Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Torn World- Return.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
War Torn World- Return. Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World- Return. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

War Torn World- Return. Empty
PostSubject: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 am

Shali started to open a gate home. "Got it." She whispered, and a few seconds, everyone was back in the forest. Avelia glared at her. "A little warning next time, please?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
War Torn World- Return. Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World- Return. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:06 am

Shali stumbled a bit. "Shali, we're taking you to the city for a professional healer." Avelia said, grabbing ojne arm. Kunsian grabbed her other one. "Is this really necessary?" "Yes. Otherwise you'd run off." "Damn it, you know me better then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 am

They see the gruagachs body.
((Sorry, but it's important.))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:08 am

*Just standing there looking up into the sky*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:09 am

Shali looked at the body. "Shit...."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 am

The body begins to change, distorting and twisting. Soon, it can be seen that it's splitting. Then you've got two of them. "'ello!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:12 am

"What just- Wait, I'm not even going to ask anymore. All I'm going to ask for is a bed."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:14 am

"We don't die unless in our world. I won't produce acid for a few days, I'll carry you, there be vamps!"
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 am

"And a bed. I feel like I've been through this before."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:16 am

Shali, to tired to refuse, stumbled again. "Shali, did you open the gate?" "Maybe..." "This is seriously bad. We need to get you to a professional healer ASAP."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:20 am

"We still have to get her out of this forest. One second." Avelia whistled, and a dragon came, grabbed them, and set them at the mountains. "There."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 am

"Just shut up and heal her, or we'll have a serious problem. Shali, why did you do that?" "Because, even losing my power and going crazy is better then my future now. I made another demon pact, and I'm not happy about it, so I'm doing whatever I can to get out of it. I never wanted this." Shali whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:31 am

((NO!))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 am

"I don't think you can. I'll get out of this fate on my own." Shali whispered. Kunsian placed his palm on her forehead. "Sleep, Shali." He cast a sleep spell, and although she tried to fight it, she didn't succeed.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:39 am

Avelia looked up. "Smell someone..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World- Return.   War Torn World- Return. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Torn World- Return.
Page 1 of 1