Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its a... wait, what is that?

Go down 
+3
shadearion
Shali
Khunvyel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 am

That entire post?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 am

When I am mean to someone I do not like in an RP, it is due to the character's personality. Now, my frequent grumpiness....
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 am

AHHHHHHHHHH TOO MANY WORDS!!! you have now met me in a nutshell, WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Khunvyel
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Khunvyel

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 am

As the original text says, I've been visiting on and off this forum for a while, sometimes being pointed by Shadow to something in particular.

If you got my previous message about the pondering and Rps in the wrong throat, I apologize dearly for that - I am not a douche fella who stomps into a place, drinks the booze and covers the floor with vomit. Not happening. I am not going to spoil or ruin or powergame or boycott any RPs at all, my word for that.
What I MEANT was more like... I sometimes tend to create just exactly those characters that others would like to strangle gently, softly, with a cotton scarf. Because they enjoy what I am doing OOC even though they want to thrust my character through the next wall because I am so blatantly off and making characters facepalm ICly. With fingernails dug into eyesockets.
Like my racoon shaman in Shadowrun.

But I also have very serious characters, Shadow can sing you a song about them from Champions online Smile And regarding my personality... I dunno, I will not going to go the road of self-proclamation. It'll turn out good or bad, I don't even think that Shadow wants to vouch for me. I am not even sure if I would want any kind of "protection". Actually not.

So all is good, okay? *shows up with a plate of chocolate chip cookies and milk. And is prepared to get the really good stuff out if this does not suffice*

*and waves to Alamyst, thanking* Smile
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 am

Milk and cookies? In my house, even Santa gets cookies and BEER.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 am

Ah, welcome, my illiterate Alamyst! Khunvyel, this is Alamyst. Alamyst, this is Khunvyel.

I deny any and all desire to strangle Kan'deh'Len or Peter. Now the guy who beat up our favorite shiny alien on the other hand... Well.

I also deny accusations of singing. And vouching for people. *Nods*

Cookies! I can has?

Beer is gross.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 am

Beer is gross to YOU, Little One. *Prepares to stab someone* I need a drink.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:45 am

I am illiterate? I wouldn't go THAT far, just lazy (as you know i can write badass crap)
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 am

I am not little! *Grumble, grumble* No stabbing my forum goers. It gets either Lana, Mara, or Saro set on you. Haven't decided which yet.

Fine, not illiterate, but still. Eh, we'll get you up to paragraphs eventually, mark my words!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 am

My uber character will help me. Razz And you are little. And I have good reason to stab!
Back to top Go down
Khunvyel
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Khunvyel

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:51 am

Paragraphs are friends :3

I don't care if Santa is drunk. The reindeers however... oh dear. Not much of a beer drinker here. If anything, favoring liqueur (like Amarulla), or Baileys or sweet wines. Or 80% rum occasionally. Or Sherry.

BUT I think I can make it up with something else than cookies, if I can't provide the wished-for beer. So how about... that:

Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Kr035604
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 am

He won't be able to help you if he's busy being annoyed by Randa and Liron.
I am not little!
Why stab, pray tell?
Yes, paragraphs are friends!
Drunk reindeer... Oh my...
I want your cookies!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 am

He's in several places at once...
Nuffin'.

HATE YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:12 am

*Pat pat.* We saved the lost one, by the way.
I think this shall be amusing. I may not leave you all for Prototype two instantaneously, even. It could take a couple of SECONDS! Amazing, right?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:13 am

Who are you patting, Necris? I can gut a man in one quick move!
Back to top Go down
Khunvyel
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Khunvyel

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 am

Saved the lost one? You mean... the second c... *cough* ahm... balloon? yes? Balloon?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 am

*Face palms* Oh gods... Mata sheinde yoto, my memories...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 am

Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 5cwl
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:29 am

And I can cut them into tiny peices while they scream and thrash, but we're not here to judge talents. It's no contest! I was patting everyone tho.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:32 am

Wow... I almost crossed my own asshole line. Damn. Whew, dodged a bullet. Also: Pat me at thine own risk.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 am

*Eats Iggy.* Yummmm!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Do we use paragraphs on the main RP anymore?!?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*shoots himself*
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 pm

I rarely write anything long, lol.
Back to top Go down
Khunvyel
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Khunvyel

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:31 pm

*shockgasp* D:
Could we perhaps refrain from eating unattending persons in my introduction thread? I feel a bit guilty that these things would happen here.
At least wait until they've showed up to say hello before you ninja-cannibalize them? :3
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Aqua always eats Iggy. It's his... thingy. Think he did it on Yosh!, too, though I'm not sure.
Paragraphs- Yes. We like paragraphs. We will spread the paragraphs to aaaalll,
Oooh, did someone say ninjas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a... wait, what is that?   Its a... wait, what is that? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a... wait, what is that?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next