Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Isles

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Rogue Isles - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Rogue Isles - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Rogue Isles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Quantum King uses the energy absorbed from the kinetics of striking the shield to pump his own arms full of power, slamming it physically.
"Girls.... MUST. KILL! THE!! DECEIVER!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Circa was already reacting in the split second Lightwave sped to her aid. It was a feel good type of thing going for her, it reassured the mage that some sort of cooperation was to be found amongst the denizens of the world. It was clear the speed of the child was something to be investigated at the atomic level, and as a scholar of sorts Circa was quite intrigued as to the wonders that could be found in the being that was the young child more or less clinging to her for reasons pragmatically crystal. As to not harm the sweet thing, Circa, in the blitz of a microsecond decision chain, hurled Break Heart in all it's gorgeous corrupt and electric infusion, to the area where Lightwave had been doggedly molesting moments before.

The gems of Circa's eyes began to shimmer, coinciding with her burst of shadow mana. The normally sea bright, azure orbs were now violet. The white membranes surrounding her irises tainted tungsten, the blood passageways alit with intelligent mana of the blue archetype. "Mortal? We'll see how mortal each one of us is when the kid and I break through, you smegma wrought dirt crawler" Circa's voice seemed to be currently distorted, altered by the influx of black force rousing about her "I've been to parley with lesser looking chicken sticks, as I'm sure you're that of a chick. Bite me". The mage hurled over, overcome with rage and delight. Her body began to over perspire in the savory way. The young girl regretted not bringing a change of leggings. Some part of her tingled, greatly. "I always enjoyed cutting down people of your waste-like character, sometimes, the most effective way to remove an ideal is to kill the source!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Rogue Isles - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Rogue Isles - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:20 pm

The power charged sword creates a crack down the sphere. A reverse crack, going upwards, appears in the equivalent location on the blue sphere. "Stop that!" Techid yells, pulling more tendrils from the walls to attack the girls, turning the blue shield off entirely, and redirecting the power to the yellow shield.
Lightwave, realizing that these tendrils could possibly get the best of her, makes a crazy decision. She grabs the sword, pulling up and damaging the forcefield further. She then proceeds to slice at the tendrils, reacting at equal speed to the quick and unceasing attacks. "Fuck. The. Hell. Yes." She says, slicing and dicing tendrils any time they get close.
"Stop that! You can't! I am the hero! You are the villains! I'm supposed to WIN!" He yells, and Lightwave disappears in a blur of motion, tendrils, and flashes of metal.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Quantum leaps through the now disappeared blue sphere, roaring as he gets even closer to his prey, a manic grin upon his face as he rams himself full force using every bit of gravity he can absorb, letting out a bloodcurdling yell.
"YOU WILL DIE FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!" The crazed semi-divine entity hurls himself again and again against the yellow barrier, bits of foam forming at the corners of his mouth. He is clearly completely gone at the moment, his normally high level of intelligence snapping as he is within mere feet of his hated goal.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:27 pm

"NO! Stop!" And with that, the yellow shield develops cracks all along its surface. "Computer, begin immediate upload! Authorization code THREE ONE TWO FOUR!" Blue lights begin flashing in the entire room, moving towards Techid.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

In a flash, Circa upgraded to plasma mode and coated one of her arms in plasma. As if the combustive blast of a rainbow, with the color of the all spectrums the girl quickly equipped her magicka receptive elbow blades, or tonfa, and mightily struck one of the cracks, massive vibrato echoed throughout her midst. With heat, the plasma charged one bounced amongst the cracks in tactful berserker fashion. "I, I'm..here it comes" Circa landed as close as she could to Techid, ironically warning him "If you've ever wanted to see a climax, le' rock!". Circa raised a fist, and as she socked the ground she pushed a concussive blast of superheated mana outward, her being the center, ravaging all the metal it touched. Twitchy eyed, the fetish enraged battle maiden roared as she released her emotion in combative form unto her enemy.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Lightwave, noticing the change in nature of Circa's combat, used the tendrils to move quickly away. Once the plasma mage finished her maneuver, shattering the shield, she launched herself from the tendrils, aiming for the tube that was largest and most covered in blue lights. She cut at it with Break Heart, slicing it completely and eliciting a scream from Techid.
Techid then fell out of the chair, opening his eyes in pain. "What have you done?!" he screamed at them.
Lightwave ignored the hero, instead choosing to examine her soon-to-be bitch's sword. "I like this sword. This is a nice fucking sword." She said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:21 pm

