got about twenty of your minutes, and make sure not to kill them!" Set says, fading slightly before suddenly becoming solid again. "Oh! And dearest and beautiful Geae," he says with obviously friendly sarcasm. "Do take care of my little girl for me, I would be absolutely devastated if something were to take her anywhere, hmm?" He laughs, a loud, barking laugh, and fades quickly away.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 am

"....I absolutely ABHOR Set...." "Good! Now, then, I need you to STAY here for five seconds while I get her." Ice teleports away to grab her charge.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 am

"Set? You mean the nice wolfie?" Alice says, in a rather silly manner.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:44 am

"Yes... He and I don't get along..."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 am

"But he's a nice wolfie!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:30 pm

"I know he is, dear." "The Egyptian pantheon torments her as well."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 am

"The Tel-Raan use cunning, not strength. They are without honor." He spits on the ground, looking highly angry, but his eyes remain their usual chocolate brown.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:17 am

"How could you not like the nice wolfie? His family is nice too!"She says, bouncing in the air in a complete disregard for physics. Although physics at the moment are pretty much optional for anyone who doesn't think about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Character Section :: Realm of -Ooh! Shiny!- INsanity.-
Jump to: