Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:36 pm

"N-not how I p-pictured it...."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm

"...Huh. We've been pranked."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:00 pm

The green light brightens and reveals a door, the small midnight black room has a couple of accommodations, a table, 2 chairs, a candle not lit, and a blank book. all of these a slightly lighter shade of black. The door however is a plain wooden door, the same color any normal looking door would be. ((By the way I want to congratulate Lionhead Studios for actually making Fable anniversary with Unreal 3 engine for the 360! I am so excited for this and I'll waste my life on this game again.))
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:47 am

Kali sees the candle, and starts searching her pockets, muttering, "Now where did I put those... Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:50 am

Kali would notice that all of the thing she may have stored on her has vanished, poof, gone, other synonyms to disappear.
Ranger gets up because yes, he was lying down on the ground in this scenario. "Any ideas of where we are?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 am

"W-we're dead..."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 am

Paladin walks through a wall. As in, he walks into the wall and the wall loses. "Huh. Would have thought you'd be more... Impressive."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 am

Kali pulls her hand from her pocket, eyes narrowing. "My -matches- are -missing-!" She stomps a foot on the ground. "I demand they be returned RIGHT NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 am

"I doubt they will be as long as we are here." Paladin looks to be rather old, surprisingly, since he's supposed to be one of the youngest Guild graduates.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Bereaver and The Harbinger appear before Sabre and Ranger respectively. Ranger picks the weapon up and swings it to get a feel for it's weight, the light blade creates a trail of lightning behind it. He points it at Paladin. "Where...Are...We." ((Yes I am well aware that this isn't supposed to be a 'light' blade.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:42 am

Paladin laughs, hold a hand out and calling his own weapon. "Not sure. Certainly not home. And definitely not a place to fight, if you want to live."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Sabre falls on his ass trying to lift the Bereaver the first time. His hands shaking, he grips the blade in both hands, a strange new look in his eyes, before swinging it up and slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Paladin grins, putting on his helmet. "Are we doing this? Please tell me we are doing this. Wait, hold on, this isn't a fair fight. Two of you, one of me, you don't stand a chance." He raises a hand towards them, aging them forwards in power and body. "Much better. Still not a fair fight, but at least you have a chance." The weapon Paladin summons appears from thin air, a long, wide blade with a single edge. Blue lines of magical power pulse down mystic inscriptions along the flat of the blade, everysooften turning red as he moves into a combat ready stance.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 am

The new kid disappears as Ranger lifts the mighty blade and strikes at Paladin. A new image of Ranger appears with each strike, one a grizzled veteran, balding and a scar over an eye, another with blue markings and more lightning appears on the mythical blade he wields, but each time one thing is in common, there is no halo nor devil's horns, no signs of alignment.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:33 am

Paladin matches his blow for blow, blocking each swing with a well timed swing of his own. "Not bad, not bad. Still..." Paladin turns his blade and shoves, pushing Ranger back. "I'm better."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:48 am

A figure runs up to Paladin and smacks him across the face with a hammer with as much impact as if we were using a freaking fully grown TREE. Paladin looks to be undamaged (mainly because of the dimension we're in). The hammer looks a bit like Murren's Greataxe, except a silver end (whatever you call the block at the end of the hammer) and it's not an axe. The design on this newcomers armor is a bright gold, silver and cloths of royal blue. The symbol of a lion, not a recognizable allegiance to anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Paladin gets back up, slowly, his helmet having been knocked off. A look of rage flashes across his face as he lifts his sword back up. The blade has grown wider and longer, now possessing a jagged, black edge. "That was a cheap shot." He raises the blade up and takes a swing at the ground, slamming it in about a couple feet. "Too bad it doesn't matter here." the rageface passes as he removes his shoulder plating and drops it to the ground. "Much better. Shoulder protection is important, but very uncomfortable." He nods to the children. "Remember that when you're older."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 4:24 pm

Sabre, despite growing, still manages to look like a scared, unsure CHILD.
"Wh-why fight? Wh-what i-is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:55 pm

(Are, are we doing this? is this happening? Tell me this is happening! Oh gaddam, what chris and I had planned, MMPH!)

Paladin laughs, a deep hearty laugh. "This, child, is a dream. Prophetical, magical, and important. Your fate starts here. You each have an important role to play in the future of Albion. I am here to begin your preparation." He waves a hand, and everything shifts. Rather suddenly, everyone is seated at the table. The chairs are comfy, the table is fancy, and there is still a blank book in the center of the table.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:28 pm

"Wh-what if I I I don't w-want to play a r-role?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Paladin shakes his head. "Fate makes puppets of us all. The Call will find you, eventually. The best thing to do is to embrace it, own it. Turn the role to your advantage." Paladin sets his helmet on the table, a loud thud signifying it's excessive weight.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 7:33 pm

"I I I p-prefer to be a c-c-causal f-fatalist. I ch-choose n-not to f-fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12