Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 am

Barry takes off of his shoe and then his sock, he puts back his sock and starts ventriloquism, quite good ventriloquism, but it's with a sock. Ranger sighs and walks back towards the park. MEANWHILE in bowerstone, the school has a note on the door 'On holiday, no school' it says.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 am

Kat is smiling as he pushes a bigger boy away from a smaller one, silently carrying him away from the others and glaring at him. Kat has a good glare.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:50 am

The gate to bowerstone north opens, and lady grey, her sister, and the mayor walk out to Bowerstone South
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 am

Kat glares the boy into submission, then runs up with the rest of the kids to stare at the rich people.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:09 pm

"That's boooring! Come on, it's just a harmless prank! I accidentally squished the black widow nest.."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:07 am

"Harmless? The man seems a little off... I feel bad for him..."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:08 am

The hooded man from the shore walks through the town in silence, he gives a note to Barry and walks off. Barry gets up from his position and goes to his house.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:07 pm

"Whoops, he's moving, come on!" Kali bounces up, hurrying to follow Barry.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 pm

A guard stops Kali and the group (keep in mind that Ranger left) "Leav' him alone for now, I'll admit, it's funny to mess w'th him, but he needs rest now."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:37 am

"Y-yes sir. Ah...." Sabre leans back to sneeze, before jamming his fist up under his nose to smother it. Later, he will have a rather large bruise there,) and wonder where it came from.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:52 pm

The mayor shoos the crowd away, he came to the district to buy food, the mayor was very kind about it though, playing with the kids that walked up to him, one of his daughters sighs in boredom, while the other plays with another group of kids. MEANWHILE IN OAKVALE. "You're not in trouble, since all of us have don' it at one point, but pushing him as far as yer' friend was about to, he would've flipped, I mean FLIPPED."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 am

"It woulda been funny!"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:26 am

"It would'a made him insane, he's threatened suicide before, he'll do it again."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:15 am

"H-he looked a-awfully upset, sir..." Sabre replies, his eyes cast down.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:00 am

"Why should I care?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 am

"Because the guild don' accept criminals, watch yerself for the next couple o' days and you'l be fin'." ((Unfinished words are there to help understand the way he pronounces them...))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 am

"Hrmph."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Aril continues watching from the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:55 am

Sabre turns for home, looking highly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 pm

((Since I've decided that this will go no where now, it's about time to start the actual fucking plot.)) A day passed as the children continued their daily rituals, in Bowerstone, Maze appeared and looked for Kat.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Sabre lay upon his bed, staring at his star covered codling. The codling was his mother's work, a brilliant spell that showed the night's sky.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Kat is sleeping in today.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:55 am

Maze approaches a guard and hands him a sack, the guard proceeds to Kat's door and points it out. Maze nods, and enters the house, he shocks Kat to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:58 am

Kat is awake now. Yelling. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:00 am

Maze rubs the bridge of his nose. "If that injured you, you'll be at the guild awhile, get up, we don't have all day, Scythe will kill me if we're late."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next