Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 pm

The old man watches, unmoved by Eroth's display of power. "Sekatoul, don't make me interfere. And you, Eroth, be wary. There are more dangers here than meet the eye."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Eroth ignored the others, roaring again. "Yes! Yes, you can have the whole plane, not just the planet this time!" Dasious said. This seemed to be the right thing, because Eroth looked down at the man instantly, and waves of pure hatred flowed towards him.

Sekatoul was silent, fighting himself for control.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:54 pm

The old man eyes Eroth, one brow arched. "That would be a mistake, Pup."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:57 pm

A voice that can only be described as the concentrated essences of loneliness speaks. "You. You are. You are in my way. Leave. And you will. Survive." It said, very slowly.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:00 pm

"What part of 'I'm not interfering,' didn't you get? Just because I'm standing here, does not mean I'm going to do anything. I'm merely observing...for now. Attack me, and that changes."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:03 pm

"You... Being here. It means I. Cannot. Destroy. You are not involved. Leave now." Eroth said, still radiating hatred.

"What are you doing this time, Eroth?!" Dasious said, but was unable to get the beast's attention.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:04 pm

"My presence here means nothing. Destroy or take over this realm, and I go back to mine, and eat some cheese toast. Besides, your hatred isn't meant for me, now is it?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:13 pm

"You.... Were warned. If you shatter. It is. Your choice." Eroth turned around, to reveal thousands of mouths. Dasious chose this point to teleport to the other side of Eroth. Eroth's mouths opened, drawing in air.

"Interesting. So much power. He's eaten children. He's mine, all mine!" Sekatoul rambled, as claws began to form pointing at the mouths. Unfortunately, it looked like he would only be able to cover around half of them.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm

"Why warn me, Eroth? Why do any of this?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Eroth stopped breathing in. "Because. My curse. Is that I must. Warn the uninvolved. But you. Are warned." It said. "I must. Destroy these. The area of. Damage. Will include you..." It turned it's head around. "Why? Do you ask? Do you. Have... an Offer?"

Dasious looked mad. "What are you talking about?! You wear my collar!"

Eroth looks down at him. "Yes? And?" He reaches up slowly, and hooks a claw in the collar. "This chain... Is weak. You are. Weakening."

Dasious is stunned by this statement.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 pm

"You claim it is your curse, what if I could remove that curse?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:52 pm

"You would... Free me? From. The Chains... of Hate?" Eroth turned around again, gently brushing aside Sekatoul's claws. "Explain..."

"What? How did... Wait. No, that's... Huh. I didn't think he was still breathing. How? When did you come about.... Huh." Sekatoul formed beside Eroth, looking at it. "Odd!" He said, and started to babble what sounded like arcane and highly advanced mathematical formulas.

Dasious was still stunned, staring at what may turn out to be his complete failure.

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm

"Eroth, you have suffered the burden of hate for long enough. No one should endure it forever. Yes, I would free you, and forgive you for what you have done because of them."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Eroth looked thoughtful. "What do... You. Want in return?" It asked.

Dasious regained his voice. "This... is intolerable!"

Eroth turned its head. "Silence. Powers beyond. You are talking. Respect. Your. Elders."

Dasious returned to being speechless in anger.

Sekatoul looked over at him, and laughed. "Heh. Don't even try it, dark souled one. I'll eat you before you could touch her."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 pm

"Don't work for Dasious. There is much you could do, away from hatred. I could even offer you a place, if you wanted. The shackles of Hatred are cruel, and you don't deserve to be enslaved by them any longer."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hmm... To be... Free again." Eroth said. "Is worth. Almost. Any price." It tugged on the chain around its neck. The chain broke easily. "I. Accept."

"No..." Dasious said, and fell to the ground. The chain had been a source of power for him for centuries, and with out it, he would not be able to win.

Sekatoul stopped calculating, and appeared beside Dasious. "Hmm... Weak. I'm not sure I should kill you now... I mean, you look so very delicious. But... Hmm..." He starts talking to himself, calmly. "It might be a mercy to kill you now."

-------

https://liveitup.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=813
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Character Section :: Realm of -Ooh! Shiny!- INsanity.-
Jump to: