Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am

"You'll do what I tell you, Young Lady, and if you don't, you won't be happy."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:20 am

She snorts. "Happy? Happy? I'm the newcomer mudblood in a house oif stuck up wizard born kids, still mocked for being different, my friend was just tortured, and I'm saddled with you for a teacher. I already ain't happy. Piss off, jack ass." She flips her hair over her shoulder, stalking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 am

He pins her to the ceiling with magic, looking bored.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 am

She performed a counterspell. "I read, dumb ass. Use magic on me again and I'll tell the school board."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 am

"Fine, go. But you're not getting past first year."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 am

A smirk appears on her face as she looks back at him. "I'm not so sure about that- One teacher against all the others? Against a dragon? You don't got a chance, jack ass."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:53 am

Deucalion walks in at this moment, looking at Shali. "Boy, she's going to be annoyed when she hears what I have to say."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:55 am

"Maybe."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:55 am

"Snape actually DOES have the right and authority to do that..."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:56 am

"...Fuck. Eh, whatever- Hannah's more important."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:58 am

"Hannah will be fine, as for YOU, Snape, she needs rest."
"Fine, go to bed, but be here tomorrow for your punishment."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:03 am

She flips Snape the bird as she walks out.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 am

Lys catches up to her. "Was that last bit REALLY necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 am

"Ypu. He's an asshole." For the first time, her accent is noticable. "I'm no servant for him to order around, not when I'm worried about Hannah."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:13 am

"You do realize he docked a hundred points, AND he can now give us even MORE to do?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 am

"And?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 am

"That means we have to deal with him more than we already had to. Fuck, Shali, what the hell."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 am

"He's a jack ass like Ally, and a bully. I'm not gonna sit down and take it. Just don't get involved with me and him, and we'll be good."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am

"No, see, I try to be nice to you, and help you clean all that shit up, and you get me in trouble with you. Thanks, Shali, great show of friendship. Yeah, he's a jackass, and a bully, but damnit, sometimes in life you have to shut up and take it, if not for your own sake, then for your friends." He says this angrily, his accent getting stronger as he progresses, before he storms off to bed.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 am

She storms off to her own room. "He didn't have to help me, and doesn't have to side with me. Ah, fuck it..." She checks on Hannah, who's fast asleep, then goes to wander the halls. She sticks to the shadows, walking out her anger. 'I didn't ask for him to share my punishment! I never asked anyone to side with me! Damn it, it's not my fault!'
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 am

Deucalion walks up to her, holding out a penny.
"Penny for your thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:00 am

She blinks, startled. "What-? Oh, I'm sorry, did I bother you?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am

"What's wrong, Shaleeri R. Wood?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:08 am

She twitches. "Please, don't call me that."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 am

"Very well. Here is a penny. Tell me your troubles."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next