Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fable Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:17 am

(Reason for this is because this role-play is almost entirely player driven, I will write when I need to take hold of the reins for the story in my own document.)
There are many tales of Albion. One of the Crawlers, torturing the Aurora people, one of the oppressive Lucian, killing all who intervened with his plans and the story of the hero of Oakvale, slaying the mighty Jack of Blades, and bringing peace to Albion. This is not a story of them; this is the story of blades, just before the time of the hero of Oakvale, for it was written in the forgotten tomes, that there must be a new generation of Heroes.
Maze and the weaver had just taken leadership of the hero’s guild a mere 5 years before. A new generation of heroes would just enroll in the academy. Some of the children from Oakvale, some from Bowerstone South, and some from Knothole Glade. The culis gates opened again, allowing quick transport of the new generation to the guild. Paladin has been sent to collect the children who enrolled.
Meanwhile, deep in the void, a new terror awakes, the souls of the blades scattered through the empty, dark, place. Recently the Archon defeated the Jack of Blades and recovered the Blade of Aeons and put the cursed blade on a pedestal across from the pedestal where Avo’s tear was placed, the two blades equal in power stood in one room. A ward on the door prevented anyone but heroes entering.
In the Northern Wastes, Scythe wanders, looking for information, stumbles to figure out the Archon’s Demon Door.
In the Greatwood Caves, Calvin, the friendly Hobbe sits, humming a song to himself, gripping his oversized staff, with a blue tip, which was odd because most Hobbe sorcerers used staves with purple tips, it was a symbol of the Hobbes power.
(Insert whatever-the-hell Paladin is doing here.)
Que’Thil flies through the air, giggling, the spirit of fire controlling her power so she doesn’t set the world on fire again.
Twinblade sharpens his blades, recently graduated from the guild, he trains for a raid on the bandit camp.
Nostro lies in his grave, his soul watching the lychfield graveyard with disgust, spirits using the skeletons of the dead to frighten visitors.
I’ve run out of people to list, haven’t I… Well, I hope this clears some things out, like when this is taking place, I’ll see you all in Albion!
-Alamyst
P.S This means tweak your character sheets to where they are CHILDREN when you make them, they should be from ages 6-12, they will grow older, also, your character can have a specialty discipline, but it's not required.

Last edited by Alamyst on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NAME DEMONS)
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:50 am

Paladin excluded, of course. Paladin is , at this time, doing good in full force! Saving damsels, slaying bandits, slashing fairies, hunting balvarines, you name an act of justice and good, he's doing it.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:21 am

Unless I have told you otherwise, this rule applies. And I would much rather Paladin have Bright Platemail than the Archon's Battlearmor.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:
The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:45 am

That can be done.
Chat later, have ideas.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:25 am

Get of Skype and we can CHAT...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:06 am

Sure.

Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:36 pm

What are you nugs talking about? MY character refuses to shrink!!!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 am

Your character is going to shrink *pat pat*. Don't worry it's only temporary...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:37 am

I REFUSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:47 am

Aqua, if you check the top post again, I made the statement *Insert whatever the hell Paladin is doing here* thus stating that he won't be with the new batch, you're the exception though, and I would much prefer that you have a little people with us .
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:58 am

I and all characters (With the obvious exception of professor grumpypants) ARE IMMUNE TO SHRINKING!!!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:01 am

Can I meet this professor grumpypants? He sounds like I can burn him then shrink him then make him into giant space lobster. (I think I have a problem...)
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:04 am

Pretty sure you've met him. He's crotchety, be forewarned.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:06 am

Is fire allowed near him?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:22 am

Yess...... Whyyyy?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:00 am

NO! No fire!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:22 am

This coming from YOU, ya pyro?
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Fire fire boom boom WHEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:13 pm

What the hell is this goddamn bullshit?
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Me exploding logic into shreds WHEEE
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

No fire when I'm too sick too enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:33 am

Then I'll raise the sea instead!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 am

Is Shali on her deathbed? Can I crack open the good stuff? We'll all have a nice wake for you!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:06 am

*Eyeroll* I'm not intending on dying anytime soon, sorry. I just managed to catch whooping cough, is all.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:08 am

I plan on dying soon, decapitation, or immolation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fable Introduction   The Fable Introduction - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fable Introduction
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next