Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 4 Empty
PostSubject: H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 4   H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:00 am

Chapter Four: The Proof is in the Pudding (Get it, the mashed head looks like…forget it)

“Holy **** Dude!” Kevin yelled. He had decided to follow us due to his curiosity in the cases of the undead. He was a nerd like that. “You did this to a zombie?”
“Uhh…yeah,” I answered.
“Awesome!” Kevin said.
“Kevin! It’s not a zombie. This has to be some prop or something!” Joe complained.
“Whatever Joe…I believe him. Nick’s a jerk…” he paused to observe my reaction. I approved, and he continued, “but he wouldn’t kill some guy, or use some prop just to make us believe this.”
“Yeah right! You expect me to believe…” Joe started but was interrupted by another one of those screams. The zombie broke the fog, charging towards us.
“Holy Sh…,” Kevin said, without the time to finish. The zombie charged and leapt on top of him. I drop kicked it off of him.
“Come on, let’s go!” I yelled. We ran back to Joe’s house and locked all the doors. We then all picked up the kitchen table and propped it against the window. I then noticed Kevin was bleeding. “What happened to you?”
“That damn zombie bit me in the arm,” he replied. “I would have gotten it off without this much bleeding, but you kicked it off, and it tore more!”
“You…got…bit?” I stammered.
“Yeah, but it’s not…” he started. “Guys, don’t look at me like that!” Joe and I stared horrified. “It might not be like the movies, I could be fine!”
“Or, you could become one of those things!” I yelled. I was almost angry with him.
“Let’s not jump to conclusions Nick,” Joe said. “Let’s not blow his brains apart yet.”
“Yet!” Kevin whined.
Ignoring him I said, “Blow him apart with what? We have no guns!”
“We don’t?” Joe said smugly.
“No, we don’t. My brother has some, but I left them at home. Ya know, wasn’t expecting zombies. We’ll never get to my house without some,” I said, not amused “We’re out of luck, and surely dead, unless you’re hiding something.”
Joe looked at me, and just said “Well…”
Back to top Go down

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Chapter 4
Page 1 of 1