In the wake of her mayhem ridden assault, Circa covered the few or so feet between her and the weasel who declared himself a deity. She harshly grappled the now defenseless ant and brought his face to a distance of twelve inches from hers. "Let's have a lesson on mortality, like, the ones all the 'credited' schools for the arcane used to roll" Circa growled, shaking Techid "You, do NOT disturb a stranger. You are NOT a god. You, the beast men would have made a meal out of you". The flow of thought circulating within the psyche of the aggravated mage was comparable to the makeup of molten rock. She removed her tonfa, putting them back into the sheathes upon her back. She downgraded to lightning mode. An element of purpose in her eyes, Circa poured a great deal of tainted lightning into her left fist. It was reared, and it pierced the worm's chest. Gratefully for him, the mage did not gouge a vital spot. For twenty seconds Circa was bathed in the waters of sadism, and brutally electrocuted the insect who had so disrespectfully made her initial venture into this world such a harrowing experience. The girl made sure he'd survive, as to see if he'd reform himself and not forget what had happened. Circa felt relieved, as one would feel after an evening with a lover. Techid was dropped with out a second thought, his commandant forgetting him.

Circa made her way to Lightwave. She chuckled, still filled with shadow mana of the previous minutes. "He seems to think you're capable, well, you are compatible as of now. You've consumed more blood of mine than anyone, that seems to have an effect on his wielder bond". Break Heart was enchanted with selective magic, as only those of a precise niche' of character were able to be untouched by an otherwise abrasive anti-personnel spell. Through the Soul Bond technique of the Life style, Lightwave's life frequency was becoming more attuned to that of Circa's, and therefore the magic of the blade was more accepting of it's current handler. However, Circa being the dominant blood boss, it would be more partial to it's original master in matters of resolution. As they were now bonded, ever slightly, Lightwave was more or less entitled to remote boosts and communication with the sentient sword. Though, it did not mean she could claim domination over it.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:08 am

Quantum let out a roar that seemed to shake the facility, leaping for Techid and wrapping him up. Infusing his body, he squeezed, slipping bands of gravity under his arms, squeezing as hard as he could upon the annoying twit. There was no mercy, and there would be no remorse. Techid would be crushed for stripping Quantum of his powers. He wanted no messages sent, other than having the twit see his face as the life was crushed from his body. Redoubling his efforts, Quantum waited for the sound that would calm the rage: the cracking of his enemy's bones, and his pleas for mercy. These thoughts put a twisted grin upon his face, and he was willing to squeeze for twenty years if that was what it took for his enemy to die.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:12 am

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your perspective, Techid's frail human body had already taken too much punishment, destroying that resistance to other powers all supers have. His bones cracked, and he started to bleed from pretty much everywhere.
He makes a horrible screaming sound, and dies.
Lightwave regards this with mild annoyance. "Now how am I supposed to get my guns back?!" She yells at TQK. She doesn't attack him, not yet.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:11 am

"Not my concern," Quantum growl, taking the head of Techid as a trophy.
"Relying on a weapon increases weakness."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:14 am

Gryphon hadn't interfered in the fight. Indeed, Gryphon has instead been staying back, having leaped into the air the moment there was space, and would now be perching somewhere in the room, her mouth twisted into a semblance of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Break Heart convulsed in the tiny palms of it's deranged current handler. "Until this point I always thought to myself the princess was the most unrefined one to purport the way of the blade to grace me" if still a flesh based entity would have sighed as if it had just come off of a vertigo inducing amusement ride. Circa tolchocked the cleaver in embarrassment, eyes closed and grimacing; "Good to see someone broke the record lord Break Heart". Combat hype evacuated her blood stream, her adrenaline glands seemingly famished. Post rush stress tightened a plethora of muscles in Circa's body, her subconscious allowing her to finally feel such as the former situation provided fatigue as a subject of inconvenience. She remembered how upon arriving she'd wanted to flatline to slumber, that would happen very soon.

One of Break Heart's function's was to protect and utilize the body of it's master should they fall to incapacitation magic or plain constraints of mortality. The sword, in Light's grasp, appeared to have melted into a thick grime like substance and crawled along as if a slime elemental into it's original sheathe. Just as it had dissipated moments before, the cleaver reformed and started to take control of Circa's physical form. "Sleep princess, you've done your part" it almost whispered "I will wake you should there be any happenings of immediate relevance". Although standing, the mage seemed to go limp before quickly snapping to attention in a transfer fit between egos. One of Circa's eye membranes stayed black, whilst the other went back to that of it's pasty white normalcy. Irises dimmed from fuchsia, to teal, to a hunter green. This was the signification that Break Heart was in control as opposed to it's berserker owner. It looked to Lightwave. "I understand you're fond of my making, we'll play some other time. Lady Konakasta is far too over cooked I should say. As for your weapons, it is most probable they are nearby. Every establishment has a sense of order, which our surroundings most surmisably possess. If you're familiar with the aesthetics of a cache or lockbox of any kind ,then I'd humbly suggest we search for that very sort of thing". Break Heart would make sure that this place would be taken advantage of, unfamiliar and likely useful things were to be found. With luck, "Princess" Circa would not have to acquire quarter, and could make some sort of a home within the shell of Techid's former lair.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Lightwave zips closer to Circa's body. "Hmm... Hmmm..." she says, circling the mage. "You'll do nicely, sword. Start cutting the wires that connect to the chair. I want to sit there at some point, but I don't want it to be powered." She then zips off to find her weapons, searching the room for hidden buttons.
Unseen to the villains, certain lights began to flash behind the walls. Small scuttling robots fled the scene, having done their job.
Lightwave returned, weapons in hand. She had three guns, one revolver strapped to her leg, and two pistols slid into holsters attached to her skirt. Her hair now had her hairclip. "Whatever he was, he was pretty smart to take this." she patted the hairclip lovingly. "Sword! Make sure not to hurt my bloodtoy!"
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:07 pm

