Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A war torn world- Day 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:38 am

"Race ability. As usual." Shali sighed. She looked at the body, from a few feet back. "It was me.. I'll try to explain what I am. I'm a Neraphrim. We are like neko's, only completed furry and have lots of race abilities. There aren't many of us left. The language we speak is Neraphriatic. And kianitialian is a spell that makes things die easier. Unfortunately it makes us get angry easier, and something happens in hours after it. When we get angry.. Well you saw what happens."
(GTG, Bro and mom want to play settlers.)
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:34 am

"You act insane. Then why'd you use it?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:36 am

"WOW..." The voice said. "THAT'S IT!"

"It would appear so, my master." Nova whispered, walking away from the group. "Could there be more?" Nova asked the voice nervously.

"I DOUBT IT. THAT LITTLE CREATURE CAN'T BE ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE. FUNNY THOUGH..." The voice answered.

"What, that we felt more?" Nova asked.

"NO, THAT IT ADDRESSED ITS VICTIM AS MORTAL. IRONIC, REALLY."The voice answered.

"Yes...that was strange." Nova considered.

"IT WAS FUNNY, NOT STRANGE. NOTHING IS IMMORTAL. NOT EVEN YOU." Nova knew this information. He knew he wasn't "immortal", but he was damn close.

"But, what about you master?" Nova asked.

"NOT EVEN I, MY BOY. ONLY AS LONG AS SIN AND EVIL EXISTS IN THE MULTIVERSE. IF EVERYONE LEARNED TO BE GOOD, I'D WITHER AND DIE." The voice answered, almost mournfully. Then, both broke out laughing. This was quite the joke to them. Nova wiped a tear from his eye. The voice sighed, and continued. "ALRIGHT, CONTINUE TO WATCH THE FURRY ONE ANYWAYS."

"Why?" Nova asked.

"'CUZ THERE'S NOTHING BETTER TO DO." The voice said flatly, and fell silent. Nova rolled his eyes at how his super powerful master couldn't keep himself entertained, and returned to the group.

"What I miss?" Nova asked.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:42 am

"I didn't mean to. I was trying to get calm, I warned him, he grabbed me, I was scared. When I get scared I get angry." Shali explained, turning around. "Avelion? I need my whistle." He brought her the whistle, and she blew it hard. a dragon was there in an instant. "That ALWAYS means something bad." The dragon said, landing next to the shaking child.((Shali)) Shali just nodded and walked back to Trent.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:48 am

"Why's that dragon here?*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 am

"To help me not pass out, and get me away from the dead." Shali replied, stumbling. The dragon pulled her close with a paw.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:50 am

"Because she blew the whistle." Nova said, making a bad joke.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 am

The dragon looked at him, and breathed a puff of fire in his face. "Don't mess with a healer dragon." She said, grinning in a way that would make a grown man want to run screaming for mommy.

Last edited by Shali on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:00 am

"That's right, because it's hard to kill something that can almost instantly heal itself."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 am

"That, and they tend to be mothers, which makes them even WORSE." The dragon said, grinning more evilly.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:04 am

"Yeah Yeah!" Nova said. "So, what's going on now?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:09 am

"You annoyed a healer dragon, I just killed someone by accident, and I said what my race was. I also explained some stuff about it." Shali said, touching her fingers to her eyelids.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:10 am

"I heard all that! I mean, what are we going to do now?" Nova asked.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:18 am

"Hmm... Avoid killing people?" Shali joked, feeling her wrist daggers.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:31 am

"Randomly walk around town until something interesting happens?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:35 am

Nova looked with a cold look at Trent for a second, then laughed. "I like his idea." Nova said, pointing to Trent.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:36 am

The dragon laughed. "With those two around? It wont be long until something interesting happens. They can make it happen." Shali glared, and she shut up. Shali nodded, bored.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:39 am

"It's always works for me"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:40 am

Seeing as he was awaiting something to do, Nova began to snap his fingers on his right hand. Every time he snapped, a bright flame would appear on the tip of his thumb, like a lighter, or it would disappear. "Anybody got something to burn?" Nova asked dully, turning to the others, and ignoring his lit finger. It began to grow larger. "Anybody?"

((When in doubt, burn stuff.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:43 am

"Not me, now follow me."Shali led them out of old town, and smiled when she saw a guard passing. "One second, boys." She smiled, as she left. She sneaked behind the guard and stole his belt, then ran back. The guards pants fell down. "AH! Wheres my belt?!?! I'll bet one of those two got it." The guard yelled, angry.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:45 am

"The person your looking for is about 5ft tall with dog ears."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 am

"I have cat ears, not dog ears!" Shali yelled, punching Trent in the arm. "Here, Nova, burn the belt." She called, climbing to the roofs and running after dropping it.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:50 am

"Hey I was lying to get him to leave us alone. I was describing someone else."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 am

Avelion smiled. "She likes taking credit for her work." Shali smiled down before running off.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:53 am

Nova, who was absent-mindedly lighting his finger while following Shali to the guard shenanigan, only looked up from his self entertainment to see a pants less guard, and a belt. He picked up the belt, and set it ablaze, after hearing Shali's outburst. "I'm assuming you won't be wanting that back now, right?" Nova asked the approaching guard. "Hehe...yeah..." Nova said blankly, smiling a fake smile. He then poofed away to where the rest were, atop the roofs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A war torn world- Day 4   A war torn world- Day 4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A war torn world- Day 4
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next