Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 am

Dasious blocked Stonepaw's attack as well, using his free hand to throw a large blast of lightning. "Foolish Badger. I always get what I want, and I will this time, too!"

Sekatoul put a hand to the ground, and said "Ground claw." He sent the five claws on that hand towards Dasious, digging through the ground quickly.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 am

A hammer shimmers in front of the blast, absorbing it.
"You think you have everything you want, but you have NOTHING."
A voice sounds in Dasious' head: "Using lightning on MY champion? You only make him stronger."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:05 am

"Champion? A weakling." Dasious said, and waved his arm towards Stonepaw, this time emitting a blast of decaying magic towards the badger.

Sekatoul found the spot directly beneath Dasious. "Decimate." He said again, and the claws raced to the earth beneath him. They were deep in the ground though, and would not rise immediately.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 am

Stonepaw blocks it with the sword. "I do love this blade," he said, slamming it at the face of Dasious.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 am

Dasious would have deflected Stonepaw's attack, but he was to busy dodging out of the way of Sekatoul's claws, thus causing the sword to cut through his shoulder plate. "How aggravating." He said, disappearing in a flash of light. When he reappeared, he was directly behind Stonepaw, readying a magic enhanced downward slash with his own weapon.
"Curved branch." Sekatoul said, and two of the groundclaws extended to stop Dasious's attack.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:16 am

Stonepaw flips the sword parallel with his back, in perfect position to catch it. James taps Sekatoul on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:19 am

"Wait." He looked to Dasious. "Soul claw." The claws holding his weapon turned blue, slicing it through completely. "Yes?" Sekatoul said, turning his head to James.
Dasious was not happy about his weapon breaking. "That was not a good idea. Not at all." He said something in an strange language, and the sky turned red. "You will have to die for that."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 am

James looks up at him, keeping his voice calm. "What will do the most damage to him? What, in terms of what I can do, can I hit him with to really put a dent in him?"
Stonepaw laughs, looking at Dasious. "I find this amusing. Oh, you talk pretty well, and you've got your magick, and you're pretty good with a sword, but so far, you haven't shown me ANYTHING that would lead me to believe you're all that powerful."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 am

"Then let me show you." Dasious said, as the sky turned darker, closer to blood red. He said something in that strange language, and red spikes began to fall from above.
"Shield Claw." Sekatoul said, holding his free arm up. The five claws on it spiraled out above them, to try and stop the red spikes. Many of them still got through, but enough were stopped that they would be at least partially avoidable. "That sword, what is it made of? Energy? Magic?" he said, pointing towards the energy blade that James had made.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:32 am

"Focused particles, forming a high energy blade. I can increase it up to a small sun, but it would burn out the rest of the suit."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:37 am

Dasious pointed one hand at the ground, speaking more of that language. Beneath him, lines began to appear, made of blue light.

Sekatoul nodded. "It seemed to affect him like my claws. His soul was disturbed by it, at least. Meaning that it is probably the best thing for you to use against him." He stood, pulling his claws out of the ground to aim them up. He now had two hands occupied shielding them all from the spikes, some of his power busy protecting Cynthia especially, and another portion of his strength keeping him sane. "I can't do much more than I am now. I must protect the child."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:40 am

Stonepaw turns to him, looking curious. "Hey, he doesn't like my sword either. What if I could get us over a thousand like it?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:47 am

Dasious grinned. "Foolish beings." He disappeared again, and did not reappear immediately.

"If you could do so, we could possibly defeat him. ... he's gone! I must protect the child! But if I remove the shield above us... But I must... Sekatoul's ward!" Sekatoul said, and put his two extra arms to the ground, surrounding Cynthia in a wall of claws. "I can't fight like this." He said, looking to Stonepaw and then James.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:49 am

Stonepaw looks at them. "I need James to distract him, it is a lengthy ritual."
"I can do it," James said, confident.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 am

"Good. I can't hold up two shields, a ward, and keep off the madness forever, though. I can almost feel my mind fading... Again." Sekatoul said, and went down to one knee. "He's going to appear... Behind you!"
As he said this, Dasious appeared behind James, a fireball already in hand. "You will die first."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:00 pm

"TRES UNUM GIUNTAE!" Two other James step out, one deflecting the fire, the other two stabbing at Dasious with their swords. Stone paw cuts his paw with the blade, saying: "I call you, my ancestors, as the last of my line. I call you, by blood, and bone, and honor. Defend this child, protect this realm, destroy the beast Dasious. I beg you to stand and fight, for me, for us, for all." A rumble is heard throughout the realm.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Dasious stepped back, out of the way of the two swords. "Not so quickly!" He waved a hand at each of them, and tendrils of darkness shot towards them, covered in thin spikes.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:21 pm

The two throw up energy shields, blocking the tendrils. The sound of countless paws marching is heard through the realm.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Ice stands, arms up raised, muttering something in her laungage. Shards of ice rain down, avoiding James and Cynthia. The neraphrim, at the same time, is wrapping a wind around Dasious, intending to throw him.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm

Dasious waved an arm at the neraphrim. Waves of hardened air rushed towards her, cutting her winds in half. "You're not the only air mage here." About halfway there, the waves stopped. Sekatoul had appeared between Dasious and Shali, blocking them which his claws.
"Bad idea! Not your best." he said, as a new limb began to form from his back.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:25 am

A low roar begins rising from the west, building in volume and number, as the sounds of paws running can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:42 am

Sarillan's ears perked up. "Oh, look, reinforcements!" she called. Saranda simply jumped right into the battle at this point, using Varith- who she'd gotten from the air, seemingly. "You know, I'm still not sure how the way you get those isn't magic."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Stonepaw looks at Sekatoul. "It is done." A vast army of badger lords stands in ready positions, varying forms of weaponry displayed, all of them having only one thing in common: the massive size of both them and those wielding them.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Sarillan grins. "Like I said, army of you? Unstopab-" She stops, mentally comparing heights, and cusses under her breath.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:08 am

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Character Section :: Realm of -Ooh! Shiny!- INsanity.-
Jump to: