Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War Torn World-Day 5-Night.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:43 am

Leviathan wrote:
((Yeah Trent cut off your arm. And because you didn't counter then it does happen))

((Yep...and he didn't even god mod.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 am

((Nova, it is a coincidence. Also, if hell has frozen over I better fix it. Jaime says I'm ruler of the underworld- I don't want it frozen. **** happens.))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 am

((If I was god modding Trent would have hit Eria's spine, Paralyzing him))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 am

"Not this wind. This is the wind of destruction. It was believed to be uncontrollable. But I found the secret!"

The hurricane glowed red, and started draining the demonic energy from Shali.

"It feeds on Demonic power!"

((Nova, I swear by my computer that I have never, ever, heard of that movie before you told me about it.))

((Levi, Traitor!))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 am

((Trent will kill Nova later. After he kills Eria))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:49 am

Shali laughed. "Pain? You use PAIN on me? Ever since I stabbed myself, other pain is numb, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 am

*Pulls Shali out of the hurricane*
"Let's kill this bastard"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:51 am

((The reason for this entire Gruagach? thing was actually because of a song that I listened to, and the memory thing was from what the gruagach did, and levi's own suggestion. And the storm steals demonic power. ))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:52 am

"I apologize Shali, but for now, use your own powers, and stop the wind." Her master said. Shali would suddenly feel weaker, and go out of Demon Blood Form. Her Master had temporarily cut off the power feed.

"Yeah...good idea Master." Nova said.

((Hehe...if Trent tries to kill Nova, I'm sure he could easily be slaughtered by Nova, Shali, and Aisse. I bet Avelion would help too, for trying to kill his sister's friend.))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 am

((Trent will prove to Nova that his draconian power is stronger than his demonic power. Trent will kill Nova, But he will do so on his own accord. For that is the way of the noble knight.))

((Nova IS evil and WILL die by Trent's hands. If you don't want this I can easily remove Trent from the story))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:56 am

((Eira may have lied about not doing any thing but giving Trent memories, but I swear that he is not controlling Trent.))
The hurricane reached land.

"Regenerate!"
Eira yelled, and blank whiteness filled where his arm should have been. It turned into another arm.

((Nova dies, comes back, gets revenge, goes on his happy demon way!))

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:56 am

((Avelion is looking for any excuse to kill Trent.))
Shali smiled weakly, feeling perfect. "Normal power.. Perfect. I do love it when things get unpredictable." She said, using massive shadow entangle on the eye of the storm. "It gives me the chance to try this out." She laughed. "Avelion laughed loudly, fueling her powers. "I guess I like you after all, demon. This is fun." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 am

((So I can't kill Nova without being killed and if I kill Eria then I can't kill Nova...I think I may remove Trent from this story after all...Hmmmm...))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:00 am

The shadows are absorbed by the storm, and it starts draining Shali's power once again, her normal power, that is.

"Did I mention that it can feed off of non demon power, too?" Eira said, and the storm grew larger.

((Actually, kill Eira first. You can still kill Nova without him.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:01 am

Leviathan wrote:
((Nova IS evil and WILL die by Trent's hands. If you don't want this I can easily remove Trent from the story))

((It doesn't matter Trent's ego. If Trent tries to kill Nova, the others will help him. If they try not to, they will have no choice, and they will win. No amount of so called power can stop three powerful characters from destroying him. So, no, don't remove Trent from the story. Just, if he tries to stop Nova, he will be removed.))

((@ Aqua: If Nova MUST die, at least make it somewhat cool. Please no "Nova gets zapped by lightning and dies."))

((@Levi's last post: Your irrational hatred of Nova is SILLY!))
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:02 am

((Your a ***** Nova))

((Then Avelion will try to kill me. Got to go. Bleach is on.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 am

((Eira is a mad mage who thinks he is a god, and has enough power to make it look like he is. He's given Trent a chunk of that power. His power will try to survive, even if Eira is dead. Think about it.))

Last edited by Aquaticnecris on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am

NOW Shali could feel the pain, and she yelped. Avelion flipped Eira off, as Shali fell. "You hurt my sister!" He yelled, running to catch her. "Ow... I forgot how much trying THAT spell opened me up to pain."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:09 am

Nova sighed, and poofed to Shali and Avelion's side. "What should we do now?" He asked.

"Kill him?" Master suggested.

"Duh..." Nova replied, still knowing it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 am

"If you are suggesting that we kill the ***** that hurt my little sister, demon, then I agree." Avelion said, looking at Shali. She glared at him. "Ya know, I CAN walk, Av'. Put me down. If you don't I'll have to hurt you." She said, and he hastily put her down. "Eira DIES tonight. Steal MY shadows, will he?I'm going to DESTROY him." "Oh, ****. Shali are you pmsing?" Avelion squeaked. Shali grinned at him. "There is no bleeding involved, and you know that Avelion. Neraphrim don't have THAT problem, just the easy angering."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:24 am

"YEAH! GO TEAM..." Nova started, and jumped into the air, doing that anime cheer thing. Then, he quickly stopped. "Wait? What should our team be called?" Nova asked, falling to the ground.

"Stop being stupid!" Master yelled. "I'm sorry Shali, it's actually not all his fault he's like that sometime. I'll explain later."

"Jerk." Nova grumbled. "Say where's Aisse?" He noticed, and asked.

"I'll get her..." Master answered.

((Have her come, and at least act as her every once in a post!))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 am

Shali laughed. "It's funny when he does that." Shali said to their master. Avelion glared. "Ya know, if you're gonna have a conversation with your boss, could you at least do it QUIETLY?" He glared. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 am

Aisse walked out of Nova, grinned at him, and threw 5 condensed fleshlings into the hurricane. "You called?"

"What are these thin-OW! DIE!" Eira screamed, and the hurricane was suddenly filled with his lightning.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 am

"That's not cool." Nova said to Aisse, still goofing off. "Do you know how much it hurts my manly pride to know a woman was inside of me? It should have been..." He started. He then felt a shock from his master, and flinched.

"ENOUGH!" Master yelled.

Nova's expression changed. "Yes, my master."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:34 am

((Aisse can go anywhere that there is flesh. She uses it for transport.))

"Master, I believe that the hurricane might be a wind form fleshling, shall I steal it for you?" Aisse said, after watching the hurricane for a few seconds.

"You shall die!" Eira said, and shocked the other two fleshlings that had survived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Torn World-Day 5-Night.   War Torn World-Day 5-Night. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Torn World-Day 5-Night.
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next