Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Intro Empty
PostSubject: H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Intro   H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Intro Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:32 am

Intro

My name is Nicodemus Ulysses Nova. I am 23 years old, it is the year 2015, and humanity is…screwed in lack of a better word. We are dying, making way for a world filled with the living dead. I have a feeling this isn’t the future you imagined for your kids. I “volunteered” to be a member of the Anti-Zombie club entitled “Humanity’s Redemption” or something stupid like that. I, of course, use the word volunteered lightly, because it’s either be fed, clothed, and sheltered by fellow humans, or be devoured alive by those things. The outbreak happened years ago, I was 16 and I remember it happened like any of those cheesy zombie apocalypse movies. People went around biting each other in a blood frenzy, until all that remained was those monstrosities, shells of the people they once were. And yet, they are human. They emphasize everything we have always been, and will always be: blood thirsty savages, always on the prowl, looking for the next life to destroy, or the next territory to lay to ruins. However, I fight them anyway, not because they are savage beasts, or because they want me to be their next entrĂ©e, but because of what they did to me those years ago. They took everything I had, and everything I held dear. I WANT REVENGE.
Back to top Go down

H.R.R. Book 1: The Beginning - Intro
Page 1 of 1