Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Chapter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3   Chapter 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 am

It was black.
I looked around to find some light. It was faint, but it was there. A small child, singing to herself by a campfire, there was another figure, a man, I couldn't see either of their true faces from the distance I was at. I approached slowly, with caution. A little girl, smiling while she sang, the lyrics weren't comprehend-able, but I heard something from the man, sounded like 'dinner' but I couldn't be sure. I was still shrouded by the darkness when I could see them. The man, assuming the position of the little girl's father, looks up from the warm camp-fire. "Hello there stranger, you look tired, are you okay?" the man looked at me with concern.
The little girl turned from her seat "Daddy, who are you talking to?" her Father snapped and the darkness blew away in replace of a forest, and a small field where the camp was set up, logs they were using as seats, tents up. She smiled "Oh, that's who." she giggled.
I looked at my clothing and it wasn't the armor I was wearing, it was a pair of jeans, partially dirtied, and a T-shirt under a jacket, tennis shoes and gloves. I tried to speak, but was unable, I tried to shout and felt a warm black power around my throat, it was chocking me! I couldn't breath...I...I-
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org

Chapter 3
Page 1 of 1