Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Torn World-Day 5-Night.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Empty
PostSubject: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:02 pm

The sun is down, the moons are full, and just bright enough to see their vague glow.

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Shali sighed, looking at the battle field. "Stupid Tanat." She said. I hope Av' knows what he's doing... She thought. Avelion was attacking the Tanat's, worrying Shali.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 am

Nova went demon blood form (the one from before, with black angel wings, horns, claws, and teeth. corrupted demon form is much scarier looking.), and threw a black fire ball into the crowd of soldiers. "Fine..." he said, his voice an eerie rasp of its former self. "I'll play."

((Shali, is this even your RPG any more? No offense to you, but it seems aqua has complete control.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:01 am

((I'm taking control again when his gruagach thing is over, and he doesn't get to to suggest a new event type thing for it for a month, at least, and then I am NOT always going to listen.)) Avelion looked at Nova from where he was, and grinned. A soldier slashed his shoulder as he turned, so he turned back and stabbed it. "Not nice, attacking me when I'm distracted." He said as it died, turning to another soldier. Shali grinned at Nova. "Cool." She said.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:03 am

Nova simply threw another fireball, incinerating soldiers on contact.

((So...if someone finishes off the beasty, he aint GM any more?))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 am

((No killing the Gruagach, then you'd have to kill all of them. He has a storyline in mind, I guess, but he says it ends soon.)) Avelion pretended glare at Nova, then smiled. "Why is it that I find it so amusing that he has demon powers and can look like that, and that I find it amusing that he fireballs them?" He asked his self. Shali decided that enough was enough, and sent winds through the enemy, knocking many over. She then used winds to lift her up into the air, and threw daggers into the enemy. "That worked surprisingly well." She muttered, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:12 am

Nova concentrated a bit, and held a hand up to the army. Underneath their feet, a very large runic symbol appeared. "Shali, would you mind keeping them there in that spot for just a moment?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:16 am

Shali grinned. "I thought you'd never ask." She said, moving them into the spot with winds, then doming it with winds. "That work?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:20 am

"Good enough." Nova said quietly. The held out hand glowed red, and a swirling black and crimson vortex of what appeared to be fire consumed the soldiers. Further inspection would show it was actually swirling energy, baring the faces of what appeared to be screaming people. As the vortex dissipated, nothing remained. Nothing. The ground was bare, stripped of all plants, and any building or stone was gone. "Heh."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:24 am

Shali started at Nova. "That was either the scariest or coolest thing I've ever seen, or maybe both." She said, awestruck. Avelion looked at the bare land, annoyed. "There goes my stress relief."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:25 am

Lightning began to flash wildly, never actually striking the Characters. Everywhere it struck, blank white was left, the objects just seeming to disappear.

((Thus begins: Gruagach? Eira's revenge.))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 am

*Goes outside towards Shali*
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:32 am

Small areas of the clouds began to part. These areas seemed to have a pattern. They were in perfect position for the characters to see the area above the Eye of the hurricane.

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:32 am

((Yeah...forget Shattered worlds for now (okay, I'll still post, but not as much activity. Ya know what I mean...), this could either be: interesting, or retarded.))

"Trent." Nova said nodding. "It's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:33 am

Avelion glanced at the lightning, then got low to the ground. "Looks like Av's terrified of lightning now." Shali sighed. "Personally, I can't blame him. It hurts a lot more, I bet, if you are pacted to anything." She smiled weakly. She looked at Trent. "Be careful, Av' might try to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:37 am

"Look through the clouds, Mortals!" A voice said, oddly familiar to Shali and Nova.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 am

"Ok now what is it?"

((And Trent is sort of mortal. He is half dragon after all.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 am

"Don't wanna..." Nova said to the voice.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 am

Shali glanced up at the clouds. "Oh for crying out loud... Fucking bastard! I should've killed you when I got the chance, I didn't LIKE being teleported through dimensions, thank you very fucking much!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:45 am

"I don't care." Nova said. "Who is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 am

"Mortals! I am Kress Karavan Reonsect Eira! I come for the demon servants that betrayed me!" He said. The people suddenly went blank eyed. They started running towards Nova and Shali.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 am

"Who?" Nova asked. "And how did we betray you? We hold our allegiance to only one. Whatever way you felt we turned our backs on you, well...they make you a fucktard. It is, after all business." Nova said. He simply started flicking fireballs at the people immolating them on contact.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 am

Shali was pissed off now. "Oh come the **** on. We wouldn't have betrayed you if you were SANE, and it WASN'T just us. What about Trent? What about Kaze? What about anyone else who was fucking there, you fucking *****!" She spat, while Avelion grinned at her. "That's my sis! Cuss that ***** out!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:57 am

"You don't remember me? Well, that's unimportant. I'm not going to touch you, either. I'm going to kill you without a sword, nor magic or bow. Slaves! Stop!" The people stopped moving. "Surround the Half-breed." The people surrounded Trent and started chanting.

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:57 am

"So when do we kill it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Torn World-Day 5-Night.
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next