Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Isles

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Rogue Isles Left_bar_bleue50/50Rogue Isles Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:19 am

We start with villainy. All things worthwhile do. Our villains, our monsters, our Bad Guys with capital letters, begin trapped.
Trapped!
Trapped by an insufferable hero who is universally hated, by hero and villain alike! How indignified!
An unlikeable ass, annoying, insufferable, boring!

They are trapped in a silver walled cube. The walls are glowing, small lights making a grid pattern. There is no opening. The villains found themselves trapped here over night, waking up surrounded by other villains.
Snidely and Circa start in separate chambers.

Lightwave screamed, bashing on the walls of the cell our villains are all trapped in. She left dents, which repaired themselves in record time. She did not have her guns, which pissed her off.

Last edited by aquaticnecris on Sun May 12, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:31 am

A man with a 1940s suit and a bowler hat brushed dust off of his suit and cleared his throat. He looks normal enough. "And here I thought we could've gotten along swimmingly, but no! Walking down the street accidentally burning down the occasional passerby and I get thrown away to rot, brilliant! "
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:13 am

Gryphon says nothing, eyes crossed as she glares at those around. Her wings stretch and settle, her eyes settling on the man in the suit.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:16 am

Circa pained with all her being. The surroundings of her became chilled, loud, and in the spirit of spontaneity: bizarre. The edge of the spectral hallway stemmed from the heart was of the most baffling nature to her. The other world, what was first to grace her was an enclosure of the claustrophobic variety. Her state of being rang with the repercussion of excessive plasmatic exposure. Nausea choked her in a sickening blanket. Her consciousness suggested flatlining, losing will to the fatigue. At the same time, she thankfully prioritized observing her migraine inducing backdrop. A chorus of despair shrilly cleaved its way through her audio sensory tunnels. Thus, an actual torrent of torment entered performance within her cranium. Rubber like pressure surfaced in her sinuses, life wine rushed to her head and eyes. If the red tinting engorging her vessels were to affect her irises, the teal within could very well have been corrupted a velvety lavender. Circa managed in the daze of everything, to peruse her coat pocket for a tightly wrapped smoke. It instantly lit as it usually had, albeit weakly than ever before. Staggering in her breath, the confused girl desperately took a drag and abruptly exhaled. What she'd learn the other side called her beloved substance, nicotine, dashed to her aid. In moments she felt centered, or at least less off kilter.
It was then she noticed she was in an encasement, from perspective it seemed to be in the mode of detaining. Her cell in design, was rather simplistic, a cube of about ten feet by five in area height and width. In composition, her detainment was that of linked steel bars and not much else. Whoever had concocted this poor excuse of a hold expected whatever it had managed to capture to be of low intelligence. Freedom was merely a matter of the choice between mana or concussively based action. Stalling her was her current poor health, it would be a moment before Spirit could make things happen. Her sentient sword companion radiated to her it's own surmising. "There are others here, you've phase walked into a blitz" Break Heart would have stroked it's beard should it had one "The life force is rich, mana is heavy, air is wild".
It wasn't in Circa's nature to reach out to others. Judging the situation on the other hand, what came naturally wasn't what pulsed throughout. Normally, she would never have slapped her own bottom as to roll willingly into the paradise of the calf. Somehow, the reality of her mortal body perversely puffed o'er the hairs already at attention amongst her neck region. There was someone else trapped here, and Circa was willing to call her dice with the fates that they'd assist, bonded by the spiral of confusion. Inhaling once again, the crippling affects of both phase-walking and combat left her in slivers. She could handle speech.
"I-..I'm going to help you" she assured the unknown, vulnerability was a waterfall in her tone, her declaration touched in a slight moan. With what meager strength she was able to muster, instead Circa wasn't employing her primary manner of wild mana in solution to a predicament. Sloppily she weaved crude, basic runes of the hearth. The tips of her hands lanterns, swathed in heat of to her a pleasant cooking, twin pumpkin lights that were her appendages gently grasped a set of bars. Said objects set a'sear, lightly as her form permitted the alchemist began her process of the bend. Shortly, part of her prison was stretched wide enough to that of a viable pass. The young girl lumbered through, making her way to the adjacent cell with the calmest life force nearest her.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:13 am

"Hey, when can we get outta here, a have an appointment at five, and I don' wanna be late." He is obviously being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:17 am

