Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A War Torn World- Day 5

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A War Torn World- Day 5 Empty
PostSubject: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 am

It was still raining as the sun rose.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
A War Torn World- Day 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50A War Torn World- Day 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:23 am

((I must go yell at him to get here then.))
Shali left her alley way, looking for Nova.
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:27 am

*sits atop a building where hes been watching the streets all night*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:43 am

She wondered where Nova might be. "Nova, where ARE you?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:45 am

Nova then poofed in front of Shali. "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:47 am

"I need to talk to you about what that Guaragach showed me yesterday." She said, backing up a step. The images of what Zare had apparently ended up as flashed through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:48 am

"I wasn't there. Master needed me." Nova said. "What did the thing show you?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 am

"What seemed to be seven days, but here was only seven seconds. About several people, including one named Zare, who you.." Shali trailed off, wanting to throw up. I don't know WHAT to think any more.
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 am

*spots nova and shali and stares at them from the roof*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:53 am

Shali looked at Nova, close to begging him to her it wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:55 am

Nova raised an eyebrow, suspiciously. "Yeah...so?" He said nonchalantly. "Zare was a bad person, who made the pact for greed." Nova said. "In return, he was given ultimate mind controlling power, but not where he wanted. Sort of like the genie who corrupts greedy men's wishes." Nova explained. "In return, he now must do my master's bidding, but not like you and I. He is now a poppet, the fate of all those who turn." Nova said, coldly. "He's not the only one."

((The beast COULD have shown Shali the original story, in which the REAL people were involved, but not what happened in The Nether. He couldn't have shown her Nova's "play"))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 am

"But.. Those stitches on him..." Shali said, remembering how Zare had looked at the end.
((Actually, he showed her everything in uberquest.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 am

"Yes, the traditional poppet." Nova said, nodding. "My own work. With those, a poppet can no longer do harm. It can no longer be evil, except if demanded by our master. It is basically not even alive any more." Nova explained. "'See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil' ring a bell?" Nova asked, in all seriousness. "After all, a poppet can only be made from a truly sinful person."

((Impossible. That only happened in The Nether. Time doesn't pass there (thus your immortality), and it can only be accessed by The Master and his servants. If the beast wasn't there, how could he show it? He can't.))
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am

*over hearing most of what nova said his jaw drops*
"wow he is fucked up"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:05 am

((Ask Jaime, not me.))
Shali backed up another step, looking at him with wide eyes, terrified. "You did that?" She would have just forgotten it if it were someone else, but since it was Nova...
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 am

*jumps down to nova*
"shali are you ok"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:11 am

"As master ordered." Nova said, rolling his eyes. "I do ALL the dirty work. After all, Master cannot, and someone has to." Nova explained. He continued to look at her scared state. "Did you think a pact with the Father of Sin would really involve any less?" He asked. "Besides, no worries." Nova said, giving her a thumbs up. He then used his thumb to point to himself. "I won't let him bully you into such tasks." Nova said, reassuringly.

Leviathan wrote:
((Shali's the admin here so don't argue with her.))
((And "Uber" Quest was my RPG. If they're going to use its story, they need to at least ask. Besides, Aqua did it, not her, and common sense takes place in these situations. Screw it...I'll talk to Aqua.))

Last edited by Nova on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:13 am

Shali stared at Nova, eyes wide, then ran towards the forest without answering Kaze. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She said to herself. "I had hoped.. Well, that just proved even more that I should just stop getting my hopes up." She said, sitting under a tree.
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:16 am

*runs to shali*
"are you ok"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 am

Shali shook her head.
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 am

*sits next to her and puts his arm around her*

"what can i do to help"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 am

"You can't..." Shali said, rocking back and forth. Why do I even hope anymore?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:25 am

"BECAUSE WITHOUT HOPE, NOTHING IN THE MULTIVERSE COULD EXIST. NOW, CHILD, WHY DID YOU RUN FROM NOVA?" The voice said in Shali's head. "NO WORRIES, THIS IS PRIVATE. HE CANNOT HEAR US."
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:26 am

"dont say that just tell me what you want ill find a way"

Last edited by kevin stones on Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 am

Shali sniffed a bit. I just hoped that maybe it wasn't him.. That maybe my c-friend didn't do that. She thought, catching herself before thinking something that she really should think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Torn World- Day 5   A War Torn World- Day 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A War Torn World- Day 5
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next