"That's been my job for the past year and a half" Break Heart replied "She's my lady and war partner". The sword puppeteered the supple flesh of it's superior, ironically retrieving itself from it's scabbard. It hastily began to cleave away at the wires surrounding Techid's vacant throne. If one weren't easy to notice the change in mannerism in Circa, it would've been difficult to tell that she was taken over at all. Oddly enough, the sword had it's own way of the blade. The style in which it manipulated its' dangerous hold was more refined to that of the hallowsian. It's strikes carried an air of precision, adverse to that of Circa's choppy and brutish kneading. Slashing about, Break Heart could've figured for one that the young girl it was filling in for was more akin to the bourgeoisie than that of the common fabric she was of. Examining the wires, post cut, an experienced swordsman would have noticed Break Heart's vanguard like slashes in comparison to the jags and gutting made by Circa.

With the final attack, an electronic night befell the arena. If awoken in that moment, Circa would've sworn she'd have been abducted by the tendril giant and made to scamper hopelessly about the void. Complete darkness wasn't a great deal of hinderance to the currently body captaining Break Heart, it was a spiritual essence, the mortal limitation of sight needn't be a concern. Politely it held its own vessel toward the now visually infinite ceiling, the sharp thing emitted a violet hue. As restricted to only Circa and her child cohort, Break Heart could not explain or take credit for his gesture. "Madam, I do not know thy name. Would you kindly alert the others that the power has been severed as I might have been the reason?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:23 am

"I beliiieve, sssword, thhhat we arrre alrrready awarrre of thhhisss faccct." Gryphon flies down, landing on the backrest of the chair, gripping it with all four sets of talons. Her wings flap twice as she balances herself. Her voice is syllabic, and hissing, easy to view as unpleasant. Her golden, cat-like eyes glimmer with mischief as she looks them over, feline mouth once again twisting into a distorted parody of a grin.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:52 am

"Get away from my chair, bird thing." Lightwave says. She looks around, trying to find an emergency power switch. "Damn it. Well fuck. I don't much care for anyone here but my bloodtoy, so you can all just wander around blind for all I care." she laughs.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:18 pm

TQK focuses his energy into photoelectric reactions, causing his suit to glow. Of course, this is mainly to divert from the fact that he was already glowing brightly, lighting up his section of the room quite nicely.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:27 am

Gryphon looks amused, stretching her wings. "Funny..." she chuckles, "But I wassss underr the imprrresssion thhhhat it wasss Teccchid'ssss ccchairrr." Even so, she stretches one final time, before pushing away from the chair, leaping back into the air and landing behind the child. "It'ssss Grrryphhhon, by thhhe way." She stretches a wing obligingly, amused.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:58 am

"Lightwave. I don't like you." She says. "Nothing personal. You should leave as soon as possible." She says, inspecting her guns to make sure they still have ammo. "Oh humaaaan booooy!" She says, walking slowly towards Nightbringer, a murderous grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:59 am

"Do I see ideas in those eyes?" he grins back, a more polite, murderous grin.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:01 am

"Perhaps. However, soon you see nothing." Lightwave says, putting on a burst of speed, appearing back in front of Nightbringer. "So, I'll be nice. Where should I shoot you?" She says, pressing her gun into his suit.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:03 am

"Not in the suit, it's brand new, anywhere else is just fine." He says in a more honestlyconcernedaboutmyf***ingsuit voice.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:04 am

"Alright then!" Lightwave laughs. "Fancy motherfucker aren't ya?" She puts the gun up to his head. "Any final words?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:06 am

"Hmmm, I don't know, last words have been iffy for the last couple of years..." He thinks for a bit before coming to a final conclusion. "Ouch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Isles   Rogue Isles - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Isles
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next