Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A War Torn World- Day 7

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A War Torn World- Day 7 Empty
PostSubject: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:24 am

The sun rises as the last of the fires die down. Shali sits on a rock some distance away from the town, blinking back tears. Cyos, if you can hear me, come here. You better have a good reason for burning down my home. Shali sighed, watching the sun rise.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 am

((Can someone tell me what happened?))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 am

((Thanks))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:12 am

Shali sighed. Please?
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:38 am

"How come all the interesting stuff happens when I'm not here? You guys want me to kill the giant rabbit?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:39 am

"If I hadn't made that link to him, or put myself in danger and caused Av' to worry, then he wouldn't have been there. Five people died in the night, and I couldn't help because I was so drained. It's my fault, and I can't do anything to help them. My whistles gone, so I can't call in the white dragons, I can't make another one, and I don't want to put the hatchlings in danger. I'm useless."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 am

Kunsian walked over. "Shali, listen to him. It's not your fault. You put the weight of the world on your shoulders when something goes wrong, you want to fix everything, but you can't. No one can. Give yourself a childhood, Shali. One that's not full of trying to solve everyone's problems." Kunsian sighed. Shali bit her lip. She pulled her winds around her and turned towards the mountains. "Oh no you don't. I'll go. YOU need to rest and recover your magic. Now, you go back to the cave and help out, ok?" Kunsian grabbed her, and turned her to the forest. He ran off to the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:59 am

"You have to keep it cold. Numb it and it will be easier to treat"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:01 am

"Ok."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:09 am

"I'm immune to human illnesses"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:28 am

Shali took the pills. She went to the sick ward, and gave pills to those who needed them, then came back silently.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 am

"So what's with the giant black rabbit?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:56 am

"Cyos."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:07 am

"Is it dead?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:11 am

"I.. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:42 pm

"What happened to you?" Shali asked. Kunsian came back from the mountains leading a white dragon. When he saw Safire, he stopped. "Oh, gods. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:56 pm

"A blind dark elf could tell that you weren't mortal." Kunsian said. The white dragon moved over to Safire, and used healing magics. "I assume you'd have been to the mountains if Avelion and Kunsian had let you." "She'd have ended up killing herself by accident, you know that!" "True enough. I can see that her limiters are torn." "What's next, is master going to say that I can't do anything? I'm not helpless, damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Avelia came over carrying Cynthia. She had an annoyed expression on her face. She set the toddler by the dragon. "I'm not even going to bother asking what's gong on, I know I won't get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Avelia sighed. "And who is this person? A demon? Because if he is, Shali can do someth-" "No, Av'. I have to get masters permission to fight immortals. Anyway, Av', I'm not even nearly as powerful as a god, so don't even think about finishing that sentence."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:55 pm

"Oh, SHIT. Shali can't kill something? Shali, the girl who stabbed herself in the stomach, Shali, the girl who can take down a black dragon? SHIT." Kunsian muttered. He ran off to the mountains, with Shali following. "Don't you dare, Kunsian! If you get HIM, I will hurt you! I swear, I'll stab you multiple times and mess with your DNA to make you unable to die that way!" Shali shouted, trying to grab him. He kept running, and Shali kept trying to stop him. Avelia facepalmed. "He's waking HIM up. What has Shali gotten us into this time?" Avelia muttered. Cynthia walked over to Safire, and looked at him quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:30 am

"I can't read you either. Huh." Cynthia tilted her head at him. Avelia sighed. "No, HE is the oldest of the dragons. A dragon god, pretty much. He killed a demon a few years ago, and is one of the things keeping demons from entering this continent. At least, when he feels like it."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:08 am

"The adults are all at least a thousand years old, witch makes me wonder how much Shali has argued with her boss on a certain subject that she won't let me mention..." Avelia shrugged. Cynthia smiled. "I've seen what happens after death. I've watch my home burn, and I've watch murders. I don't scare anymore." Shali came back, having given up on trying to stop Kunsian. She looked at Cynthia, and picked her up. Cynthia, just forget about last night. Or try to, at least. Ok.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 am

"Well said, I'd say. Even if you ARE a god, you're ok.... I guess." Avelia said. Shali set Cynthia down, and Cynthia went to hug Safire. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:32 am

Shali looked at the mountains, and groaned. A huge dragon was flying towards them with Kunsian on his back. "He woke up. Then this is worse then we could ever have imagined." Shali whispered. The dragon landed infront of her, and blew a puff of smoke into her face. "As much as I hate you, Neraphrim, from the look on your face you agree that it necessary for us to work together." "I hate you oh so very much, dragon lord. If it weren't for the fact that you are the last of our guardians, I would refuse to even look in your direction." "So we are in agreement to get this over with as fast as possible. After that, we can continue to happily ignore each other." "Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:50 am

"<So, you speak high draconian? Hm. A war of the Gods, you say? When the dark elf managed wake me, I knew that it was serious. I didn't know it was this bad.>" "<This means we'll have to go get her, you realize.>" "<I hater to admit it, girl, but you're right. We need all the help we can get. If that means getting the Half Demon, then so be it.>" "Avelion, prepare for a trip to Tanat. We're getting Sian." "It's times like this I'm glad that I don't have the gift of languages."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 7   A War Torn World- Day 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A War Torn World- Day 7
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next