"LET!" Lightwave slams herself against the wall, leaving another dent quickly repairing itself.
"ME!" She does this again.
Before completing the sentence, she enacts her time stopping ability, slamming herself repeatedly against the wall within a single second. "OUT!" She yells as time resumes it's normal flow. Sadly, her attempts were unable to open the wall, although they left what appears to be a permanent dent.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Before her to the right was a peppery gentleman. He appeared to be of the the upper echelon of the region's society. As quickly as it had come, Circa's emotional malleability was whisked, returning to the depths beneath her hardened stout bitterness. "My lord, your ottomans aren't present" Circa smoothly pushed smoke through her nostrils, abrasive grit scraped throughout her voicing "It doesn't hurt to walk". The youth removed her conscious cleaver from it's hammock placed on her port. Gingerly she kissed her wrist with it's sharper edge, vigor initiated a soft stream of flow from the minute self inflicted wound. Lightning danced between her fingers within a small duration following the birth of the gash. The mage spewed yet another round of ash cloud. "I apologize, I tend to dirty the collective breathing spaces" Circa said "I'll try not to make your berth unclean". Break Heart was repositioned in it's sling, still delicately smeared with the adolescent girl's essence.
"You're not in that kind of shape" her weapon companion relayed "You're only mudding the wild damage". He was right, the young girl wasn't quite in the position to be abusing herself via the pathway of blood magic. Her argument was that of necessity and efficiency. One's mana pool and casting ability is shallow in a fatigued state such as her own. For the sake of useful employability to herself and possibly the others around her, the price of the flesh was a hard bargain. An topsy turvy crescent moon was the momentary form of the alchemist's lips, she was rather taken aback by the abhorrent behavior of the midget of a being that molested the cell wall a stone's throw to her front. Circa cleared her throat before attempting to initiate conversation with the deranged child. "It looks like your threats fell on deaf ears" she sighed "Give yourself a second"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:25 pm

"Shut up. I made a dent." Only now does Lightwave turn, to see the hole left by Circa. "... You... You... ARG!" Lightwave screams, throwing herself at the mage, grabbing her arms and pulling her down to Lightwave's level. "Open. Up. The. Other. Wall." She says, slowly, pointing a hand at the dent that she left.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:21 pm

Being forcefully pulled to the effeminate kid's level startled Circa a wee bit, causing her frown to change to that of a barely distinguishable grimace. Further ahead she saw a horror that was the deformation of an awfully large amount of technological investment. The mage motioned her unbridled arm over that of the small child, a soft stream of her vital fluid splattered unto the free hand of the especially young one. "Drink" she purposed "It's not your contemporary nursing but you'll see why I offered in the first place". An instance of the worth of her life discipline was that of the "walking potion" method. "I thickened the pool of mana ushering from me in this blood, a small amount should have you feeling better than you do". She unhanded herself from Lightwave, and proceeded to gaze upon the dent her acquaintance of mere seconds had created moments before their brief exchange of dialogue. The energy tangoing in the existence of her hands before was harmless. Circa increased the elemental discharge in her right hand and placed it upon the the dented area. The mage looked back to her companion. "After you've finished, hold me"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:22 pm

Nightbringer walks up to Lightwave"It's okay, we all have to start somewhere." He knocks on the dented wall and the remaining wall and listens for echos.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Lightwave laps up the blood. A few moments later, she grins. "Ohgodfuckyes." She says, re-enacting her time stop, and bashing on the wall even harder, and faster. A few moments later, for her, less for everyone else, there is a Lightwave fist sized hole in the wall.
As her time stop ends, she zips back over to Circa, catching her before she's had a chance to stop falling. "Oh fuck god yes. I like you. You're staying with me." She grins at the bloody mage.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Nightbringer walks over to the hole in the wall and looks around. "Yeah, this is the wrong hole, sorry kid, better luck next time." He grins, that sarcastic 'I'm mocking you' grin that the British, and this guy, make look so polite.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:42 pm

