Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.
 
HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 New Meetings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:13 am

"The door is open."

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 22
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:34 am

Tim scurries on over to the engines, getting video of the entire room, foot by foot. Avareal on the other hand continues to inspect the technology, writing down notes... on the walls.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:41 am

The engine room was heavily damaged, a secondary engine was still about 70% intact, however the main star drive was scattered in shards across the whole room.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:19 am

"Where is the med bay? I should look over the resources at my disposal."

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:24 am

A green line lit up along the floor. "I'll admit I lack the facilities for advanced surgery but it should be sufficient."

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 22
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am

"I'll set up advanced surgery facilities once you are up and running.... " Tim brings back the video. As Lady Nycon watches it in hologram, her face goes through different, practiced expressions of shock. "This... I'm going to need a lot of supplies."

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:49 am

"Yes, I sustained heavy damage. Unfortunately my engine isn't capable of healing. I have production facilities in Cargo bay B which should be capable of re-manufacturing the engine."

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
avatar

Posts : 6335
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 22
Location : HFCOTLG!

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:20 am

"Hmmm... What are the limits of your production facilities?" She looks thoughtful. As thoughtful as someone who actually has to practice facial expressions can look.

_____________________________________________
Power to the people, and the people are you!
Quote :
Evelyn Beatrice Hall wrote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Quote :
I wrote:
"Freedom, in ALL things."
"Darkness is not the lack of light; rather light is the absence of darkness. No? Tell me, then, which can you see through?"
"Welcome to madness, please leave your logic at the door."
"Three people in the world can order me as they choose without consequences. Odds are you ain't one of 'em."
Quote :
Talia said:
"Wizards often sound confused. It's necessary to the making of magic."
Quote :
Wash said:
"Before we were married, I spent six months on a moon where the primary form of recreation was geese juggling. I'm not kidding! Baby geese! Goslings; they were juggled!"
Quote :
Davan said:
"Jerk squared equals two severely burnt corpses."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:46 am

"Primarily, like all production facilities. The skill and imagination of it's operators as well as the materials to work with."

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:52 am

She nodded, following the line to the med bay.

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:21 am

It was a fairly well put together facility, it had all the necessary facilities to at least patch people up from all number of problems and a stasis chamber for anything really complicated.
((I don't know medical equipment for shit, but it's got better equipment than most modern hospitals))

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.


Last edited by dark knight on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:34 am

Shadrac scuttles through the ship, searching for... whatever a half-mad person needs. Surprisingly, he seems most interested in large chairs, particularly any that are bolted down.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:13 pm

He found the weapons locker, mostly emptied out but still had three things left.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:23 pm

In true Shadrac spirit, he pokes the door of the locker repeatedly before slowly swinging it open and peeking in carefully.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Well, he wasn't entirely sure if they were weapons. But it looked like they were meant to be held by three digit hands. A few glowing shells laid haphazardly in a box below.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Gingerly picking one up, Shadrac... licks one, slowly down the length, avoiding the ends.
((I've... I've lost control of this one.))

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:37 pm

It tasted very spicy, and dusty.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:43 pm

"Mmm... tasty."
Shadrac gently puts it back in the locker, swinging his hood around and looking for observers.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:11 am

She looks around what she has to work with, nodding to herself. "It'll do. Ship, who's name I forget, do you have books on any of the more advanced stuff? My knowledge is rusty."

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:29 pm

"I lack knowledge on your species anatomy I apologize."

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Shali
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 14574
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : Now, now. That would be telling.

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:23 am

"Not anatomy, medical procedures. Can't pilot a ship, so I gotta keep the uselesses alive, yeah?"

_____________________________________________
“I want you to know that I am hiding something from you, that is the active paradox I must resolve: at one and the same time it must be known and not known: I want you to know that I don't want to show my feelings: that is the message I address to the other.”
~Roland Barthes

Lana Lana's primus page. Lookit it. LOOK AT IT! I coded! I did coding! WHEEEE!
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:05 am

"Alright, but without anatomical knowledge. It's application might be limited or incorrect." The ship said before opening it's files on medical procedures which always started with remove the damaged scales which, besides the information on how to operate the equipment proved quite quickly to be not so good for use on people.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:13 am

"Biological Orion-class Battleship, do you happen to have captain's quarters?"

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
avatar

Posts : 2206
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 27
Location : Everywhere at once.

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:15 am

"Yes sir, I'll light up a line for you." a green line lit up on the floor leading to a nearby doorway.

_____________________________________________
Are you alright? Because I'm a potato.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
avatar

Posts : 10645
Join date : 2010-10-06
Age : 25
Location : Portland...

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:20 am

Shadrac wanders along the line, zigzagging down it. Peeking at the doorway, he gives it a quick sniff, searching for unusual scents.

_____________________________________________
"We can't just let her die!" -Gensuha
"I can. I can TOTALLY let her die." -Tyern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   

Back to top Go down
 
New Meetings.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New meetings.
» Urinal Meetings
» Unplanned meetings among the trees [Private / Zoey]
» Character meetings

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: SciFi RP's :: The Fall of the Alliance-
Jump to: