Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day One

Go down 
+5
Alamyst
shadearion
Aquatica
Mi'j
Shali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Day One - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Day One - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Lysp let out a sigh of relief, glad that he wasn't flirting with the natives. He then looked at them, and wondered if they even knew what was going on outside of their town, but assumed they were probably used to it if they did.

Rylini grimaced, irritated that they had to exchange -pleasentries- with the natives, and that they couldn't just get on with everything.

((I'll probably be a little bit scarce for a while (though I'll try and keep up with War Torn), 'cause we just got my computer fixed and I'm ungrounded from my 2 weeks of grounding, and I'll be playing RIFT for a little while and catching up with friends in game, so I just wanted to let you guys know.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 am

"Ah... Well... We're in the market place right now... If you're looking for supplies for traveling, there's a big stall, it should have... Something." Lina smiles politely, looking nervous. James giggles, sitting on her shoulders. "If I might ask, why are you in town? Are you going on a journey soon, or just looking for supplies?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:20 pm

"I don't know what they're planning, but I intend on sticking with them." he says, his eyes dart towards the stall. "I'll go trade, be right back..." he walks over to the stall "Do you by chance have a bow and some arrows? Or maybe a few ores?" he asks urgently.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Lysp looks at James smiles pleasantly. "Hello there child. I'm not necessarily a doggy, but you may call me what you wish." He then turns into a puppy and sits calmly on the ground.

Rylini glares at the others around her and become incredibly irritated at all of the -niceness-. "If you don't mind, I'd like to get on with our journey so we don't have to stay in this worthless town."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:39 pm

James squeals, in the manner that young children are wont to do, when he sees Lyps turn into a puppy. "Puppy!" He cries, trying to get down from Lina's shoulders. Lina yelps as he pulls her hair, hands going to grip his wrists as she grimaces slightly, looking at Rylini. "A journey? I don't suppose you- ow, Jamsies, stop that- could use another pair of hands?"
Liron watches the woman and child in amusement, before moving closer. "Here, let me try, ma'am." He moves his head close to the boys ear, and whispers, "If you're good, and stop pulling your sisters hair, I'll ask Lysp to give you a ride on your way home. Deal?" The little boy nods rapidly, releasing Lina's hair.
Lina looks at Liron. "Do I want to know what you told him?" "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 am

Zarkaeloth walks back " Do you all sense that?" he says with a dark expression on his face, holding tightly onto the relic he's had this entire time, it glows a dark purple with a tint of red. "Something's not right..." He says nervously, his eyes darting at everything suspicious

Last edited by Alamyst on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors :P)
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Lysp glares at Liron. "Liron..... please do not make promises to the boy that you cannot keep..." He then turns back to the boy and smiles. "However, if you are good, I will -think- about letting you ride on my back."

Rylini glares at the child, and speaks. "Yes, we're on a journey, no, we don't need any more incompetent fools."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Lina blinks. "Incompetent? ...I'm not incompetent..." She looks slightly offended. "Puppy!" the little boy cries happily, ignoring the conversation around him. Lina is about to answer him, when a loud siren wails, seemingly from all around.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:00 am

Vicheryn lets out a small giggle, holding one hand up to her cowl.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

The siren gets louder, and louder, Lina and James look up in alarm.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 am

" What the hell is that blasted noise!" Zarkaeloth says unsheathing his bow, his eyes dart around to try to figure out whatever was happening
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 am

Vicheryn pulls out two tiny balls of cloth and stuffs them into her ears.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 am

Lina removes James from her shoulders, setting him on the ground and kneeling to be at eye level. "Go home. Now." The siren gets louder and louder, and Lina looks frightened. "Ma'am? What's going on?" Liron asks, stepping forward and wincing at the volume of the siren. "That siren means that the armies are dangerously close to the city. It could be nothing, or it could mean the other city is attacking, which is bad."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:20 am

Vicheryn puts one hand on her sword, straightening with several pops and cracks.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

Zarkaeloth draws an arrow, anticipating a battle.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:20 am

((Right, we just need to wait for Mi'j's response before I can continue.))
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:49 am

((that's fine with me, this is getting very interesting))
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:06 am

((Needs more booze.))
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:35 am

Lysp immediately separates himself, protecting James, and then morphs his tail into scythe like shape, a ball of energy buzzing softy in between the blade and his tail. "Liron? Why.... do we always run into trouble when you choose where we go?"

Rylini pulls the staff from her back, and her free hand shoots alive with dark magic, tendrils enveloping a few feet in every direction around her, and two portals open, releasing Jimmy, now completely healed, and three other zombies. "Really.... why can't things leave me the fuck alone?!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:03 am

Vicheryn draws her sword, a slim blade with an odd pattern going down the flat of the blade. She takes up a ready stance and pulls back her hood, revealing a youthful, pretty face, her bright green hair done up in a messy ponytail. Her eyes are the most striking, shining bright pink and accentuated by her pale skin. Instead of an appearance of concern, however, she is smiling, eyes darting around to find enemies.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:17 am

"Coming from you? Probably to make up for that group we chased down." Liron shouts to be heard over the increasing volume of the siren. He reaches back, pulling his staff off his back in a fluid motion. The end of it is already glowing, charged with purple magic. "What you should be asking is why are we always prepared for it?" Liron smirks over at Lysp.

James immediately turns and flees, back in the direction of his house. Lina watches him for a moment, then pulls her pack off her back, fumbling through it. After a moment of searching, she pulls out what appears to be an eating knife. It's not very long, or sharp, but evidently she thinks it's good enough. She looks somewhat uncomfortable wielding it as a weapon, however, and her grip looks like it could be broken easily. She reaches back into the bag, pulling out a bit of ribbon and tying her hair back with shaking hands.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:25 am

Vicheryn walks over to Lina, gently taking hold of her hand and correcting her grip. She gives her a smile before walking a short distance away. A faint pulse of white light travels up and down her sword, and she goes back to grinning in lustful anticipation of battle.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:28 am

Lina sends her a grateful look, carefully memorizing the exact grip. The siren gets louder, and louder, as hoof beats near.
"This is going to be bad..." Liron mutters, glancing around. "Why are we doing this, exactly? What are we doing?" Liron asks himself as the glow of his eyes increases. His staff is planted firmly on the ground as his feet shift, giving him a more stable stance.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Vicheryn grins at her, looking surprisingly happy for someone about to fight. She pokes Liron, shooting him a large fighting grin, and bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet. She faces the horse's hooves, her strange, almost maniacal grin getting even larger.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Liron looks at her, eyes widening for a moment. He then raises an eyebrow, and adds onto his muttering, "And I'm pretty sure that at least one of our companions is absolutely insane..." He barely has time to finish, though, when the first of the horses rounds the corner.
The horses themselves are pure black, built sleek, but strong. On top are men in chain-mail armor, and helmets that cover most of their face, save for eye slits. Lina stares as more and more round the corner, at least three dozen. All of them have their swords drawn- long, curved blades with a nasty looking tip.
No one else is on the streets, having all fled to the relative safety of their homes. The siren continues to get louder and louder. "I really hope you have some sort of plan, girl," Liron mutters to Lina. Lina looks at him, startled. "You were the ones who drew your weapons first. If it were up to me, we'd be all the way in the forest by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day One - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Main Roleplay :: A War Torn World-
Jump to: