Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Isles

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Rogue Isles - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Rogue Isles - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rogue Isles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:08 am

"Night night!" Lightwave pulls the trigger, and nothing happens. "Oh darn. Lucky you. But lucky me, I still have two more tries!" She pulls out her revolver and shoots him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:10 am

The bullets ricochet off of his face and into the nearest three walls, yes three, don't ask how just accept it. "I warned you, doesn't work like that with me."
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Rogue Isles - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Rogue Isles - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:14 am

"Oh damnit. I hate guys like you. So. Fucking. MUCH!" Lightwave screams, shooting him repeatedly, in the space of a single stopped second.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:16 am

"Don't be impolite, guys refer to mortals." he finally lets out a wide, evil grin.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:34 pm

TQK floats away, holding a hand up so that he may survey his surroundings using his natural luminescence as well as his new energy out put. Scanning the area, he searches for the way out, not bothering with the petty squabbles of those around him. Anyone looking at TQK would notice the severed head of Techid floating behind him, sprinkling blood upon the floor as it moves throughout the room. Now that he has killed his hated nemesis, all TQK wishes to do is figure out a way to return his powers to their original city. Unfortunately, the way he did this before will not work, as he is currently banned from both Paragon and Millenium City.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Unnecessary confrontations. Such was something that not only displeased the cooling head of the mage sword duo, but also the burning iron that was Circa. However novel a companion, Lightwave was proving an endangerment. Break Heart would have to note to its keeper the acidity of their, for the moment, blood bonded associate. The sentient sword was just as much goal oriented as its' master, albeit in a much different flavor. A comparison similar to mint chocolate as opposed to caramel flavored ice cream could be drawn. Methodology and analytical procession between the two forces were worlds unto themselves. Worlds that often meshed, merging into the sort of thing akin to frozen dessert in potatoes. One wouldn't initially agree with it, however, upon trying such they will figure that the items merge well. Thus is the painting of the Circa Heart.

Circa's head turned to Lightwave. "We do not have time for this" Break Heart spoke "If you hate him he's best forgotten". The sword was sure the erratic girl wasn't going to listen, but for the sake of the its' end objective it had to try. Break Heart shifted its gaze over to Night. "Even so, you appear male sir. You walk like a gentleman, and speak as such. So common logic determines you are in fact a gentleman. Anything other than androgynous logistics usually factors a gender check in referring to a singular life form or unit, as I'm certain you're aware. Moreover, you take a mortal form. Alas, I digress. Please leave. You distract our hyperactive compatriot, whom which we desire, for better or worse, as a guide to this place. Though the child is indeed an instigator, I'd be hard pressed to defend her. Frankly, I'd not want it to come to that".
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:36 am

Lightwave is over at the chair, suddenly no longer caring about the not so human. "Hmm... Stupid place to put a power source." She comments, sitting down. "Now, if I were an idiot, where would I put the door...." She ponders.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:27 pm

"Somewhere notsohidden, or obvious..." He says to Lightwave, then turning to Break Heart. "Although I respect your word, regretfully, I decline. I have no intention of distraction, but I offer my assistance, I have ties and connections everywhere and some of those particular connections reach beyond what you may think. I informed the female of my condition to bullets and the effect that they have on me. Whether you accept my help or not, I'm coming along. Besides," he grins in a more polite manner. "This is great! 'Tis the most fun I've had in awhile."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Lightwave nods... "Got it! Bloodtoy, I want lightning in the large tube above my chair. Maybe you are useful, notsohuman fuck." She says, smiling widely at Nightbringer.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:26 pm

"Lightning? Hmm..." He pulls out a cell phone, making a call over to hell.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:43 am

TQK continues to ignore the others, sending minute traces of gravity into the wall, testing each section carefully.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:29 am

Break Heart began weaving magic through the hallowsian hand rune method, utilized by druid folk, those desensitized to mana, and mages whom have drained their mana pool. The sword's reasoning for current utilization of runes was to not disturb the revitalization process occurring with it's master. Within the blitz of battle, even experienced mages would find themselves at a loss due to the memorization and execution of weaving. A degree of exactness and precision is required, and to be so ninety nine out of every one hundred instances is akin to lying. Circa's hands moved moderately fast, a photographic memory could've figured the specifics of Break Heart's hand puppetry if looked over thoroughly. Circa's hands lit up with a faint essence of lightning on the tip of each finger. Her sword partner maneuvered it's host body to that of the tube above the empty throne. Lightning type mana was transferred to the cylindrical container. As lightning mana was "super" natural, as opposed to that of the occasional bout of energy sparked during a storm, Break Heart presumed what little it mustered would be sufficient to power any networked systems in association with the throne. Circa's body pivoted one hundred and eighty degrees and walked back before returning to face the chair to await the effects of Break Heart's previous action.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:52 am

The room and building powered back on, fueled by magical energy. "Heh. I'm a genius. Kids like this are always arrogant." She starts playing around with the buttons on the arms of the chairs, until one opens a large hole in the wall in front of the chair. "Well, if any of you want to leave, now is the time." She throws a glare at Nightbringer.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:10 pm

The Quantum King floats through the hole, saying nothing to anyone, and giving off body language that clearly stated that it was their privilege to open the wall for him.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Gryphon chuckles. "And iiiif I don't waaaant to leavvve?" Sh draws out the sounds deliberately, wings stretching and settling.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:01 pm

"I'll shoot youuu. It will huuuurt." Lightwave says, in a singsong voice, raising her weapon of choice.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:40 am

Gryphon chuckles, spreading her wings. "I'd maaaake a betterrr alllllly than I woullld a ffffoe."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:19 pm

"Better plan that lets me not kill you and have to finger paint all over my walls. You don't bother me, I don't bother you, and I get to go have naptime. K?" She says, shooting down cameras on the walls one by one.

Quantum King arrives at a door that leads out into the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 pm

"A sssspy isss a usssseful thiiiing to haaave. Assss isss a thieeeef."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 am

Gesturing at said door, The Quantum King frowns as much as he can without, you know, a mouth, unable to generate the force required to open it. With a scowl, he attempts to push it open, being very careful not to snag his suit in anything.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Lightwave grins a mirthful grin. "Can you paint in blood?" Blood is the best kind of paint, she thought to herself. "Mmm... I'm going to need SO many corpses." She says as she looks around her new base of operations.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:56 pm

She laughs, a cackling, raspy sound. "Of coursssse."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:32 pm

TQK flails at the door ((and the GM)), before tilting what passes for his head these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Isles
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4