The Quantum King waited. He was good at waiting. Waiting had made him strong. Channeling the gravity around him, he floats in the middle of his cells, clapping his hands and absorbing some of the energy of doing so. Hearing the disturbances, he sighs. Those near him clearly lacked the patience necessary to become The God he had become. Before HE showed up. That arrogant popinjay had done this to him. He felt much weaker than he had been. He was no longer a deity. He felt... mortal again. The suit had torn, and he felt himself flung back into the void, before reforming into a reserve suit, before being quickly captured and taken HERE. So for now, the deity waited. And watched. His anger burning over, turning into blind fury for the hero that had put him there.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Circa's focus of expression flushed a shade of the sunset. This person was nostalgic, it almost felt wrong. Her thought stream reminded her that it was overly too soon to be having thoughts of the past, which had only become so within perceivable hours. Circa almost relished the touch of another person on her arms. Her subconscious commando snapped her out of an undesirable state of reminiscence. She looked to her "companion" with a pleasantly shaken expression. "I wouldn't of thought I'd be able to synergize with the other side" her previous grimace flattened out to resemble that of a held back smile of gratitude. She drizzled a small amount of blood once more upon the small young thing. "Like I said, grip me from behind, I'll widen the fissure through kinetic piggybacking, it's hogwash I'm sure, but what I ask of you is to let me do work".
Circa's plan was to utilize her life force, and create a temporary shared pool of mana. This was made possible by the now present essence of her life magic raging throughout Lightwave. The method would only be utilized for a period of one quarter minute at the greatest, and it would have no negative effects on her more or less willing participant. The mage placed both of her hands on the freshly prepared circular pastry in the wall nearest her front side. The entirety of the harrowed mage's being faintly shone with a teal light. "I'm pushing it Break" Circa shuddered "Seems like soon someone'll have to give me a one up". Once again the alchemist placed her gaze upon the eccentric child. "Watch the fire works"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:04 pm

Lightwave stops time for a half second, running up, and kicking the demon in the shins. Then she's back with Circa. "Hold on, he might be right. I need more of that blood. I'll deal with the stupid human when we're done."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:05 pm

"Hey! I take offense to that!" He says, implying the 'stupid' comment but in reality, meaning the human comment, he seems to be unaffected by being kicked.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Lightwave glares at him. "Shut up. If I had my guns, I would shoot you. Dead, boom, bang."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:11 pm

"Child, that's not how it works." Again, he grins madly.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:12 pm

"Guns kill! I kill you!" She shouts, glaring death and destruction at him, before smiling sweetly at Circa.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:14 pm

"You're right, guns do kill people, the only problem being you're trying me." He says, smiling at Lightwave.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:22 pm

The Quantum King manipulated the energy around him to amplify the sound waves around him slightly. Listening to their petty squabbles, he sighs once more. When he had his godhood, these things never happened. He had no desire to deal with lesser mortals anymore. He was happier alone, when he could scheme, wait, and grow even more power. He could feel infinitesimal amounts of energy returning to him, and it stoked the flames of his anger. He could not understand why the buildup of energy was so much slower than usual. What had that arrogant Hero done to him?
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Circa dished a final round of her warm, rich, mana infused blood. "That'll be it for now" the mage decided, her vision fuzzing on the outer peripherals "I'm kind of wiped. This line of casting isn't cheap". Lightheadedness was on her horizon. Circa was fried, and made a mental note to cease conscious operation the minute she was sure she had a good chance to see dreamless sleep. The azure in her eyes, lit up. Once more the mage gripped her cleaver and slashed the her objective wall, the combination of powerful blood, life, and synergetic magic allowed automatic formation of fanged shock waves in the wake of her swift strikes. Circa, with the paired strength of Lightwave and her own, forced a notch in the wall. Break Heart was left planted as Circa transitioned to weaving runes of the hearth, and sylph. The pressured girl seemed to rev the sword with a manner of explosive magic as cracks within the wall signified precise, miniscule outbursts stemming from the edge of the blade. The alchemist gulped as she felt she was reaching an impasse with her mortal hold. She cursed it in her mind until she completed barraging the encasing she tried destroying. 'Twas at best quite rustled. "It's all you" Circa admitted she'd count on the blood lustful Lightwave to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Lightwave grins, power refreshed from Circa's boost. She backs up to the opposite wall, then stops time. She runs forwards at full speed, slamming herself against the wall, over and over again, till it begins to crack. "Oh dammit!" she says, her voice coming out half way as high pitched superspeed, and half normal. "I can't finish opening it. I'm out... She uses another burst of speed to help Circa to rest gently on the ground. "Hmm... Human! Do you have any powers?" She glares over at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Gritting his teeth, he responds."If this is of any help..." He turns his back to the others and faces the crack. He appears a bit...Bigger, as he attempts to pull the steel wall apart.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Despite being weakened, his demonic strength fails to rip it all the way open. They can now see out into the darkness through the hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue Isles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Isles
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next