Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A war torn world- Day 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A war torn world- Day 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50A war torn world- Day 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A war torn world- Day 4 Empty
PostSubject: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:13 pm

The sun rose swiftly, over the land.
Shali sniffed. "Smoke?" There was.. SOMETHING in the air. Avelion ran into the in, straight to Shali's room. "WAKE UP! The inn is on fire!" "I'm up, I'm up." Avelion led Shali back out.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:41 am

Nova, who had been on the roof, sniffed the air mindlessly during his meditation, and smelled something peculiar. "Smoke?" He asked himself. He looked around to see the inn below him on fire. "Oh..." He said blankly. He poofed off the roof, and appeared on the street. "Hope I didn't do that." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
A war torn world- Day 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50A war torn world- Day 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:04 am

Avelion and Shali made it out of the inn, as the fire grew higher. "Did you do that, Shali?" Avelion asked. "I- I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:16 am

Nova, deciding it was too early to be serious, walked over to the panicked Inn-Keeper*. "I'll be wanting a refund." Nova said, trying to act serious, just to mess with the guy.

((*If he's dead or something, I'll edit this.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:20 am

The innkeeper looked at him, terrified. "H-how much did you pay?" Shali stared at the fire, fascinated.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:23 am

"I dunno..." Nova said, realizing he just had handed Shali some coins and had never asked for the change back. "SHALI! How much did the Inn room cost?!" Nova yelled in her general direction.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 am

"3 coins." Shali said, shaking. "Ave, what if I did?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:32 am

"All three, really?" Nova asked no one. "That seems like a rip-off. Well...three coins than!" Nova held out a hand to the Inn-keeper. Before the man could react, Nova just laughed a little, and decided to not screw with the man any more (seeing as he probably left the money inside in a panic). "I'm kidding...jeez."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:35 am

The inn keeper laughed,as well. "I figured. People do that to me in the event of a fire, since I like jokes." Shali turned to Avelion. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:43 am

Nova went over to Shali and the boy from yesterday (same one, right?). "You guys know what's up with this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 am

"It could have been me.. I did use a race ability yesterday..." Shali mumbled, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:54 am

"Well...at least it wasn't me." Nova thought to himself. "Say, you think a dragon did this? Maybe there were more than the ones we messed up yesterday." Nova inquired.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:20 am

"Hey everyone."
*Looks at the fire*
"I know I didn't cause it"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:26 am

Nova sighed. "We've been through this. Shali seems to think she MIGHT be responsible, and I just think it's dragons." Nova said. Than deciding to make a joke at such a time (like usual). "OR, it's someone pissed at the ridiculous price of a room for a night!" He said, loudly enough for the innkeeper to hear.

((I'm special? What?))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:30 am

"I just got here, I heard you say something about dragons causing the fire. I only said I didn't cause it because I am half ice dragon"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:32 am

Shali stared at her hands, looking a a new mark on one. "Please gods, don't let this be whatb I think it is." she said almost silently.
((Hi levs!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:38 am

Nova leaned in when Shali was looking at her hand. "And what would that be?" Nova loud-whispered* in response to her comment.

((*Loud Whisper-When one says something in a raspy tone, as if they were whispering, yet speaking loud enough to be heard. Used a lot in movies and television, to let the audience here what is being said, but using a tone that suggests secrecy. Also used in comedy, for a secret spilling technique. Used a lot in the popular show 24, along with the 24 parody episode of South Park.))

((I just made up that definition...))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:42 am

Shali was startled. "It's nothing." She sid, looking at her hand thinking, I hope. "I must have gotten scratched on something, that's all." She said, even though she knew that was impossible. Still, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:46 am

"Scratched?" Nova asked, more to himself. He doubted this was a scratch, because she wouldn't have reacted so startled to it. After all, this girl barely reacted to his transformation, why would she freak over a scratch. It had to do something with her powers and such yesterday, or maybe the dragons, but what?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:49 am

Shali looked at her other hand, which had less marks. "Ok, this means SOMETHING. I just don't know what. Stupid race abilities." She whispered so quietly you would have to have super hearing to hear.
((Or maybe be a demon, heh.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 am

"Hmmm..." Nova thought aloud. "These race abilities are getting quite interesting." He thought to himself.

"WHAT IS THE FURRY ONE?!" The voice asked.

"I dunno...you're the omnipotent demon lord." Nova said smugly.

"I ONLY TEMPT THE WEAK INTO A LIFE OF EVIL, AND FEED ON SIN. YOU ARE MY EYES AND EARS, REMEMBER THAT." The voice answered. This all was true. His master had no time for sitting around and observing the people of planes of existence.

"I will, my master." Nova said again. He was speaking aloud, but Shali could usually hear him when he whispered anyway, so he found no point in it. It wasn't like he was being dumb enough to "yell" it out for the rest of them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:01 am

"Tell me, is that demon lord annoying?" Shali whispered to him. Avelion sat next to her, and whispered "Are you gonna tell him?" in her ear. "No." She whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:12 am

"Well...besides the fact you're keeping secrets from me..." Nova said, annoyed. He continued anyway. "Considering the fact that I should've been dead...umm..."

"35,984 YEARS." The voice answered, laughing. At what, Nova was unsure.

"35,984 years ago, I can't complain." Nova said. "He also allows me to use a portion of his power for my own will. So...no, even though he does like to jump in when he shouldn't, his words are not annoying to me. Neither is doing his bidding, seeing as it is a contract hat I must uphold." Whether Nova was telling the truth, or just being loyal, wasn't certain.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:14 am

"Being with ANYONE for 35,984 years gets annoying. Don't you ever want a break from listening to him?" Avelion asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:28 am

"IT'S TWENTY-Q WITH THESE KIDS, ISN'T IT?" The voice asked.

"Yes it appears so. Better to play along, I suppose." Nova whispered, and continued explaining to the children as if nothing happened. "Well...technically, I've only met my master three times, so I'm never really 'with him'. Once when I signed the contract, and two...other times. He isn't that big a deal, and it's a trade off, 'eternal life for eternal service', and it's one I've chosen." He said. "Also, I can't 'get a break' from him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A war torn world- Day 4
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next