Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Albus sighs. "It will take me most of the rest of this semester to fill out the forms necessary." he warns.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:32 am

"I could fill them out. Isn't there a faster procedure? Doesn't matter how expensive, I'll just give you that gold egg you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:47 am

"I need to set up a course schedule for him, and arrange for a sorting, as well as figure out if he needs to go into fourth year classes or first."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:14 pm

"I didn't boost him THAT much Albus. Just stick him in my class, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:23 am

"There are procedures that must be followed!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:24 am

"Humans and their procedures, I swear. Someone want to get this cabin OFF me, so I'm not stuck in humongous dragon form?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:30 am

With a flick of his wand Dumbledore floats the cabin off of him.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:32 am

Decualion resumes his elven form, stretching. "So, where am I sleeping, Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:35 am

"I have not touched your old room...."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:55 am

"Well, as long as no one touched the chest in the corner, no one is going ot turn into a donkey," he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:12 am

"Flitwick was a donkey... Temporarily..." Jaime says, then whistles innocently.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:18 am

"I told you not to touch my things...."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:29 am

"I assure you, that had nothing to do with it." "Jaime, what did you do?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:34 am

"I don't even want to know. Albus, meet me at Three Broomsticks for some drinks? I'm paying."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:57 am

Jaime just smirks. "You know very well I do not drink. Lemon drop?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:58 am

"I don't drink alcohol either, Albus. I meant the professors could get together and talk...."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 am

He grumbles.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 am

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:13 am

He doesn't answer, stalking off. Shali giggles, highly amused.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 am

"I have no idea what I said that set him off. You kids want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 am

"Depends on if we can get Hannah off the ground..."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 am

"What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:38 am

Jaimie inclines his head toward Hannah, who is still clinging to Lys while half laying on the grass.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:39 am

Deucalion sighs, and roars loud enough to shake the ground, sending Lys into panic mode as he staggers up.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:48 am

Hannah, using Lys to support her, gets to her feet carefully. She does not, however, let go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next